All Comments on 'They Walk Among Us Ch. 03'

by boneams

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
HOLY FREAKING CRAP

I have no idea who you are but you nailed the military down to a T. Nice job on the ass chewing by dawson. It sent flashbacks through my mind. Man would I love to have a spy like that on my couch. How soon till #4?

Gabrielle1986Gabrielle1986about 12 years ago
Amazing

LOve it! The Seal element makes this a 5 star!

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Cliffhanger Happy

I love the cliffhangers. If the chapters ended all nice and neat I don't think I would have as much enthusiasm about looking for the next chapter. I think you nailed this chapter. You have alot of details w/o it reading like a "Seal Operations Manuel". And one of the other comment's said it caused "flashbacks" so you got the details right. And know you have added a new twist. Just who are these people? Or are they even human? Could they also be wolves? Well chapter 4 is up so I guess I'll get some of my questions answered today.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
still excellent

Loving this

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago

I love the twist at the end.

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 12 years ago

oh dear, the shit is gonna hit the fan again ...

next!

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago
Wow!!!

I am loving this!!!!!!

Jack2303Jack2303almost 12 years ago
Soooooo good!

I so love this chapter and I knew he should trust that chick. I'm ready the next one right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm not try to be rude, but...

The word is SEAL, as in an acronym meaning: SEA, AIR and LAND, the three theaters of combat in which we (SEALs) operate, not Seal, like you would see in an episode of "Flipper". Also SEAL Team 2 is in Little Creek Virginia, as are all even numbered teams. The odd numbered teams are stationed in Coronado California. Also SEALs are consistent of the whole of the Special Naval Warfare Group.

SEAL72

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous