All Comments on 'There Must Be A Mistake Ch. 33'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
You delightful sneaky bloody bastard you!!!

You had me nearly crying with that talk about the final chapter, then at the very end you zing me. I hope that even if you do end this segment of the story you start a new segment under a new title that will be every bit as wonderful as this one has proven to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
As above

You had me. We do need a follow up at some time. I hope your health continues.

cliuincliuinover 8 years ago
Thank you ,

for this wonderfull story and hope your health will permite to enjoy more .

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 8 years ago
YOU HAD BETTER KEEP GOING!

Fantastic. Don't leave us hanging.

You have a lot of fans now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
only one more??

I think there should be another 33 or so more ... and I hope (and pray) that your health issues are solved and you are around to write those chapters. I have enjoyed the series so far, and look forward to many more!

Thanks!!!

redlion75redlion75over 8 years ago

what about the chapters from them in space?or of richard and holden and the pretty redhead smart doctor for junior?what happen with junie and her man also the 2 agents from the car wreck that found out she was pregnant?

tomscardstomscardsover 8 years ago
GREAT BUT PLEASE NOT THE LAST

I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I SAW THE NEW POSTING, THEN SO SAD WHEN IT SAID THE LAST. BUT THAT CAN NOT BE SO, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT LEFT YET.

AND YOU COULD HAVE THE TWO KIDS WORKING ON THE NEXT SPACECRAFT WAITING FOR THEM SOMEWHERE OUT THERE SINCE THEIR CRAFT WILL BE FASTER.

THEY COULD EVEN FIGURE OUT TELEPORTATION AND TAKE IT WITH THEM. THERE BY LEAVING THEM A WAY TO GET AROUND AND BACK TO EARTH.

SO MANY WAYS YOU COULD TAKE THIS.

AND NO MENTION ON HOW YOUR HEALTH IS THIS TIME. WE ARE INTERESTED.

AND I THINK WE ALREADY KNOW A RED HEADED LITTLE GIRL THAT IS ON BOARD.

fanfarefanfareover 8 years ago
A Fiendish Delight of a chapter

P_D, you've done it again, you magnificently sadistic bastard! However, I do not see, refuse to foresee, refuse to accept, that you will be able to create the next two days in less than a million words.

Maybe two? Ehh...Yes. Definitely! We will look forward to the next two million words of your crafty prose.

otakubladeotakubladeover 8 years ago
end of story?

When I read that I figured the story would end with the launch but also hoped you might write a spin off or sequel to this story. Are you already planning a sequel to start off with the launch? I hope you will touch a little on the voyage but do not expect a full space story. From what I have read of your work it is best suited to on earth scenarios. You could do the same thing in space but I was guessing a sequel or spinoff with the kids and building the second ship. Please tell me you at least plan to write through the launch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Luck 1 & 2

could keep writing and have the GL2 find GL1 out in deep space

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You sure started a shit storm!

Thank you again for a very entertaining chapter! Like all the others I hope you are willing and able to keep writing. Whether it is this story line or something else I will always stop whatever else I am reading to delve into your magnificent world. I also am hoping your health is better since you didn't mention it. Looking forward to whatever you post next!

SN88SN88over 8 years ago
Sequel?

Maybe you could make a sequel or a spin off or two. I really enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There Seems to Be an Agreement Here, of Sorts!

Hey, Bob. It looks like the majority of people here would like you to write a spin-off or a sequel. I think you could probably do both--although I'm not asking you to over-tax yourself considering how things have been going lately. It would be nice if you could continue with these characters once they have left the earth. We have fallen in love with them and it is not that easy just to let them go after all we have already gone through with them. But we also want to see how things continue with those characters that are still relegated to Earth and the building of the second craft. There are so many possible story-lines that could be opened and continued with from ideas already implanted. Whatever you decide I will be here with you as I have been from the beginning of this series and as many others have as well.

That is all I have to say for now (short and sweet for once). Take care and get yourself well, you hear?

Roger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i love this story and would love to see a sequel to where they do they space fight and explored hundreds of planets and decide to return to earth to only find out they have been gone 1 year

DMaster_14DMaster_14over 8 years ago
Only One More?

I know how hard it is to keep going and keep the quality that you have created in a story like this one. I would love to see more of this and a sequel would be great as well. When you have a story this involved, your characters tend to have a life of their own and they tell you when they are done. Please keep going.

love2seemorelove2seemoreover 8 years ago
spin off

I understand how hard it might be, but I look everyday to find another chapter. Thank you for everything that has been written to date so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Only one more chapter may get them launched

With so many different story lines I do not see how only one more chapter will do anything but get the launch completed. With 1,000 years that may be an entire new series. The 2nd space ship alone will be interesting and now with a law suit to Keep Rod busy. The list goes on. Thanks for the great work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
worried about outerspace group

yea I know just a story but noted that said 22oz water a day. thats way below the 72 oz usually recommended so cocerned about dehaydration.

drif10drif10over 8 years ago

All you folks clamoring for more, keep in mind that the author, like Even, has his own health issues.

With any luck, he will overcome them and be able to gift us with more of this story.

Until then, we must be patient and hope that all goes well. If prayer is in your skill set, then please make use of that special ability.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 8 years ago
All good things eventually come to an end.

I'll be sorry to see this story end. Thanks for a great time!

tomscardstomscardsover 8 years ago
your health

i am hoping everything is going ok. starting to have withdrawal symptoms again.

your in my thoughts. just get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a delightful tale

Well imagined, well written, thankfully received. Hope you have decades yet to write Bob. You have a real flair for dialogue, innovative characters, and exciting science. Thank you.

teedeedubteedeedubover 8 years ago
Irvington

Cowboys stadium was in Irving. It is now in Arlington. It's the Dallas Morning News and the Ft Worth Star-Telegram. But, hey, I would never pick nits with you.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...