They Walk Among Us Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kat why don't you lay back and put on a show for Kevin and I," she said.

Kat only stared at the forceful woman. She wasn't about to lay down when it was put to her like that. She only looked on as she spun Kevin around and whispered in his ear. He got a confused look on his face as she told him what to do.

"Martina, are you sure?" Kevin asked.

"Yes I'm sure. It's the only way she can get off, trust me," she whispered soft enough so only Kevin heard her.

"Ok I'll give it a try," he whispered back.

He turned to Kat. "You heard her, lay back and put a show on for us," Kevin said.

"No Kevin. You have to say it like you mean it, like this," she told him and then whispered softly in his ear.

"Listen you little fuck slut, get on your back start finger fucking yourself or the only place I'm gonna put this cock is up your ass. Do it bitch!" he said again, but sternly this time.

Kat closed her eyes and moaned loudly as she quickly lay back and grabbed her hairless mound. She rapidly shoved three fingers inside her dripping sex whiled her other hand brutally rubbed her clit.

"You see, everyone has a dark secret that they can't escape. Sooner or later it will surface and you have no choice but to embrace it, for her it's about control. She needs someone to control her, to use her. Sometimes if it's forceful enough, she can have a crashing orgasm without even being touched," Martina told him.

"I never knew..." Kevin started to say.

"Now try this Kevin," she said as she whispered something else in his ear.

Kevin knelt down by her side with his cock very near her face. As she stared at the thick piece of meat her mouth instinctively opened as if to suck it. Kevin kept his distance as he slowly stroked his cock in front of her. With his other hand, he reached down and pulled her nipple up slightly.

"No Kevin, like you mean it," Martina said as she caressed Kat's outstretched thighs.

Kevin pulled harder and it forced the young woman to cry out in pain and pleasure. When she did, Kevin released the hard bud quickly, thinking that he went a little far.

"Oh fuck yes! Do it again -- please -- someone do it again!" Kat cried out.

"No! Fuck you bitch, we do what we want, not what you want!" Martina screamed.

"Yes, I'm sorry, what you want. Oh God I'm going to..." Kat screamed.

Martina quickly pulled Kat's hands away from her pussy, causing her to moan out in disappointment. She moved her soaked fingers up to her mouth and forced them in and out roughly. She was making her fuck her own mouth with the slime covered digits.

"Suck on these you sex freak! That's it you whore, fuck your own mouth!" Martina ordered her.

"Kevin, I'll be right back. Don't you dare cum young man," she said as she bolted up the stairs.

Kevin stared at the woman lying in front of him and couldn't understand how she could get that way and still be so young. He was 23 and had thought women couldn't get this way without years of sex behind them.

"Tell me Kat, how did you turn out so submissive and only be my age or younger?" he asked as he pulled her hand free of her mouth.

"I've always been this way since I was trained," she said.

"I don't understand, trained by who?" he asked as he pulled her nipple again.

"Oh God -- that feels good. My father," she whimpered.

"I don't understand, your dad made you like this," Kevin said with surprise.

"Pull it again, pull my nipple again," she pleaded.

When he did she continued. "Oh -- yes, when I reached the age of consent my father trained me next to my mother. Once I became conditioned it was all I wanted, the only think that would make me -- O fuck that's good -- cum really hard," she confessed to him.

"Jesus, you let your parents fuck you and hurt you? Where are you from?" he said in astonishment.

"Slovakia, the age of consent is really young, so I've been like this for awhile," she said just as Martina reentered the room.

Kevin looked up and saw why she went upstairs. Strapped around her slender hips was a large rubber cock. It was almost as thick as his cock but appeared to be over a foot long. There was no way anyone could take that thing; no matter how much you loved pain.

"Shut up bitch and put your fingers back in your mouth where you had them," Martina said sternly.

She moved between Kats legs and stroked the pre-lubed dildo.

"I have an idea on what we can do Kevin. Come here so I can tell you," she told him as she whispered in her ear.

"You're not serious?" Kevin said.

"Try it, I think you'll find it very stimulating, trust me," she replied in a seductive voice.

Kevin moved around until he was straddling Kat's head. Then he watched as Martina pushed a few inches of the dildo into Kat's leaking pussy. The sudden filling of her body caused her to groan in pain around the thrusting fingers in her mouth.

"Pull your fingers out of your mouth slut. Now that Kevin is above your head, you know what to do with that fucking mouth of yours," she told her and pushed another inch inside her.

Instantly she placed her mouth against Kevin's ass and ran her tongue back and forth quickly. The new sensation was indescribable as Kevin shivered with a chill. Martina shoved another two inches in, which caused Kat to moan loudly against his asshole. Once Martina got her desired effect, she started fucking the younger woman forcefully.

"See Kevin I told you to trust me. We'll make you forget about all your troubles," she said as she shoved her mouth down around his cock.

The feeling of having his cock sucked and getting a rimjob at the same time was beyond anything he could have ever imagined. There was no way he was going to be able to control himself.

Martina continued fucking Kat as she took half his cock in. Each time she went down as far as she could, she would gag around the tip of his cock. The vibrations and the contraction of her throat surrounded the sensitive tip, pushing the young Seal closer to the edge of ecstasy.

Suddenly he felt Kat's tongue push past the tight ring of his ass as Martina was able to take another inch of his thick cock and gagged violently. He couldn't help himself as he shot his first stream of scalding cum straight into her stomach. When Martina felt him start shooting, she pulled her lips back up to the tip and sucked hard as he filled her mouth with sweet, hot, semen.

"Oh my fucking God! Stop -- stop, it's too much!" Kevin screamed as he collapsed to the side of the two beautiful women.

When he landed on the soft rug he looked at the two sex addicts kissing wildly, sharing his cum between them. Katharine didn't last long as Martina pushed almost the whole rubber cock deep inside her battered pussy. Kevin could hear the muffled scream as Kat convulsed below the older woman.

As soon as everyone regained their composure they all stood up on wobbling legs. He placed his arms around Martina and kissed her deeply. Taking a chance he released her and performed the same, soft act with Katharine. When he released her he happened to glance at the clock. He had just enough time to clean up and get to the squads party.

"Oh shit, look at the time. Martina I hope you don't think badly of me but I have to get to a party for someone," Kevin said as he quickly grabbed his clothes.

"No, no, go on and get out of here. I have to get ready for work tonight."

"Well then I guess I'll see you tonight, that's where my squads having the party tonight," Kevin said as he buttoned his shirt.

"Katharine, it was a pleasure meeting you. I hope I get to see you again soon, maybe you'd like to head to work with Martina. My grandparents were from Slovakia and I would love to talk to you about the area," he told her.

"I'm not sure, we'll see," she replied shyly.

Martina unstrapped the dildo and put her robe on. She grabbed Kevin's arm and led him to the front door.

"I'm glad you stopped in, that was fun. So you say your squad is going to be there tonight. Now, is that the ones I met the other night or is this everyone?" she asked.

"That's it, the entire Alpha fire team," Kevin said with a smile.

He gave her a kiss and left for the barracks to take a shower. When he was safely outside, she closed the door and walked back to the living room. Kat was just buttoning up her blouse when Martina came up and backhanded her across the face hard. Katharine's head snapped to the side from the force of the impact and she stumbled backwards.

"What the fuck was that..." Kat screamed.

"You God damn amateur! How the fuck could you tell him you're from Slovakia? If you've screwed this up for my husband, I'm personally going to string you up and gut you like a fucking pig," Martina yelled at her.

"I'm sorry. I thought if we had something in common he'd try to get closer so we could get more information," Kat said as she rubbed her sore jaw.

Martina sat on the couch and picked up the phone.

"You stupid bitch, that's what I'm here for, to get close to them. Your job is to keep tabs on the teams, which you failed miserably at. What you are going to do, is try to find out why they weren't on that mission last night, but before you do that, get down here and eat my fucking cunt. You got to get your rocks off, now it's my turn," she said in a demanding tone.

Martina dialed the phone and waited for an answer as she grabbed Kat's head and forced it down.

"Hello?" a female voice answered.

"It's me. I need to speak with him immediately," Martina said.

"I'm sorry but he's still out of contact. When he comes back I'll give him the message right away," she said.

"Fine, tell him to contact me -- come on you fucking whore, eat me -- through the usual channels," Martina said and then hung up the phone.

**********

Peter Newman blinked his eyes as he regained consciousness. He found himself in some sort of cave with lights strung up along the damp walls. His flight suit was now bundled around his lap and his shirt was ripped apart. His arms were tied tightly to the arms of the wooden chair he was seated in, and a larger leather strap crossed his chest.

Pete looked around for the rest of the team but saw he was alone. The thing that attacked his fire team could not have tied him down so that means someone was controlling that animal. Suddenly a voice behind him broke the silence inside the eerie cave.

"Good, you are finally awake. I was beginning to think this would be an unproductive day my friend," a male voice said.

"Don't get your hopes up. It's still going to be an unproductive day," Pete replied.

The man walked out from behind the Navy Seal and stood just off to the side of Pete Newman. He was dressed in all black with a large patent leather belt around his waist. His slick black hair contrasted against the pale complexion of his face. The uniform did little to hide his muscular body as he crossed his arms and stared at him.

"Ah yes, you Navy Seals are trained well, are you not?" he asked.

"Who are you?" Pete asked his captor even though he already knew who he was.

"My name is not of any importance, but if you wish, you may call me Alex," he said.

"Fine, how about you let me go and I'll tell my friends not to come looking for you."

"Regrettably, that won't be possible just yet. Now that I've introduced myself, I believe it is customary to introduce yourself. What is your name?" Alex said.

"Fuck you," Pete told him.

"You see, that is why I love America so much. Your love for theatrics is quite entertaining," he laughed.

"Alright -- fuck you -- what can you tell me about one of your associates Kevin Dvorska?" Alex said as he stepped closer.

"Never heard of him, oh wait, isn't that the guy who plays first base for the New York Yankees?" Pete replied.

"Oh you are a funny one fuck you. You know, I have quite a sense of humor as well," he said as he walked behind Peter Newman.

After a few moments he returned with a roll of duct tape and two cables that were stripped bare about two inches. Ripping off a large piece of tape, he placed it over the wire and stuck it on one of Pete's nipples. After repeating the process to Pete's other nipple, he stepped back picked up a box with a dial on it.

"Now where we fuck you, ah yes, humor. Given my upbringing, I regrettably know very little American jokes, but this one never failed to make me smile," Alex said as he turned the dial slowly.

Peter Newman's body stiffened as the voltage raced through his body. He gritted his teeth and tried to remain calm as he concentrated on his training. When Alex turned the dial down, his body relaxed and he took a few deep breaths. Then he looked angrily at his captor.

"You see, it never fails," he said as he broke into a huge smile.

"Fuck you," Pete said.

"No, no, I already know your name friend. What I would like to know is simple, what do you know of Kevin Dvorska?"

"Fuck you," Pete said again.

"I think you may have been correct about this not being very productive if you and I can not even get past your name. Unfortunately -- fuck you -- my patience is not as good as my sense of humor," Alex told him as he turned the dial farther this time.

His body jerked wildly as the increased power took control of his body. He couldn't prevent his actions as his body betrayed him and Pete lost control of his bladder. Alex held the dial there longer this time as he watched the Navy Seal soil himself. After he stopped pissing he turned the power back off.

"Now then, can we please get past the names?" Alex said.

"Fuck you," he replied just before the dial was turned again.

"Yes, very unproductive indeed," Alex said as he watched the twitching Seal with a big smile.

**********

Adam Dawson walked into the bar with Bob Holiday. He saw the rest of Alpha Squad sitting at a corner table slamming beers quickly. When he got to the table he looked down at his team.

"Nice to see you shitheads could wait for us," Adam said as he grabbed Carl's beer and finished it.

"Damn Adam, we've been here for over an hour. What did you want us to do, get thirsty?" he said as he pulled a chair over.

Adam sat down between Carl Werner and Kevin, while Bob went over by V-man. It only took a few moments for Martina to notice them and walked over to take their order. She set her tray down on the table and brushed up against Kevin. She gave him a mischievous little smile and then turned her attention to the new arrival.

Adam looked into her eyes and knew that this must be the girl that Kevin had met. He couldn't help but move his eyes down her appealing body. When he raised his eyes back up to hers he noticed she never flinched while he studied her.

"Do I meet your approval?" Martina said.

"No offense, force of habit to study people," he replied as he kept his eyes locked with hers.

"None taken," she told him.

"You're very attractive. I'm surprised Kevin has the strength to go to work in the mornings," Adam said.

"Well it's not from the lack of trying. I'm Martina, Martina Duval," she said as she held her hand out.

"Adam Dawson, nice to meet you," he replied as he shook her hand.

They all ordered another round of drinks and she seductively walked away to get them. As she did, Martina could feel their eyes staring at her shapely ass. Men were so easy to manipulate. Most of the time they made decisions with the wrong head, these Seals would be no different.

"Man Kevin, you got a real handful there," Adam said to him.

"It's a good thing I've been trained to accept abuse," he told his team leader and then drank what was left of his beer.

They all chatted about different things while waiting for the beers to arrive. Adam kept busy by checking the room, who was in there, what they were doing. He wasn't lying when he said he studied people, it was a habit that kept him alive.

Martina soon arrived with the drinks and passed them out. Adam noticed she was not shy about flaunting her good looks around. She probably worked more for tips than an actual hourly wage, he was sure she made good money in that area alone. When she finished serving them she noticed everyone was watching her.

"So what's the special occasion boy's, someone's birthday or are you here to just pick up girls?" she asked.

Don Sharp the team's medic was going to speak up but Adam Dawson cut him off.

"Actually one of our squads rotated home and we're having a party in their honor. They left for the states a few days ago so we never really got to party with them so, here we are, having a little going away party," he told her.

"Oh what a shame I have to work, I always enjoy a good party. Especially when I'm surrounded by a group of good looking men," she told him seductively.

"I guess we should plan another one soon, whenever you're off that is," Adam said.

She smiled and walked away to help some of the other costumers. Once again everyone watched her ass. Then Kevin turned around to his team leader.

"Damn Adam you were laying it on pretty thick. You trying to hook up with my girl or what?" he asked.

"Sorry Kev, but she was flaunting her sexuality pretty hard, I couldn't help myself," Adam told him as he slapped him on the back.

"Yeah I know what you mean," he replied and drank his beer.

For the next few hours Alpha squad partied and talked about their friends. There was no use in morning anymore for the dead Seals. Now was time to celebrate their life and the accomplishments, even though secretly Adam was dying to get back out there and look for his friend Peter Newman.

Martina frequently visited the table, bringing them more drinks and taking the empties away. Adam noticed something strange as she went about her job. Some of the people that came in during the night looked well groomed and obviously had money to spend.

Every time Martina waited on them though, it was hurried and it appeared there was no flirting. When she would wait on them, she took her time and tried to get in on the current conversation. There was also a large amount of flirting going on with the entire team.

Maybe he was wrong, maybe she didn't work for tips. It really didn't add up. Martina was currently at the end of the bar getting the teams next round. Adam looked over at Kevin and then back to Martina. Once again it didn't make sense to him.

"You know guys I think we could all use a shot. Since I'm such a nice boss, I'll even buy," Adam told them as he got up.

He walked up to where Martina was and stood close to her as she placed bottles on her tray. She looked over to see who it was and her face suddenly went into seductive mode.

"Oh you poor, poor man, did you miss me that much already?" she said softly.

"You know I did, so I thought I'd come over and ask you to put a round of shots on the order," he asked her.

"And what would the gentleman prefer?" she replied as she moved a little closer.

Adam placed his hand softly on her tight ass and then slowly moved it up to the lower portion of her back. They never took their eyes of each other and Martina made no sign of any disapproval. He wondered why he didn't get slapped in the face right there.

"The gentleman would prefer anything the lady has to offer," he said with no illusion as to what he meant.

"I think I have something back there that the gentleman would approve of," Martina said as she moved closer to him.

"You know what, I believe you do," Adam replied as he moved his hand back down to her ass and then walked away.

The Lieutenant went back to the table and sat down next to Kevin again. He made no mention of what had just occurred at the bar. Adam Dawson was not one to take another man's girl, and never would do anything against one of his team members. He did it to find out what kind of reaction she would have and he was right, something didn't add up.

Martina quickly arrived and placed everything on the table. This time she stood a little closer to Adam and at one point even brushed her ass up against him as she served the others.