All Comments on 'There Goes the Neighborhood Ch. 01'

by MarshalMarmont1812

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
fun ... but a bit over the top... *sigh*

Really ... you use "perky" in the same sentence as "42D breasts"?? 42D breasts are just NOT going to be "perky."

And 34G??? seriously?? 34G might look bigger than 42Ds. They would protrude more from her chest so they would actually look bigger. This story would be a lot more fun if you just leave out these specific sizes. To me they don't add and actually seriously detract from the story.

Also, it seems disingenuous to refer to "her area down there" instead of "vulva" or "mound" in one paragraph only to specifically name "vagina" in a later one. If the protagonist has been watching porn he should know some common and technical names for the body parts of women.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Love it

Such a highly erotic story

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Nice that he has a friend who won't let them go to college as virgins. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous