All Comments on 'They Pull Out All The Stops Ch. 05'

by sexygirl76

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
FANTASTIC ...#5..SOOOOOO HOTTTTTTTT....! ! !

nothing...turns on women like myself..and "real" bi couples...than hottt family male bi sex....especially dad/son sex...this latest chapter was soooooooo hotttttttt...tell us more...and get mom into the dad/son bi action with nash/alex/ryan/...and rev up their hot bi action...till it is over the top....as it should be...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AGREE

I'd give this a million per cent if I could. A superb writer has written the kind of horny gay incest story I've been wanting to read for years, a real pornographic fuckfest, hard and raw as incest should be. Just so fucking HOT, a pervert father fucking one son while being fucked himself by the other, I was hard throughout. Now bring the brother's mom in so she can watch her sons in action with her husband before joining in with them. Go for it, mate, please let us have the next chapter SOON !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot,Hot,Hot

Love your writting style. Father/son incest is so hot, I stayed hard throughout this story, as well as, your other four stories. Please bring the two sets of twins, mom and dad together for a total bi-sexual incest orgy SOON!!!!!!

muskslutownermuskslutownerover 14 years ago
Super hot series

This is one great series and I hope it continues.

As a bi male I think this is one of the best series I have ever read.

Any bi people or women that love bi guys get in touch.

family_incestfamily_incestover 12 years ago
Great Story

Please continue writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

He knew this was wrong, he had never been into guys before

0000000000

really? like being with guys is worse than doing your own daughters??? no wonder this family is fukked up...woulda preferred the boys solidarity shown by both of them fukking daddy at the same time-double penetration- to make him pay for spying on their special time 2gether and for being aroused by it. using their knowledge of him doing their sisters- if daddy didn't let the boys fuk him the boys would tell mommy that daddy has been diddling his daughters---playing with his mind and body by doing it that way. making the father fear the power the boys have over him and he has to give them what they want- and then daddy ends up enjoying being double teamed by his sons which makes him feel worse/sicker_ then the boys use him as their sex slave/toy for games of humilate daddy. and then have daddy enjoy that making him feel even worse/better?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a truly liberated family

This family is a model to families everywhere. Parents and their kids, brothers and sisters, they all know that within a loving, truly liberated family all the big stiff pricks and all the warm wet twats, all the tender lips and tongues and mouths and all the clutching assholes belong to any family member who happens to need them at the moment. So father sticks his fat daddy-dick up his little princess's cute twat, son shoves his young cock up his mother's mommy-hole, big brother fucks the shit out of his kid sister's sweet slit, and brothers use their brothers to blow their heavy loaded balls. Family sperm is the glue that binds this family together, and it's being pumped into family cunts, mouths, and assholes all day and night through. True family values.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wow

only one page - but very hot!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous