There's a Girl in My Soup Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, darling, I'm so happy! I'm so glad that you didn't mind licking me – I knew that I was asking you to do something that might upset you, but I was so hot and the idea overwhelmed me! I had the same feeling that you did – I wanted you to...to...oh, I don't know... be part of my first fucking by tasting the cum of the man who had had me! He broke my hymen, put his sperm in me, and my husband sucked it out! God's, I hope that that doesn't seemtooperverted! And I love the idea that he helped us consummate our marriage! In a way, he hadbothof us!"

"Wow, I hadn't thought of it that way, but you're right. His cum is in both of us! I knew as I licked and sucked you that I was right where his cock had been and that what I was tasting had come right out of that cock! It poured out of you when I sucked your cunt, so I got a lotof it! His cock put stuff in both of us – I'mreallyglad that you wanted to be licked! And, as I said, I'm glad that I got to screw you with his sperm still in your cunt! I certainly have no interest in Ed or his cock, but your wet cuntreallyexcites me! "

Giggling, "Well, I certainly was well lubricated – it felt so good when you were in me! You know, though, the second time was best, by far, and, in some ways, that was really the first time. Ed was in me three times, but we were...well, the best word might be 'rutting.' That first time you had me was much the same. All four times were just – I don't like to say it –fucking.We were so hot that we individually went off. The second time we did it, though, it was more 'love making.' I guess the result is the same, but it felt different!"

I, of course, agreed, for it was clear that both of us were so aroused the first time that we had little thought of who the other party was. Obviously, we were not completely oblivious to the other person, not just a cock in a cunt, but, still, we were lost in satisfying our separate needs. The second time was, as she said, more "love making" because we were aware of each other as our new husband or wife. This was clearly evident later when we looked at the video the camera captured of our first intercourse. It may seem odd that the camera caught that first time, but, for me, setting up the camera as soon as we were alone was second nature. I'm a semi-professional photographer, the person other people ask to commemorate their major events, and, in this case, I took the camera out of my pocket and placed it where it could capture everything that happened in the room. Of course, I had no idea that we would consummate our marriage quite so soon, but I knew that it wouldhappen, so the recorder was ready.

In any case, Diane was finally able to take that shower that she had needed back at the reception (actually, we took it together), and, after dressing, we went down to the dining room for our first meal as a married couple. It felt like everyone in the room was watching us – as if we had a "just married" sign on us – but we probably were just too self-conscious. The dinner was excellent, but we were both eager to get back to our room, the bridal suite, to continue our explorations and, especially, to watch our ownThere's a Girl in my Soupepic with Diane starring!

12