All Comments on 'There Goes the Neighborhood Ch. 01'

by MarshalMarmont1815

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
I hope we are

going to get to some taboo/incest in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pathetic

Even for a First time writer this is horrible. The only way 42D boobs will be firm after giving birth if theyre fake. Next they were playing video football and started playing around and a porn film is playing? 36H boobs? You obviously have no clue as to how bra sizes go. H cups would be HUGE and droopy. The dialogue is childish at best. Incest? I must have missed that part while throwing up while reading this. PLEASE PLEASE get help before inflicting readers with more garbage like this.

1 totally inadequate star is way too many

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
re: I hope we are going to get to some taboo/incest in this story.

What do you mean "get some"? Mother/daughter interactions count as incest.

<P>

Did you miss things such as "Next, I was slamming my dick into Myra's ass as she ate her mother's pussy. " and "With Myra laying back, Audrey ate her out while I continued flicking her pussy. "

PinkytheCowPinkytheCowalmost 6 years ago
Research.

You need to do a lot of research and learn how this style of writing works. I gave you two stars because I am in a great mood, not because of what I read. You need to understand the the different types of incest stories there are and what types of people are in them. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please

This is almost as good as me getting to fuck my sister while she's eating mom's pussy. And them changing places so that I could fuck mom and she could eat my cum out of her daughter. Mom is long passed now, but I still fuck my sister and from time to time we let our daughter join us.

Myra and Audrey need to invite Kyle's mom to join them so that she could experience her son's cum from the source!

MarshalMarmont1815MarshalMarmont1815almost 6 years agoAuthor
Apologies

Well, as the critics said this is my first story. I’m trying anyway. I’m still trying to learn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't get discouraged

You'll get better with practice. I will advise you to use beta readers to go over your work before you post it. It will do wonders to your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Delicious

Fuck yes! I want more, lucky Kyle Myra and Audrey

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
AWESOME and FANTASTIC STORY

I was so horny.

ONLY PROBLEM...WHERE IS THE INCEST? Better to be in Erotic Coupling.

HOWEVER...I LOVED THE EPISODE and will READ IT AGAIN

How fortunate to have a beautiful and caring female neighbor and friend next door and having her with a Mother that wanted to make sure her daughter was well taught.

The only think MORE PERFECT would be if.....

MYRA AND KYLE MARRIED and had the children.

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
I Don't

Know what others are Whining about but for a first shot. Not Bad. I will try to read other of your story's.

PrinzmettlePrinzmettleover 5 years ago
Coulda been a 5!

I loved the story. The energy is terrific. the flow is good. The sex is good. But you have a bad case of "written but not read." Missing words. Couple of 3rd person sentences in a first person story. Yes, there is incest (to the complainers). It's a 4 because the writing needs work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I, She, I, She...

I, she... and then, suddenly, "By now, the woman was screaming as the man slammed his dick into her vagina."

FAIL

magikman233magikman233over 5 years ago
too much stop start

it's like you changed stories in the middle,it lacks cohesion and has a tendency to ramble

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great sex

but the story seems choppy. but i really liked it. i think you need to develop the scenes a bit better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stopped reading

36HH? Yeah...later

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I hate Your Readers

People bitching about boob sizes when I personally knew at least 3 women that had those kind of sizes. One of them was even bigger than HH. Shut the fuck up. Just because your girlfriend is part of the itty bitty titty committee, doesn't mean he has to not write about huge tits. MarshalMarmont1815, you keep it up. Fuck these people!

john-the-authorjohn-the-authorover 4 years ago
Yes, large breasts are fine

I had a lover for years who was 6' tall, red-brown hair, absolutely gorgeous, who had breasts that were 36DD or 38F depending on the time of the month. (I even had started a series about her shortly before we broke up, published the first one, and got slammed by someone because she felt that it wasn't realistic. So sorry/not sorry but that's really what she looks like (and while we broke up on good terms, I still miss her dearly). Before her, there's been a woman who was a BBW, but she'd been a mountain climber and was also tall and had large breasts as well as several women in between who were shorter but also large breasted.

So describing women who are very chesty fits my own experiences as well. Knock yerself out, MM1815!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What's the order

Anyone know what's the order to read this series since it references other stories by the other and it gets a little confusing and frustrating trying to read them properly

ker63469ker63469about 2 years ago

I liked the story but it seems choppy. Kind of hard to follow. Will see öf the second chapter gets any easier

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Okay, I am glad I read the other comments here before writing mine.

You get five stars, because the story is nasty and fast-paced...I really enjoyed this one.

But...it is choppy and difficult to follow at times...in the beginning, Kyle and Myra are playing video games, then it seems they have gone to watching a porn flick...from the context of woman moaning/screaming, then Kyle and Myra start fucking...??

I am reading the next (already completed) chapters, with a open mind, mind you...hopefully, some editing/proof-reading will have taken place!

Tally-Ho!!

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story, yes choppy at times but who can keep track of all the hot action in a threesome anyway. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarshalMarmont1815@MarshalMarmont1815
I have always loved making stories and I love fucking. I must say I get a lot of emails and comments regarding the timeline of my stories. But I must say, there really isn’t one. Once you get past Motherly Love, then there is the There Goes the Neighborhood neighborhood seri...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES