They Pull Out All The Stops Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,529 Followers

Maria returned the kiss hungrily as she continued to ride Alex. He had already sent her into two orgasms and showed no sign of stopping any time soon. She moaned against Jasmine's mouth as she felt Alex speed up beneath her.

When Ryan stepped into the room after a hard night at work, he gasped in shock. Maria was riding Alex's cock like she would die if she stopped and Jasmine was riding his face and mewling in pleasure as he brought her off repeatedly with his mouth. "Well that lucky fuck." Ryan said softly as his cock started to rise in his jeans.

He thought about grabbing Jasmine off his brother's face and giving her his cock again when he saw Maria lean forward to suck on Jasmine's tit. When she leaned forward, not only did he get a good view of his brother's cock sliding into her but he got a good shot of her ass as well.

He thought about how she had used him when she wanted Alex all along and figured it was time for a bit of payback. Careful not to disturb the scene on the bed, he quickly shed his clothes then dug in the nightstand drawer for the bottle of lube that they kept there.

He greased up his cock really well then moved onto the bed and up behind Maria. He watched her bounce on Alex's cock for anther minute then he grabbed her and held her as he spread her ass cheeks and slammed his cock home.

Maria was close to her 10th orgasm of the night when suddenly she felt like her ass was on fire. She screamed in pain as she pulled her mouth away from Jasmine's tit. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she held her body completely still.

Alex and Jasmine stopped what they were doing when Maria screamed. Jasmine was the first to see that Ryan was behind her and pretty much deduced what he had done. She moved quickly off of Alex's face and over to the side of the threesome. "What the fuck?" Alex asked beneath Maria as he wiped Jasmine's juices from around his mouth.

Maria was still trying to get used to having Ryan's cock shoved up her ass and her mouth just opened and closed. Ryan smiled at his brother over her shoulder. "Just a bit of payback." He reached in front of Maria and started gently playing with her tits. Now that he was buried inside her, she felt so good that he wanted her to enjoy it to.

Alex looked at his brother in shock. "Ryan, are you up her ass?"

Ryan didn't get a chance to reply. Maria lowered her upper body down over Alex until her head was resting against his chest and a squeak came out of her mouth. "Yessssssssss...Oh fuck that hurts."

Alex glared at his brother and Ryan actually looked ashamed. He kissed Maria's back gently. "Do you want me to pull out?"

Maria turned her head to look at him. "Don't you dare. It will hurt worse. Just don't move. I think I am starting to get used to it."

Both men held themselves still buried inside her body as Maria slowly moved against them. When she slowly pulled Ryan's cock out of her ass, he groaned at her tightness. When she pushed him back in, it took all his willpower not to slam forward with his hips. "Okay, fuck me but slowly." She panted keeping her head buried on Alex's chest.

Alex wrapped his arms around Maria's body, holding her gently against him as Ryan slowly thrust into her. He pulled out to the head then slowly pushed back in. he did that a few times before Maria lifted her head as she closed her eyes. "Okay, Alex, start fucking me again." She said softly.

Alex kept his arms wrapped around her as he slowly penetrated her from below. The two men soon set up a rhythm that had Maria moaning like crazy. When Alex would pull out, Ryan would thrust into her ass, when he pulled out, Alex would slide into her.

It wasn't long before Maria pulled out of Alex's arms and furiously pumped her body between the two men. "Yes, oh yes, fuck me." She cried slamming her body hard against Ryan and Alex.

The threesome seemed to have forgotten that Jasmine was there as they fucked each other silly but she didn't mind. She just leisurely fingered her pussy as she watched her sister getting impaled by the two cocks.

Alex was the first one to let go. Between the earlier poundings he had been doing and feeling Ryan's cock between the small layers of skin separating them, he couldn't hold back anymore. "Fuck Maria, I'm cummmmmmiinnnnnnngggggg..." he cried as he pulled her tightly against him as his balls exploded.

Maria screamed in pleasure as Alex filled her and Ryan went harder at her ass searching for his own release. It wasn't long in coming and his howl matched Alex's in intensity as he filled Maria's ass.

While the three of them rested, Jasmine laid on her side watching them. Her fingers were barely touching her body, she hadn't cum but she didn't mind. She had enjoyed watching Maria get fucked.

The three who had been fucking so hot before were lying side by side on the bed trying to catch their breaths when Maria lifted her head and saw Jasmine watching her. "Oh Jas, I am so sorry." She said as she felt Ryan and Alex's cum sliding from her body.

Jasmine shrugged, "its okay, and I enjoyed watching you."

Both men turned to look at her. "Did you get off?" Alex asked rolling over onto his side.

"No, but that's okay."

The three of them shared a look then leered at Jasmine. "What are you guys going to do?" she asked warily as they all moved towards her. She tried to lunge for the edge of the bed but didn't make it. She squealed in surprise as Ryan threw her back onto her back on the bed and attacked her right breast while Alex went after her left.

Maria dove between her legs and slithered her tongue everywhere. She slid three fingers into Jasmine and hammered them hard in and out while she attacked the other woman's clit.

"Fuck, Agh, oh god." Jasmine cried as her siblings attacked her body. Her body was on fire, she humped furiously against Maria's face as she pressed the boys hard against her breasts.

This went on for about 10 minutes before Alex took Maria's place between Jasmine's spread legs. The girl had already cum twice and wasn't sure she could handle anymore. She opened her eyes wide when she felt not Alex's mouth against her but his cock. "No Alex, you're too big." She protested pressing against him as he slowly started to enter her.

"I'll fit sis, I promise." He said softly kissing her gently as he grabbed her arms and wrapped them around his neck as he continued to press into her body.

Jasmine held herself still as she felt him slowly fill her. She kept waiting for the pain to cum but it never did. All she felt was fullness. Maria had sucked her off so well that Alex just slid into her body. When she had him all, she sighed in pleasure while she wrapped her legs around his waist. "Mmmmmmm...You feel good big brother."

Alex chuckled against her cheek as he slowly left her body only to return once more. "Mmmmm...So do you."

He started out slow but it wasn't long before he was pounding her mercilessly and Jasmine was meeting him every time he slammed into her. Jasmine was howling out his name and begging him to fuck her as he slammed her body into the mattress.

Ryan and Maria watched the action with smiles on their faces. When Alex was done, Ryan quickly took his place between Jasmine's spread legs and once again took her to new heights. By the time both of the boys had cum inside her, Jasmine was pleasantly drowsy. She smiled sleepily as Maria sucked their brothers cum from her well fucked hole then drifted off into dreamland.

TO BE CONTINUED...

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,529 Followers
12