All Comments on 'There's a First Time for Everything'

by koppin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 10 years ago
Nice story ...

... but the author over-egged the pudding. A girl's first experience of intercourse should be so good - but thereafter it will be a letdown. The text read like a girl's dream of what she wanted to happen; a recounting of what did, contrasted to that which was dreamed of, could be very amusing (or disappointing) in the hands of a skilled writer (not yours truly)

As a matter of writing style: the author switched POV briefly in the second and third paragraphs, to wit:

"...(t)hat bra was so much more comfortable than most of my others, the soft lace stretching with my bosom and gently cupping them yet exposing them for your eventual touch tonight. The sheer look of the lace meant you could see right through it - and I wanted you to see me tonight. I wanted to feel your hands tugging at me through the lace making me moan and sweat in the pure heat that I have for you.

"You'd be here any minute now to pick me up so spritzed a bit of your favorite perfume on my skin. The smell of sweet flowers filling the air for you. I made my bed nicely, fully knowing it wouldn't last long when we returned tonight - I just wanted it to look nice for you in every way I could. "

The man is referred to by a third person pronoun in the rest of the story. I assume the story was rewritten and a couple of necessary changes overlooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

MEH no real first time is like that, this was dreamlike material.

TwilightfanTwilightfanover 9 years ago
2nd???

I really hope you're planning on writing a 2nd chapter... I would love to see/read what happens in the morning...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous