All Comments on 'There's a Gloryhole in my Closet! Pt. 03'

by AlexisEllison

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Always Changing

You're doing a great job making all the stories in this series feel unique. The original is still my favourite but there's a lot to be said for a series where each instalment isn't just the same thing in new people or locations. I'm genuinely excited to see where Ally & Kyle will go next!

-HonoursBoy

Markie2003Markie2003over 6 years ago
Being watched?

Who knows, maybe Dad was missing from the tent when they returned? :-)

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
What an exciting end to a beautiful story/

I hope this is just the start of many more chapters.

Could it me Mom or Dad sneaking and watching?

I want Kyle going with her and adding Catalina.

Please add another chapter and soon.

Did Mom learn about the Glory Hole while cleaning ?

WE NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER AND QUICKLY

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Loved the story...One of the best

Please let us know who the peeping tom is?

What a tender and loving relationship between brother and sister.

Hope the brother follows his sister.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 6 years ago
the series is very good

you're doing a great job of keeping each story in the series fresh, each with its own set of challenges for the characters to overcome. and the foreshadowing at the end is awesome, which makes me looking forward to the next installment, to learn the identity of the peeping Tom. 5*s again.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 6 years ago

so which parent caught them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome Stories

Waiting for the next few chapters...wondering about those eyes. Excellent writing. Beautiful balance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story. My name is glen foster and I had a relationship with my stepsister. We eventually got caught. But to this day i would have a relationship with her again. I as other readers would love to know who was watching.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love to know who caught them. Bet it was the Mum. Bet shd has seen or heard them before. Brother sister sex is hot as hell. The joining of siblings in such a intimate way is sexy.

Madhatter2023Madhatter20235 months ago

Would love to see this continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous