All Comments on 'There's Something about Sarah Ch. 05'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fine written

i love the story of Sarah. its a special story of comming on age. i cant wait to read the next Episode. it is well written, good language, and very eciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One of my favorite stories ...

Outstanding!

This is one of my favorite all time series, and I rarely read material of this Genre. I can relate to Sarah in so many ways, having an amazingly similar upbringing.

The funeral scene moved me deeply, reminding me of my return home to bury my mother, and no one recognized who I was. I wanted to comfort family and friends but was still stinging from their rejection of me so many years before.

Michele is a fabulous writer and I am hooked on her work.

- Liz

ArgentPenumbraArgentPenumbraabout 7 years ago
Brilliant Story!

Really enjoying this story, can’t wait for the next chapter.

Dying to see Sarah and Tina rip Sloane apart for her betrayal and deliver some well-deserved payback on Bing and his buddies.

I would also like to see how Drew handles the situation when he sees Sarah again and realises exactly what he lost when he walked away from Sarah.

Regards

Argent

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 7 years ago
So talented and emotionally raw

Michelle,

I've probably gushed 1000 times what a magnificent writer you are. So, I hope you don't mind if I have to do it again. Gurl! you sure can tell a story! Loved the angry sex and the transition to the funereal. Just impeccably done. Each chapter gets deeper. Can't wait until the next one.

xoxo,

Di

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
3983 Followers
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...