All Comments on 'There and Back Again Ch. 095-096'

by ElyssaCousland

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still a fascinating story

I am curious as to how you will expand this later if you continue the series past DA:O and Awakening.

DA: 3 and its DLC's left a deliberate hole for a sequel but I don't know if EA has even mentioned proceeding to work on a DA: 4.

Thank you again

ElyssaCouslandElyssaCouslandover 7 years agoAuthor
Yup!

There are plans in place for Awakening and DA2. Inquisition hadn't yet been made when I started this, so I'm still hazy on the details, but hoping to get there eventually in some fashion. Things will go pretty far AU by then, however...:)

Storm113Storm113over 7 years ago
Still wonderful!

Thank you. Yes, they are working on 4. The hero has to stop Solas of course! Love this game. So does my wife. Probably played it more times than Sierra, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
On tenterhooks.

This well crafted story continues to be a riveting and addictive read. No sooner do I finish a new installment than I'm anxiously searching for the next.

The ability of the darkspawn to know that Sierra is there without being able to see or sense her is a clever twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I don't know anything about the game but the story's great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous