All Comments on 'They Met On the Net'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot Uncle

I loved the story but not because I experienced something like this. I did grow up having a major crush on an uncle, who I had heard was bi. I did everything I could, even "accidently" letting him see me naked a couple of times so he could tell I wasn't a kid any more. No luck there. Nice to see this kid did better.

timmywellstimmywellsalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Hello and thanks for reading

A funny thing happened to this story on the way to being published. The end got lost somehow, no doubt due to my error. There was a little more at the end but where it went is a mystery.

Mercifully the way it ended here does make sense and makes it appear I left the ending open for the reader's imagination, so unless I find the rest I'll just leave it as is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Turnabout is fair play!

You've got to let Uncle Frank have his fun too! Troy is anxious to suck Uncle Frank, and even stroke his hands through Uncle Frank's luxurious hairy chest! Uncle and nephew could get quite a love fest going here. Let Troy actually see Uncle Frank naked -- that might make Troy swoon! Bring on Chapter Two!

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Making Lemonade Out of a Lemon

Troy really did have huge balls to go through with the shock & awe meeting of his Uncle Frank. Mr. Wells, you really are evil to have thought up this twist! Read your comment about the missing section. Yes, the story is still viable, but Frank didn't get his cum fun.

semenloversemenloverabout 1 year ago

Since Frank said during his chat with Troy that he cums too much, I was hoping Troy would receive a huge load from his uncle into his mouth to swallow....I can only imagine from here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous