They Walk Among Us Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boneams
boneams
739 Followers

As the group ate their lunch, they chatted about Predjama. Even though Adam and Kristine keep trying to bring up Radovan into the conversation, Clara consistently moved away from it. She either was too shy about being in love, or he had told her not to discuss him to strangers. One thing was sure to Adam Dawson, the interview would be the perfect opening to capture Radovan Valenta.

**********

Chief Bob Holiday sat at his desk going over pictures of the area around Predjama castle. Hopefully when he picked up his Lieutenant, he'd have the package and some extra baggage in the form of Pete Newman. Holiday's thoughts were interrupted when Petty Officer Davidson from Navy Intel entered the room.

"Hey Chief, got a minute?" he asked.

"Sure Davidson, what is it?" Bob replied as he put his photo's down.

"You know that phone tap you had us put in, well we went through some of the tapes from this morning. There's something that I think you better listen to for yourself," Davidson told him.

"You think you got a nibble on the hook," he asked as he stood up.

"No not really. I think it ate the damn thing and the lines on full drag now," he said as he followed the Chief out the door.

When they got to the secure room, Davidson punched in the code to enter. They moved over to one of the large computer consoles, and the Petty Officer pulled up the voiceprint and pressed play.

"Where is he God damn it! I need to talk to him."

"Martina I'm sorry, he is still in Predjama, but if it's important I can get a message to him."

"You're right about that you little bitch, it is important. Kevin Dvorska and his team leader, Adam Dawson, are in Predjama as we speak. I don't care if you have to whore yourself out to the whole Army, but get that fucking message to him -- now!"

The recording ended and Bob's anger grew proportionally stronger inside him. His team leader was correct about something being not quite right about Martina Duval.

"Did you get a trace on the number and who she called?" Bob asked as he tried to keep his temper.

"Sure did Chief. It's registered to a small office building in Tuzla Bosnia," he said.

"Bosnia! That little bitch is working for the Serbian Army!" he yelled a little too loud.

"You want us to pick her up and bring her in!" the young sailor asked.

"Hell no, let's not tip our hand just yet. Besides, your main focus right now should be getting word to Lieutenant Dawson and getting him the hell out of Predjama. He's been compromised," Bob said, and then stormed out towards Neil Hawkins office.

1900 hrs, Predjama castle, Predjama Slovenia.

Adam Dvorska sat in the down stairs study looking around at all the really old artifacts that decorated the room. Kevin was busy upstairs checking the weapons for the third time since they got back from lunch. His motivation was, if Valenta was gone for a few days then they might have a chance to look for any sign of Pete. It was also that Kristine made him very nervous.

"Oh there you are Adam," Kristine said as she pulled the red rope aside.

"Hi, I hope you don't mind me being in here, I just wanted to sit and look at all the old artifacts. I must say it's really a fabulous collection," Adam said as he got off the 16th century love seat.

"No by all means go ahead, but please don't touch anything in the room, most of the items are priceless," she said as she took his place on the love seat.

Adam walked over to a small mantle above the fireplace and examined a stunning amulet. It was about two inches in diameter with strange symbols craved around the outside. In the center of it was a bright red stone that appeared to be a ruby of some sort.

"What is this Kristine? It looks to be hundreds of years old," he said as he examined it.

"That Adam is probably the most notable item in the collection. No one knows how old it is, but it is rumored to have been handed down for generations in the Purgstall family. It's made of pure silver and before you ask, yes, that's a very rare ruby in the center," Kristine said.

"What are these strange markings around the outside?"

"I wish I could tell you, but everyone I've shown it to is baffled, well except for one old lady in town. She took the tour once and when she saw it, she went nuts. When it was over she asked if she could get a closer look at it. Well she got closer and told me it was 'The gift of the wolf'," Kristine said as she got up and joined him.

"The what?" he asked with a baffled look.

"The gift of the wolf. She didn't tell me anything more than that because she suddenly became frightened and ran out of the room. You have to realize that these people have very strange customs, and still believe in some of the old myths and legends," Kristine said.

Kristine was about to get into some of the old tales about monsters and demons that are said to have been real, when Kevin walked into the small study. He didn't know it, but it was the same study that his great, great grandmother stood in when she decided to take a chance on finding true love.

"Hey Boss, I was wondering if it'd be alright with you if I poked around a bit at the top of the cliff. I might be able to get a trace on what happened to Pete. Maybe go down to that pub and ask around a little," he told his team leader.

"Sure thing let me get some flashlights and we'll see what we come up with," Adam replied as he walked towards him.

"It'd be faster if I went alone Adam. I can handle myself if anything comes up and I know what I'm looking for. If I find anything out I'll come get you," Kevin said.

Adam thought about it for a moment. His point man was a very gifted individual, and he made sense about being able to go faster alone. If there were any more clues out there, he was sure to find them. Since Valenta was out of town, the danger was minimal.

"Alright, but take the Sig with you just in case. Oh hey Kev, you gotta check this out. This amulet was passed down in your family dude," Adam told him as he pointed to the mantle.

Kevin walked up to the mantle and stared at the priceless artifact.

"It's called 'The gift of the wolf', and that's a ruby. You're rich Kev," Adam said.

Kevin knew exactly what it was, his father showed him a picture of it once. He wanted to tell his teammate what it really was, but he couldn't inform him about the Lycanthrope Medallion.

"I told you before, this place and these things belong to my father if he wants them. My place is in the teams -- Sir," Kevin told him.

As he turned to leave, the lights began to flicker again and then turn really bright.

"It seems that Baldomr and Nevanka don't agree with you Kevin," Kristine said.

Kevin turned his head to look at the beautiful operative. By the look on her face, he could tell that she really believed this place was haunted with the ghosts of his dead ancestors.

"Yeah whatever, I'll be back in a few hours L-tee. I'm gonna hit Crook's Creek first, see if I can get a line on where to start in town."

"Ok, just don't over do the drinks, and watch your six," Adam told him.

Kevin Dvorska walked out of the room and the lights returned to normal. Adam adjusted his eyes again and shook his head clear.

"You really should get someone to check that out before the place catches fire," he told her.

"Maybe some day, but right now I could use a nice glass of wine. Would you care to join me Mr. Dawson?" Kristine asked with a smile that would melt ice.

"I don't think a few glasses would hurt anything. Just as long you don't get me drunk and take advantage of me," he said as a joke.

"I try never to make promises Adam, there too hard to keep,"

**********

Peter Newman's head was slumped down as he looked at the dried blood covering his legs. It was hard to see due to one of his eyes being swollen shut, and the other barely able to open. He was sore and dehydrated from the constant shocks and beatings that his capture inflicted on him. He was actually a bit relieved that he could rest a bit after Alex left.

Pete struggled with the restraints for the umpteenth time but to no avail, there was no getting loose.

"Ah my Seal friend is awake, good evening fuck you. Did you sleep well?" he asked him.

"You might as well forget it -- Viljem, you might as well just kill me and get it over with. I'm not telling you shit," Pete said without looking at him.

"Excellent! We are making progress fuck you. All this time you knew who I was, but you didn't let on. Excellent," Viljem Kordic told his captive.

Peter Newman's stomach turned as he realized he made a tactual error on divulging the information. He had to try and turn the tables back to his advantage if possible.

"That's right, I do know who you are you sick son of bitch. You're Viljem Kordic and you get off on killing women and children. I bet it was real difficult to grease that ten-month-old baby in her crib," Pete told him.

"Ah yes, it was most difficult, most difficult indeed. As a matter of fact, it really spoiled the rape my men were committing on her mother at the time. She seemed to be very distraught after that," Viljem said.

"I wouldn't get used to the idea of breathing. I have a feeling a few of my friends will pay you a visit in the middle of the night and solve the problem," Pete said bravely.

"Oh do you mean Kevin Dvorska and -- what was his name -- Adam Dawson? Are those the friends you speak of? Have no worries fuck you, I only have use for you for a short time longer," Viljem informed him.

"Fuck you."

"I am past our names, and since I am in a generous mood, I will permit you a small treat. Would you care for some water? I realize it has been some time since you drank," his captor said.

Pete finally looked up at him. If he could just get a drink, it might help him regain some strength and maybe get out of here. As Pete looked on, Viljem Kordic opened the bottle and held it over his mouth.

"You look dreadful, we should wash some of that mess off your face first," he said as he began to pour the liquid out.

When it washed over his open wounds, Pete screamed in agony as the rubbing alcohol burned like nothing he'd felt before. He tried to turn his head and get clear of the burning substance, but Kordic held his hair tightly. As Pete continued to scream, the sadistic Viljem Kordic smiled.

"It seems you do not approve of my hospitality fuck you. I would love to stay and discuss this with you further, but I must go meet your friends and properly welcome them to Predjama," he told the helpless Seal.

As he threw the empty bottle on the ground, his hand was in perfect position. When the closed fist backhand connected with Peter Newman's temple, the pain of the alcohol was suddenly gone. The world went black, as the Navy Seal Officer slumped unconscious in his chair.

"I will see about getting you some company very soon. Sleep well fuck you," he said and then walked towards the entrance of the cave.

Rome International Airport.

Flight 1198 had just pulled up to the international terminal and began the debarkation process. The first class passengers filed out slowly as they made their way to the customs counter. The elder gentleman was third in line, and patiently waited for his turn.

He was in turmoil as the feelings coursed through his aged body. His head told him he should have stayed home, but his heart had led him to Italy. Suddenly, another customs agent signaled for him to come over.

"Passport please," the agent said.

"Here you go," the elderly man replied.

"It seems Mr. -- Dvorska, that this is your first time in our wonderful country. Are you here on business or pleasure Sir?" the agent asked.

"A little of both, I'm in the real estate business and I was looking for some properties up north," he lied.

"Well everything looks in order with your documents. Please enjoy your stay," he told Luka as he stamped the passport.

"Thank you, I'm sure I will. By the way, could you tell me where the car rental is in the airport?" Luka Dvorska asked as he put his passport back into his jacket.

**********

Adam Dawson sat in the large leather chair in the lower study sipping his glass of wine. Kristine had her shoes off and was curled up on the antique love seat. Since it pulled her skirt a little tighter, Adam could make out every detail of her shapely legs. He was looking hard at them when Kristine cleared her throat to get his attention.

"You know, it's the kindest form of flattery when you stare at a woman like it was your last meal," she said with a little laugh.

"Um -- no, I wasn't staring at you; I was just thinking that's all. I get like that sometimes, stare off into space and think," he said, trying to explain being caught.

"Oh I see. For a moment there it looked as if you were staring at my legs, I must have been mistaken," she told him in a pouty voice.

"No, I mean, if I was going to stare at you it'd be your legs. Yes, definitely your legs," Adam told her quickly.

"Um -- what's it like for you to be a CIA operative?" he said as he tried to change the subject.

"It's ok I suppose. I really don't have much of a social life if you know what I mean. The only social life I do have is always undercover so it's not real, for me any way. What about you, is it exciting to be a Seal?" she asked.

"Yes and no. I like the teams, but it's always so secretive that the divorce rate in the teams is pretty high. I guess we're in the same boat," Adam said as he took another sip of wine.

"So there's no Mrs. Dawson waiting at home with warm cookies for the kids?" Kristine said as she stretched her legs out.

"No. No Mrs. Dawson."

"Oh I see," she replied and then stood up and faced him.

"Would you like the -- what do you Americans say -- 25 cent tour?" Kristine asked as she smoothed out her dress.

"I'd love to. I'm kind of a history buff. I majored in it at Ohio State," he said excitedly.

"Then by all means, follow me Mr. Dawson," Kristine said as she brushed past him.

"By all means indeed Miss Duka," Kevin replied with a smile and then followed her upstairs.

At the top of the stairs they took a left turn, and headed down the hallway away from his and Kevin's room. Adam was amazed at the woodwork and architectural design of the castle, but even more at the alluring figure that led the way.

They stopped at a room at the end of the hall, and Kristine pulled a red rope aside and opened the door. Adam was stunned when he entered and saw the large canopy bed. There was an antique desk and mirror in one corner along with numerous old items like hairbrushes and oddly enough a small black doctor's bag.

"Wow -- this is amazing!

"Thank you. I've been working on this room for a while now as an addition to the tour. If I'm not mistaken this was the housekeeper's room. I found some aprons and cleaning supplies in here when we first started the renovation." Kristine told him as he looked around.

"What's with the doctor's bag in a housekeeper's room?" he asked.

"We believe her name was Cilka, but there weren't enough documents to prove it. It was said she was a very fine midwife, so we kept the bag here," Kristine told him.

"I got to hand it to you Kristine, you're a hell of a researcher," Adam said as he looked around the room.

"Um -- if you'll excuse me, the little girl's room is calling me. Please feel free to look around, these things are ok to pick up and look at," Kristine told him and then walked back down the hall.

Adam nodded his head and walked over to the large window and looked out. The lights flickered around the town below, and he could make out some people walking around in the moonlight. As he turned towards the bed, he couldn't resist pushing down on the comforter. When his hands kept sinking into the bed, he knew what it was.

"Holy shit, a genuine down feather mattress!" Adam said with surprise.

Adam faced the window and slowly sat down on the bed. His weight made the mattress sink lower and fold itself to his lower body. The feeling was exquisite as he closed his eyes and thought about sleeping in here tonight.

Just then he heard the door close and Adam immediately jumped off the bed and turned around. When he saw Kristine standing against the now closed door, he felt as if all the air rushed out of the room.

For a split second, everything in his body froze except his heartbeat, which was now racing faster and faster. Kristine knew he was startled by the way he was acting. This couldn't be the first time he'd seen a vibrant naked woman leaning against a solid oak door.

"I was wondering, would you like to have sex with me?" Kristine asked the stunned Navy Seal.

He was shocked beyond words. She said it like she was asking him if he wanted some cookies before bed.

"Um -- maybe I -- um -- gave you the wrong impression -- Crystal..." he stuttered.

"It's Kristine Adam, remember" she replied with a little laugh.

"Huh -- oh yeah -- Kristine, sorry. I -- um -- don't think it's a good idea to get -- um -- involved when we're on a mission," he tried to say but still found it hard to breathe.

"Your mission is on hold for a few days, and I'm not asking you if you want to get involved. I'm asking you if you want to have sex with me?" Kristine said as she walked over to the bed.

"You need to know something Adam. My job here prevents me from having any kind of relationship with a man. He'd want to come over all the time and maybe start asking too many questions about where I go. My cover would be shot and I'd be forced to kill him or leave," she told him as she leaned against one of the thick pillars of the bed.

'Where's the fucking air in this room?' he thought.

"Yes -- um -- I can see how that would be a problem," Adam told her.

"You on the other hand already know who I am, and you'll be leaving in a few days. I haven't had a man in some time now and to tell you the truth, I'm getting tired of -- how should I put this -- taking care of it myself," Kristine said as she slowly moved in front of him.

"That is a good -- um -- point, but Kevin will be back soon and he could..." Adam started to say.

"Is it because you don't find me attractive?" Kristine said in a sultry whisper.

"Are you fucking kidding? A guy would have to be dead to not find you attractive," Adam quickly blurted out.

Kristine ran her hand up Adam's leg and rested her palm against his beating cock.

"It most certainly feels like you're very much alive Adam. Kevin said he won't be back for a few hours so the question still stands. Do you want to have sex with me?" she said as she pumped his cock a few times.

Adam lost the fight within him as he pulled her smaller body against his and kissed her. Kristine continued to jack his cock as her tongue started a battle with his inside her mouth. Soon she broke the kiss and stepped back towards the soft bed.

"Screw the foreplay, I need sex. Get out of those clothes -- hurry," she said with a wanton passion.

Adam deliberately took his time unbuttoning his shirt as Kristine lay back on the bed. When she was fully on it, it surrounded her like a warm white cloud. When Adam had his shirt off his muscular upper body came into view, and Kristine spread her legs and began stroking her baby smooth pussy quickly.

"I thought you said you were tired of doing it yourself?" Adam asked.

"I am damn it, but I'm so..." Kristine said but stopped short of saying something.

Adam knew he had to take control of the situation. That little fact escaped him since she shut the door a few moments ago. He unbuttoned his pants, and once again, took his time.

"You sounded like you wanted to say something but stopped, why," he said with a little smile.

"Because it's been a while and I don't know when I'll get laid again. I want to do everything I can think of and that includes..." Kristine said as she stared at his crotch.

boneams
boneams
739 Followers