All Comments on 'There's a New Teacher in Town Ch. 04'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
parputter69parputter69over 9 years ago
Keep it going.

Very good read. I hope you keep it going. Julie needs to introduce her around to her friends, both male and female. Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
was!

This is hot. I enjoyed the whole story, hopeing that Diana and Ivy might be included but having no idea how, until the last line. We're not exclusive. If your a good girl I might introduce you around? What kind of a thoughtless slut can your Julie be to suggest sharing her mother sexually? Teacher could go to federal prison and was just fortunate that Kevin turned out to be discrete. More teenagers involved is stupid. It could, maybe, be interesting if Principal Diana and the school staff were keeping the student body focused on school by providing sexual release in the interest of good grades and more docile young people. If you continue this, be very careful. You have opened a door that could ruin the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I disagree with annonomous from 12/22/14.

You need to shake things up in the high school! Have the principal get (almost) caught having sex with Kevin, but let her escape, but just barely! And why not give the husband a sneaked dose of Viagra, or Cealis, or Spanish Fly or something to spice up his time in bed with his sexy wife! Don't let him be cuckolded by Kevin! That happens far too often in these stories! Let the husband (and father) be the hero for once, instead of the 🐐.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

So fucking good. Onward

NLDomNLDomover 1 year ago

FUCK! I love the way you are telling this!

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi7 months ago

Nagyon élveztem eddig a történetet. Remélem nem csalódom és következik az igazgatónő egy hármasra/négyesre.

Baqfid12Baqfid124 months ago

What a fantastic series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...