All Comments on 'There's Something about Sarah Ch. 04'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So far so good !

Keep up the series Michele - it is truly masterful how you bring Sarah to life and the series so far is a joy to read !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I totally agree

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting

Not my main area of reading, but I am intrigued. I am pretty sure it is Betty Boop though. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Simply wonderful.

Beautiful love story. Thank you. Being the Transbian that I am, being bred by another Gurl is simply heaven. While on my back, with nyloned legs up, feeling her ropes enter me will usually bring me to completion if not already there. Gurls are so much better then men. I would love to be the receptive Bride of a 2 Gurl couple. Always in sheer hosiery, and, lubed for her entry, she could breed me when ever the mood arose. Love going under her skirt with gentle hands, warm red lips to help her rise to the event. Take me Gurl, anyway you'd like to. Breed me deep.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lovely

That's so nice seeing Sarah have a good sexual experience and finally feeling right after that horrific time in the park.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow7 months ago

See? THIS: "She was vivacious, loud and sassy; the opposite to my shy, cool and demure demeanour. She wore her blonde hair teased out with red and blue highlights, flouncy skirts and dresses of tulle and satin, fluro-colored lustrous pantyhose, too much makeup, too much jewellery and spiked high-heels. Think Cindy Lauper on steroids."

This is why I love your writing. You go, girl!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...