All Comments on 'There's "Rape" and There's R{ap}e'

by oldhornywriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Strange isn't it. Literotica permits rape so long as the writer limits the depiction of damage.

So long as you make it mild or the victim enjoys it, then rape is fine. He'll, you can even write stories where women are mindless sex slaves, forced into the most unbelievable of situations....but try to write a story where the tape is shown for what it really is: brutal, painful and a stain upon the soul and younger censored.

Thank you for writing a more realistic story than so many others have done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No Shit

People with non-con fantasies are not obtuse to the fact that actual rapes are awful. There is a difference between reality and fantasy and I think that's self-evident.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
try stories.xnxx.com anything goes in there.

I'm sure they wont reject any violence whatsoever.

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
I'd luv to

be in SALLY'S ROLE, BUTT without the HIV, raped at the front f the parking lot where people could see

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you for writing this story, I hope a lot of people read it and understand what it’s all about. I know that the “rape fantasy” is quite common I’ve had similar fantasies myself but always always of the CNC variety as described by the lawyer character in the story. I also enjoy some reluctance stories too but rarely read non con stories these days because they just make me depressed and angry. If I think it’s non erotic I’ll say so, other commenters grumble “why read it if you don’t like it.?” You have to wade through a lot of dross until you find a decent reluctance or CNC story, so most of the time I just stick to reading categories of consensual sex. I like BDSM stories and mostly choose that genre, if only it was that easy because there are a lot of rape and abuse stories trying to masquerade as the real thing. I read this story because of your intro. It’s very insightful I know the secondary story about Sally might not have been concluded but I’d be willing to bet that although she found the first encounter erotic that she would have been deeply traumatised by the Mr Rude Bastard or self proclaimed Gods Gift to Women. I suspect to keep it erotic that his arrival would be the end of the story.

Real rape is brutal and horrific, far too many people submit stories claiming them to as “rape fantasy” but in reality it’s a fantasy story about rape. Naturally there is a vast difference between the two things. Men like Mr Rude Bastard really make me really angry they just strut their way through life with the basic assumption that the world owes them. I’ve written about this type of thing before in comments to stories, the gist of it is that our society is broken. There is no genuine equality between men and women, men are damned near encouraged to go out there and fuck anything with a pulse but if a woman tries to do the same it’s automatic slut-shaming made worse because women have bought into the bullshit and they’re judgemental too. It was very telling that the cop advised her not to disclose the fact that she wrote erotica.

Thanks for sharing. Assuming that the new format allows me to give this story a rating that’s 5 stars from me.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroldhornywriter@oldhornywriter
30 Followers
I'm just your average older semi-retired sexual revolutionary. (If only I'd known then what I know now. Sigh!) Covid lock-down seems to have increased the urge to write again.

SIMILAR Stories