All Comments on 'There's a Gloryhole in my Closet!'

by AlexisEllison

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
kinkytrikerskinkytrikersover 6 years ago
wow

wow hope there's goin be a chapter two cummin soon. :-)

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 6 years ago
Desperately crying out for more!

What a hot little story :)

Great debut and makes me look forward to what else you will come up with.

Please keep writing!

bucco40bucco40over 6 years ago
MORE!!!

This needs a second chapter for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WELCUM

Hi Alexis

Thank you for introducing yourself to Literotica. I enjoyed my initial look at your hole in the wall and looking forward to many more holes. Nice start. please keep on cumming for us. Love x x x

A Jerking Admirer.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 6 years ago
nice story

good story, but a little implausable, unless Kyle's cock was 15 inches. The wall thickness of most homes is 5-6 inches, so for him to have enough cock exposed to fit down her throat didn't make sense.

still gave you 5*s though, cuz the rest was smokin hot!

AlexisEllisonAlexisEllisonover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the comments and votes!

Thank you so much for all the great comments and votes! And I even learned a little something about interior wall design :)

sexydad50sexydad50over 6 years ago
I hope there will be more

Stories that follow up the relationship of these two.

latin_loverlatin_loverover 6 years ago
Good Job!

That was a very good first story - well paced, not complicated and sexy. Looking forward to reading more.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Best Glory Hole story

Hope you continue the story.

I agree with ualbanygirl about size. Although many interior non load bearing walls are thinner unless the hole was larger than first mentioned.

Please add more to the story.

cincy4fun6cincy4fun6over 6 years ago
Wall thickness...

It could have been a thin wall, maybe just a piece of plywood or drywall.. unlikely but still, contractors might have made room in the closets on both sides by just having a thin divider wall... Story worked very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

That was an awesome story, any chance there a part 2 or anything?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thickness (the Wall)

Some planners/carpenters/homewreckers use the closets as walls. They put a number of sturdy cupboards side-by-side, making half of them 'facing' one room and other half - the other room. Because it is indoor construction, keeping the temperature Isnt a problem, and the clothes Will serve as "wallfilling"/silencermaterial. ...not the most effective thing - But very moneysaving "d.i.y. Hack".

Then you will have just a 2/5 inch (or so) thick wall.

I wonder what "Kyle" put on his side of the hole?

To lit. Cover it up πŸ€“πŸ˜œ

HonoursBoyHonoursBoyover 6 years ago
Keep Writing!

Fantastic story!

Please tell me you're going to be writing more. You have a wonderful balance of telling us everything we need to know but leaving plenty to imagine. That's super hard (no pun intended) (maybe) to pull off. Bravo!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 6 years ago
OMG!!

This was by far the the hottest peephole/spying story I've had the utmost pleasure to have read in 2017!!!

Dear god you are a talented writer I actually came twice while reading this out of pure raw horniness......Whew..

Although it would've been soo much more delicious if they were real bro/sis,it was excellent nonetheless....πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½

I'll definitely add you to my fav. list my dear and hopefully more stories will CUM out of you in the future, hehe...

pooky12349pooky12349over 6 years ago
Glory Hole

Very cool story. I like your writing style, its almost like the story is serious but at the same time it doesn't take itself serious. That makes for excellent storytelling. I know that you have more posted, but I hope you continue writing.

Thanks for a great story.

Ted

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Step-anything is not incest

You should fix your tags. Step-anything might be taboo, but it's not incest.

irishmike73irishmike73over 6 years ago
Re: Step-anything is not incest

Incest is sexual activity between family members or close relatives. This typically includes sexual activity between people in a consanguineous relationship (blood relations), and sometimes those related by affinity, stepfamily, those related by adoption or marriage, or members of the same clan or lineage.

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years ago

Agreed with the others - I'm not into cock, but this story was excellent just the same. The way you describe the action is just breathtaking.

I'm almost sad you didn't keep this a one chapter vignette, there is something charming about a simple and brilliant short story like this (but I know the vast majority of readers demand the opposite).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

insanely hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ehhh

I'm a contractor. Walls are 4 1/2 inches thick. Have to suspend belief that this could happen at all. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice start, erotic, keep at it! There is some emotional connection there, deepen it if you can.

Also, going to agree with the contractor below, the stud between the two closets is 2x3 or 2x4, then two panels of wallboard means 3-1/4 to 4-1/2 inches between the siblings, if they can get their bodies flat to the wall. This would really affect the experience. Special construction would really help, or, suspension of disbelief...

Still, good story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous