All Comments on 'They Walk Among Us Ch. 05'

by boneams

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Flows very well....easy to follow!

Really like the way it flows and at times it keeps you wanting more...like a good story should.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hate to say this

I hate to say this about a Were story but I am finding that it's a little slow in getting to the "meat" of the story. I found myself scrolling and only reading parts of this chapter. Which is for me frustrating. I do like the story but there's something missing in this chapter and I can't place my finger on it.Maybe someone else will have the same issue and can figure it out. That being said keep up the writting, I'll be watching for the next chapter.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Better Length

I perfected the length of this chapter. You really are doing a wonderful job w/this story.You seem to be more connected to this story, maybe it's the research you put into it I don't know but whatever it is it works for you. I like that Adam is questioning this strange woman. Miss Duval is up to something and will the team discover her secret in time? And what of our hero? Will the incredible sex keep him distracted from the truth? Will he be able to help rescue Pete? You really have alot going on and that's great. I look forward to the next chapter and the continuing adventures of the "Seal Team" w/our "Were" leading the way! (hey he's the point man)

boneamsboneamsalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Hang in there!!

Ok, not to give to much of the story away, let me say this. I know this is nonhuman but I HAVE to build it for the ending which will be more than satisfactory to you all. The story that I have written so far, which is not posted, discribes a fight within ourselves, everyone of us!! It's called the fight or flight reflex, and that is what the ending is about. As with my comments at the end of this chapter, I am building to a huge and sorry to say random scene and climax. Don't fret, the battle, OMG the battle is near.

shytxgrlshytxgrlalmost 12 years ago
Perfect

I love your stories and reading your new chapters. Thank you for continuing on and not giving up because someone who can't bother to log in complains its too short. I gave you 5 stars

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Great story

It feels very real.

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 12 years ago

things are getting tricky, things may get out into the open.

nice steady pace.

need a short break before diving into the rest.

Jack2303Jack2303almost 12 years ago
Thank goodness!

I'm glad Adam is paying attention cuz I'm getting irritated with Kevin for being distracted by agressive pussy. Lmbo...so note to self, make sure sons have plenty of sex before heading out into the world ; )

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Freaking Yankee amateurs

You should have called 'M' and asked for our 007

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

Typos. Needs editing. Need to get the proper terminology correct.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous