There's a First Time for Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he continued his exploration, I felt a hand again on my inner thigh, massaging and working inward. Instinctively almost, my legs spread even more. I wanted to give him full access to my body; I wanted to feel everything he had for me. His hands slowly working in until they reached my lips and I could feel him spread me open slightly as his tongue dipped down into my filled honeypot and he brought some of my juices back up to run them over my clit. A single finger gently parting my lips and finding the entrance to my body - not entering it but simply dancing around the outside. This new sensation was amazing and I could feel something new building deep inside of me. I wasn't sure what was happening but it felt too good to question. My entire body began to tingle, like electricity ran through it. I could only sink further into the feeling - his finger gently parting my lips and dancing around me as his tongue worked circles around my clit. A few times his mouth surrounded and took it in with a gentle suck. I couldn't help but let a deep moan out when he did that. Another hand ran up my side again back towards my breasts, again aching and longing for his touch. It's like he knew exactly what I needed at every moment. His fingers rolling my nipple between them sent even more shivers up my spine and my entire body was overflowing with this new tingling sensation and I sunk further into him.

I couldn't relax anymore, his touch was beginning to overpower me and I felt myself tensing up. A few times I felt myself contract, trying to grab at his finger - begging for it inside of me. He must have known this too because he gently began to go ever so slightly deeper. As he pushed further in, I could feel the hot, sweet nectar of our love dribbling out and running down onto my butt. It was an interesting feeling but I liked it a lot, it made me feel even hotter knowing how turned on he had gotten me. My entire body tensing up around his finger, now no more than an inch inside of me but it felt like nothing I had ever experienced. I needed more of him and my hips began to sway slightly into his finger - his lips coming down and bringing my swollen clit into his mouth. My body couldn't take anymore. I let out a loud moan as my whole body shook - I felt like I was on the edge of something huge. I wasn't sure what was happening. It was like slowly floating down a stream backwards towards a huge waterfall. You can feel the stream going more turbulent and intense but you have no idea when you'll drop down the falls and back into the clear waters of his loving. Everything began to fade away except the fire running through my body - it was the only thing my mind could focus on and then that too was gone. I was engulfed in a torrent of emotion and sensation as my entire body quickly tensed up. My back arching high, my toes curling forward, my legs grabbing his head and pulling him in closer and most perfectly the way my lips just grabbed a hold of his finger as he slipped in a little deeper. I wanted to scream but I couldn't - my mouth opened but no sound would come out. My entire body shook and coursed with energy, I felt the wetness pouring out from deep inside of me. I felt the biggest rush of my life as, for only a moment; my body relaxed and then tensed back up again. Repeatedly tensing and relaxing, I don't even know how many times but each time I felt a little more relieved and relaxed. Slowly the spasms and shaking through my body calmed in intensity to a light shiver and I found myself laughing uncontrollably, every touch of his was tickling me. Every bit of tension in my body was gone and I had never felt so relaxed and comfortable in my life. I knew without question now that I had just had my first orgasm.

He must have known. He must have seen it in my eyes that I couldn't take anymore right now. His finger gently withdrawing from my soaking wet core and gently running across my lips as his body came up to meet mine. He looked at me with the most beautiful, love-struck smile I've ever seen on his face and I just needed his body on mine right now. With weak, still shaking arms I grabbed him and pulled him close. His lips reaching mine and a deep and passionate kiss being born between them. Back and forth we went, kissing and touching. His hands slowly beginning to explore my curves once again as he danced around my lips until the fire began burning inside of me again. Somehow he knew again I was ready for him. He helped me sit up and ever so sweetly pulled my dress off and began to undress himself. Seeing his naked body next to mine was one of the most beautiful things I've laid my eyes on. He looked absolutely perfect and I wondered how he had concealed his hard rod so long without me noticing. For a moment I was almost scared, how was it going to fit into me? Was it going to hurt? No, I trusted him and knew he wouldn't knowingly hurt me. He laid back down next to me and for the first time, our naked bodies were brought together. I felt shivers run through me as my nipples hardened once more, raising themselves high and begging for his touch. I felt his member growing even more, pressing against my thigh and I reached down - eager to feel and wrap my hand around it. This skin felt exceptionally smooth - his hands were firm and hardened by years of work but the skin of his penis was soft, smooth and surprisingly wet to the touch. I looked down at it and saw a clear stream of fluid running across the head and down the shaft. The sight of him so turned on was unbearable for me and I wanted to feel him inside of me.

"I need you inside of me. I'm ready for you," i whispered into his ear with a soft kiss as he began to move up on top of me. His lips leaving a small kiss on my forehead as he readied himself to take my virginity.

"It may be a little painful at first, but I promise you will feel good soon enough, this is all for you tonight and I hope you enjoy yourself"

His head bowed down as he positioned himself over me, spreading my legs and placing himself between them. I felt his big, warm head rest against my clit and I let out a soft moan. I could feel the precum that covered his head rubbing off onto my clit and it felt almost as good as when his fingers rubbed against me. Slowly at first he rubbed himself up and down, mixing our juices together as I mentally readied myself for what was about to happen. Ever so gently he pointed himself down, and straight into my body. In much the same way as he danced around my hole with his finger, he did so with his head. Only this time I could tell it was much bigger than his already big finger. I moaned and enjoyed the subtle stretch he brought to my lips without even entering me. I loved this, the more relaxed and used to his size I get, the less it should hurt, right?

His free hand reached back up and began to massage my clit again; it felt even better now than it did before. I must be getting more sensitive as we go on and felt the grasp of another orgasm not far away. As my hips began to sway towards him once more I let out moan after moan. If it feels this good now and he hasn't even entered me yet, what am I really in for? His big head rubbing around and around my soaking hot hole, I could almost feel myself stretching in anticipation of what was about to come. My mind still unsure of what to expect but my body needed him inside of me. I could feel my hips rocking against him, rubbing the entire length of my wet lips across him as we moaned in unison. That moan sent a huge rush of emotion through me for him. I felt one with him, he knew my body and I knew his. We were in this together, for the benefit of the other. And I wanted to please him like he pleased me. I wanted to feel him erupt all over my body and cover me in his hot seed.

He looked back into my eyes and warned me, "I'm going to slowly push into you - let me know if you want me to stop."

All I could get out was a soft moan as a look of longing filled my eyes as I stared back at his perfect face. I could feel a stretch inside of me and a pressure I had never felt before. His hard shaft was centered directly over my wet hole and he pushed in so slowly I almost didn't even notice the increasing pressure inside of me. I felt small twinge of pain that quickly turned to pleasure as my body opened up to bring him in to its warm embrace. He couldn't have been in any more than just his head but I already felt like I was stretched to the max. A new sensation filled my body and I moaned, reaching up and running my hand down his chest before grabbing a hold of his hand and squeezing firmly onto him. He pushed inside of me just a little bit more, this time the pain almost wasn't there but this feeling would take some getting used to. And with that small push, he slowly withdrew himself - pausing for a moment before pushing back in. This next thrust was just barely deeper than the one before. He was slowly working his way inside of me and it felt like pure bliss, like nothing I had ever dreamt of. I laid back, closing my eyes and gently gripping his hand as he worked my body into womanhood. So slowly I just got lost in the feeling until at one moment his thrusting stopped and I could feel his skin pushed up against my lips. I was full with his hard manhood, I felt whole and full. This feeling was meant to be, your body was meant for mine and I looked up at you and smiled.

Slowly now, you began thrusting again. There was no pain, only waves of pleasure pushing through me, radiating through your shaft and into my body. My nipples firmed up as a faint layer of sweat began to envelope my body. Your thrusting into me picking up speed slowly over time as you made me feel complete. I looked up at you and could see the love in your eyes as a sweat began to form on your brow. I reach my arms up and pulled you down on top of me. I needed your lips against mine, I needed to hold you up against me, and I needed to feel your love surround me as it filled me. Your chest pressed against mine and I could feel our sweat combine. Your weight pushing down on me as your shaft penetrated deep into me and I began to fill with that beautiful tingling sensation that let me know another orgasm was coming near. My arms reached around his back, pulling him down onto me. His hands coming up on the sides of my head and pushing the now dampening hair out of my face as he bent into me and we kissed. Kissing each other like it was our first kiss all over again, exploring each other's mouths. His tongue entering my mouth and so expertly running across my teeth as I cried out for him. His thrusting growing quicker as he cried out for me. Our bodies entangled together in a beautiful mess of loving.

My body trembling beneath him I felt like I needed to release some great huge waterfall from deep inside of me. My first orgasm had felt nothing like this and I wasn't sure what was happening. It almost felt like I had to pee, but I knew that wasn't it. My body tensing and trembling, it felt like the world was coming to a stop and time no longer carried any meaning. I wanted to ride this feeling forever. His rock hard shaft pounding into me as our juices combined running out of me. Running down my body and filling what felt like a growing wet spot beneath us. He looked deeply into my eyes and said to me, "I want to feel you come around me. I want you to come with me babe"

His words were nearly enough to send me over the edge and with a kiss I replied back, "You're going to make me come again, just keep going. I need you to fill me with you. Come inside of me"

As we locked our eyes and lips together I could feel my body tensing up again. I could feel his throbbing head prodding deep inside of me as his groin rubbed against my swollen clit. I could feel myself getting lost inside of the way he loved my body. My arms wrapping around his back and pulling him tightly against me. I couldn't let go now even if I wanted to - he felt so perfect inside of me and I never wanted him to leave my body. A rush of heat coursing through me and I could feel my vision grow dim as all the blood rushed from my head and into my swollen lips and they began to grab at his manhood. I fell lost into the sensation, him filling my insides as my entire body convulsed and shivered in his arms. For the first time, I felt weakness in his arms and suddenly a load grunt filled the room and combined with my moans - then turning into a scream as I felt him tense up. His entire shaft growing harder than I had ever felt. He stopped and held himself in me as my lips grabbed again at him and I suddenly felt even fuller. His burning hot seed shooting deep inside of me, filling the most primal urge I had ever felt. And then again, I convulsed and felt him shoot deep into me. Suddenly he began thrusting into me, filling me more and more with each convulsion of my body. Sweat dripped off his body and onto mine, combining to make the sweetest smell ever to fill my nostrils. I opened my eyes and just at that moment I caught his eyes open and lock onto mine. A deep, passionate kiss filled the space between us and I felt truly loved and content in his arms. His thrusting slowed to a stop and I could feel him growing soft inside of me - our juices slowly drizzling out between us. The feeling was unreal.

He lay there on top of me for a while as we stared into each other's eyes, shared more kisses and he played with my hair. Finally, both of us spent he rolled over next to me and cradled me in his arms. I had never felt so safe and secure before and knew I wanted him next to me every night now - I could stay in his arms forever. The once hot sweat that covered us began to cool and dry our bodies, bringing us down from the high we shared minutes before. We were so spent and drained of energy neither could get up to go put any clothes on or clean ourselves up. But I liked that. I wanted to feel our sex covered bodies together. I wanted to revel in this moment for as long as I could - I would certainly never forget it. I rolled over onto my side and he pulled himself against me. I could feel his own wetness still draining from him as his legs pressed up against mine - and I could feel our juices still slowly running out from between my lips and across my leg and back onto his. His hands reaching up and pulling the hair back from my ear.

In a voice more sure of itself than anything I had heard before he said, "I love you, thank you for sharing this beautiful night with me, Goodnight baby"

"I love you too baby. I've got one question though."

"Mmm?" A half asleep voice answered back as I felt one of the softest kisses I've known touch the skin upon my back

"Where did all these rose petals and candles come from?" But I knew he was already asleep, and I'd never get an answer from him. He worked in mysterious ways. He was always a bit of a mystery to me but that's part of why I love him so. Some questions aren't meant to be answered. I knew a perfect night of sleep awaited to end a perfect day with the perfect man for me. I couldn't wait to see what tomorrow brought for us; the house would be all ours for another couple days. And with that final thought running through my head, I was asleep. The man of my dreams next to me.

12