All Comments on 'There Has To Be A Loser Ch. 01'

by youngsubmissive

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Brilliant start!

Great start - well done! Hope she's going to keep on being demanding, and doesn't go soft on him - she's absolutely right to start off by being strict to make sure there's no misunderstanding. Do keep going!

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
After reading your bio, I think this is good

beginning story for you. I just have one complaint. The so-called "contest." That was about the dumbest, most contrived piece of writing that I have read. You could have made the contest a little more fair and actually made the reader think he had a chance to win.

Let me see, give a phone number to a half-naked woman or a regular guy in a club? Duh!

Hell, the couple could have played checkers for the contest. She would have still won(or there wouldn't have been a story. Haha).

The rest of the story was much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
courius to see how it turns out

main character does not sound like a submissive. so does he become submissive to say with his wife. Can you make a non sub a sub, is she worth the change in lifestyle. Does he snap at the loss of control, or is he a closet sub and there is a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
better idea

This would make more sense if it was for a limited period like a month, or even better for 1000 spanks! However long that took!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Not really a very fair game..a woman will generally always be able to get more phone numbers than a guy will. He was an idiot to agree without knowing the game first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
REEALLY !

GROW a pair of balls asshole! Any male worth his salt would kick her ass from here to where she bleeds monthly ! American men have lost way too much testastrone!!

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 6 years ago
No "Game" here!

This so-called "game" was grossly unfair on many levels. For her to ask him to agree to indefinite marital servitude was crazy, and for him to S&M, (of all activities) demands mutual TRUST. There was no trust here, just deception and manipulation.

As far as the wife whipping him was concerned, there are laws against domestic violence and spousal abuse, and even husbands are protected by these laws (although not as completely or fully as wives)!

Next stop...divorce!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous