They Walk Among Us Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Creatures like us are a rare breed. I would like to say through time you will learn to control yourself, but alas, you are running out of time quickly -- Kevin Dvorska," Kordic said as he starred down the Seal.

"Well if you're going to kill me, shouldn't I at least know why?" he asked as he sat back in his chair.

"You can not win in a battle against me so yes, you should know. For the death of my grandfather Wolfgang Gruber," he told him.

"I don't know if you realize this, but I didn't kill your grandfather stupid."

"That's right Kevin you didn't, but it took me a long time to find out who did -- Marta Dvorska. You see Kevin, when she killed Wolfgang she orphaned my father so to speak. His mother couldn't raise him alone, so she gave him up. My father was unable to be taught the ways of the wolf so he became a circus attraction to survive," he told him as he took another drink.

"Are you not going to drink with me Kevin? Where I'm from that is considered very rude indeed," Kordic said with a hint of sarcasm.

"So is taking out a whole Seal team for one man fuck wad," Kevin said as calmly as he could.

"You were supposed to be on that mission Kevin, so I had to improvise. I'd say it worked because you're here," Viljem said with a smile.

"Ok your dad was a circus freak, what does that have to do with me?" Kevin asked, trying to get back to the -- why -- of the story.

"I'm impressed on your ability to at least try to make me angry, good, very good. Anyway, my father's life was ruined, but he did manage to meet someone and have me. After she found out what he was she killed herself and my father passed not long afterwards. So you see Kevin, it all started with Marta Dvorska and I'm here to see that it ends with you," Kordic said.

"If you're waiting for me to feel sorry about your mom and dad, you should get another beer, you're gonna be here awhile," Kevin told him.

"Speaking of parents, how are yours Kevin? Luka and, what's your mother's name -- Elizabeth I believe. How are they?" Kordic asked.

"They died in a car accident a few months ago, but thanks for asking," Kevin lied.

"Oh I'm terribly sorry for your loss; you have my condolences Mr. Dvorska. It seems that we share a common bond, we have lost our parents and we are creatures of the night," he replied.

"Thanks shit head. Where's Pete?" Kevin asked trying to change the subject.

"Actually it's rather funny, given the fact of what we are. He is somewhere close by and I give you my word he is safe," Kordic said and then finished his beer.

Viljem Kordic stood up to leave, but before he did, he peered down at the younger werewolf.

"I'll be waiting for a while for you to find him, and when you do, I suggest that you come alone. I will give you time to convince your team leader, Adam Dawson, to return home. I also suggest that he takes that extremely stunning CIA operative with him. Yes I know about them Kevin."

"This is between you and I Kevin; if he comes along I will be forced to kill him. That is if he's doesn't faint from the sight of a werewolf. I can also assure you that I will take my time with -- Kristine. I find her very interesting indeed," Kordic told him.

"Fine, and after I kill you, I'm going to cut off your balls. There's a bounty on them," Kevin said tartly.

"Oh really, a bounty on my testacles. What are they going for if you don't mind me asking?"

"A twenty five year old bottle of scotch," Kevin replied.

"For a twenty five year old bottle of scotch, I'd turn them in myself," Kordic said.

As he walked towards the front door, Kevin had only one thought.

'Be my guest asshole.'

**********

Adam Dawson just stepped out of the shower and began to dry himself off. Kristine was still rinsing her hair as he wrapped the towel around his waist and tried to comb his hair in the fogged up mirror.

"You know I'm surprised Kevin isn't back yet. It's getting a little late and that's not like him," Dawson said.

"Maybe he heard you screaming and decided to stay downstairs and wait," she said as she poked her head out.

"Oh you're a regular riot Kristine. I wasn't the one always grabbing the pillow to keep quiet," he shot back.

"How about later tonight we can start round five. When Kevin goes to sleep, you can sneak into my room and take me -- you evil man you," Kristine said as she pulled the shower curtain back and stepped out.

"Jesus Kristine, I've heard of dying in the line of duty, but I don't think they meant being fucked to death," he said with a little laugh.

"Ummmm, I like the way you say -- fuck, it gets my -- cunt -- so damn wet," she replied as she got that possessed look again.

"Unbelievable, just unbelievable, I'm going down stairs to see if Kevin's here yet before I get raped," Adam said and then turned to leave.

"You can't rape the willing," she said softly as the door closed behind him.

Adam Dawson walked the few feet to his room to change and as he opened the door he saw Kevin. He was kneeling on the floor and quickly assembling one of the silenced MP5's they brought.

"Kevin what is it, did you find Pete?" he said quickly as he grabbed his pants.

"No, but I know where he is Adam," Kevin said as he slammed the magazine home.

"Well give me a fucking minute and I'll be ready," Adam said as he quickly got dressed.

Kevin stood up and looked at his team leader. Kordic was right; he had to do this alone. He knew if Adam went he'd use that fear against him, and he wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in Hell of surviving.

"You're not going L-tee, I have to do this alone. You need to take Kristine out of here and get back to Aviano as fast as you can. I'll try and get Pete out and then tell the guys to come get us," he said as he brushed past him.

Adam Dawson grabbed his arm roughly and spun him around to face him.

"You fucking hold on a second Dvorska! I'm in charge of this mission and I'm ordering you to tell me what the hell is going on -- right now!" he screamed at him.

"I meet Viljem Kordic tonight at Crook's Creek Pub, he has Pete and that's all you need to know. It's for your own safety."

"Holy shit, you're not taking on Kordic by yourself!" Adam yelled at him.

"I have to, it's the only way. He knows about you and Kristine. If you come with me, you won't be able to handle it and he'll kill you. I'm the only one with a chance to stop him. I can't tell you why, you just have to trust me Adam, please," Kevin said in a pleading voice.

Just then Kristine walked in the room and stared at the two arguing Seals. She was about to turn away when Kevin caught her attention.

"Kristine, he won't listen to me, so you have to. Get the fuck out of Predjama castle now. If you two wait, it'll end badly -- your cover is blown," he told her.

Adam Dawson still had a hold on Kevin's arm and he turned to look at his team leader.

"You mind letting go of my arm -- Sir?"

"Not until you tell me what the hell is going on," Adam said as he tightened his grip.

"You wouldn't believe me even if I was allowed to tell you. Now let go!" Kevin screamed as he pulled his arm out of Dawson's hand.

"God damn it Kevin, you're not making any sense! How many beers did you have at that pub?" he screamed at him.

"Kevin, just tell us what's going on, we can help you, I promise," Kristine told him.

"I told you, I can't. Now get out of the way," he said, but Kristine slammed the door and locked it.

"If you want me out of the way, shoot me, but you're not leaving until you tell us what's going on," she said in a stern voice.

Kevin went over to small dressing table by the window and sat down. As he put his head in his hands he sat there and contemplated his options. He wondered if he alone could even pull it off against a more experienced werewolf.

"Trust me when I tell you, you won't survive something like Kordic," he mumbled.

"You mean someone like Kordic," Kristine corrected him.

"No I had it right the first time Kristine, something," Kevin said as he looked back up at her.

"I know he's a fucking monster Kevin, but I'm not afraid of Viljem Kordic," Adam added.

"Oh you got that right Boss, he is a monster," Kevin said and then paused.

Kevin Dvorska was about to break a promise that he made to his father, a promise that every Dvorska made and kept since the days of Baldomr Purgstall, and probably before that. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"What I'm about to tell you will seem unbelievable. The only one I can ever tell is my true love and hope that she accepts me for what I truly am," Kevin told them.

The lights in the room dimmed and then went bright again as he spoke. The small mirror that Kevin was sitting in front of suddenly shattered and fell to the desk. Kevin jumped up quickly before the first piece ever hit the table.

"Nice reflexes Kevin, but it looks like you pissed off Baldomr again," Kristine said.

"I'm sure I did, he knows what I'm about to do," Kevin said as he looked up to the ceiling.

"You can get pissed off if you want to Baldomr, it's the only way," he said out loud.

"You were right about Kordic Boss, he's a monster. A monster with incredible senses and strength, just like me," he told them.

"I don't get it Dvorska, what do mean like you," Dawson asked.

"You can't rape the willing -- can you Kristine. I'm sure you two had fun and I hope it was enjoyable. You should get married and have lots of kids," Kevin said.

"I don't -- how did you..." Kristine tried to say.

"Because Kristine, I have the same incredible sense of hearing that Kordic does. I can also smell Mr. Dawson on you, even at this distance and after a shower."

"You can smell..." Adam asked in a bewildered tone.

"Remember my first try out as your point man Boss? I could smell the Jonny Walker Red on them," he told them.

"Ok, so you have a good sense of smell and better than normal hearing. What's that got to do with being a monster?" Adam asked.

"Kristine, do you believe we evolved from something other than human? I mean, you're a smart woman so you must have an opinion of it." Kevin asked point blank.

"Um -- sure, I, I guess so but..." she started to say.

"What about you Adam, do you believe in ghosts? Look what's happened in the last few minutes, how do you explain that," Kevin said as he pointed at the mirror.

"It's an old mirror Kevin, shit happens. Why don't you give me the MP5 and we can all go down stairs and discuss this calmly," Adam said.

"Sure thing Boss," Kevin said as he pulled the clip out and tossed the weapon on the bed.

"Kevin, you're loosing it. This is a direct order -- give me that fucking clip," Adam said sternly.

Kristine trembled ever so slightly and Kevin turned to look at her. On the outside she stood calm and collected, the inside was different.

"You shouldn't be afraid Kristine, I'm not the one who's going to hurt you," he told her.

"I'm not," she replied.

"Yes you are, I can smell the fear, and right now you reek of it. You two don't understand what Kordic is. He'll use your fear against you so that you're either too slow to react or just freeze up and then he has you. No human can help it, it's one of our greatest weapons," Adam told them.

"Kevin, this is your last warning, give me the clip," Adam said in a low voice.

"I don't think so Sir. Once this all comes out, I won't be a Seal anymore. The only thing that matters now is that you both get the fuck back to Italy," Kevin yelled.

"I don't leave my men behind, that includes you Dvorska!"

"That's what I've been trying to tell you. I'm not a man, I'm a..."

Suddenly the whole castle started to rumble. Kevin just stood there without emotion as Kristine grabbed the door handle and Adam placed his hand on the wall.

"Fuck off Baldomr! I'm trying to save their lives. Isn't that what were supposed to do, help the humans," he screamed.

"I'm not a man Adam, not a normal one anyway. I'm a -- werewolf," Kevin said and then waited for the normal response.

Adam Dawson stared at his point man in disbelief. He knew of a few Seals that had cracked under the weight of certain assignments. Kristine on the other hand chuckled softly to herself.

"I'm glad you find this amusing Kristine, it'll help," Kevin said with a fake smile.

"I'm sorry Kevin, I didn't mean to make fun..." she said as she tried hard not to laugh in his face.

"No need to apologize. From what my dad told me, my mother did the exact same thing," Kevin told her.

"Kevin, I'm going to get you some help. I'll tell the guys something else and they'll never know you had a breakdown. This will stay between you and me, I promise," he said as he walked towards Kevin.

"Yeah, I thought you'd say something like that. Please believe me when I tell you -- I will never hurt you. You just have to trust me on this one L-tee," Kevin said quietly.

"Kristine, please don't scream -- it'll hurt my ears a little."

Adam Dawson had moved to within a few feet of his once trusted point man, and then it happened. Within seconds, the spot where Kevin Dvorska stood was now occupied by a very large and muscular wolf with razor sharp claws and enormous canine teeth.

Kristine couldn't help but release the chilling high pitch scream, as the sight of the massive werewolf filled her vision. Kevin shook violently and growled at her as the ringing sensation ran through his head.

"What in the..." Adam screamed and then reached for the MP5 on the bed.

Kevin was there in seconds and with one powerful swipe of his large paw, knocked the gun away and tore the comforter to shreds. Adam recovered and reached for a small lamp that was on a table behind him. When he picked it up, he raised it like a bat and was ready to swing at the massive beast.

Kevin knew he had to calm them down, but he also needed them to get a good look at what they were up against and why they needed to leave. He slowly turned around and moved towards the window. After turning his head and looking at them, he lay down on the floor and placed his immense head against his front paws.

Kristine wanted to run away as fast as she could, but was frozen in place -- just as Kevin said she would.

"Kristine, you need to get out of here. I'll try and hold it off. Start the car and get ready for me to get out -- now," Adam told her.

"I -- I can't -- I can't move. Oh God, we're going to die," Kristine said as she started to cry.

Kevin whimpered softly as he watched the beautiful woman break down in tears. He wondered how Martina would act when he showed her.

"Kevin -- Kevin can you understand me?" Adam asked as he lowered the lamp a little.

Kevin Dvorska raised his eyes up to look at his old team leader. The sad face he had was no act as he knew his career as a Navy Seal was over.

"Kevin, now you said you weren't going to hurt us, but I don't know if you can understand me. Can you, can you understand me?" Adam asked as he put the lamp back on the table.

Kevin Dvorska got up off the floor as Dawson took a step back. As slowly as he could, Kevin walked towards Kristine. When she noticed the massive beast was walking towards her, she began to shake uncontrollably.

When he was directly in front of her Kevin placed the top of his brown head under her hand and lifted it slightly. When Kristine didn't do anything he repeated it as a dog would, trying to get attention from his owner.

With a great deal of effort she began to rub back and forth slowly. She knew at any moment this monster could rip her whole arm off in seconds. After a few moments when Kevin didn't react, she began to scratch his head. Kevin turned his head and allowed her to scratch behind his ear.

After a few moments of this he turned and walked towards Adam Dawson. When he stood in front of him he stared at Adam.

"Holy shit, is that really you Kevin?" Adam asked.

The massive werewolf gave him one more look and then shook his head yes as he sat obediently on the floor.

Adam Dawson slowly reached his hand out and felt the beast's head. He was in awe at the sight of such a powerful creature that was once his point man.

"My God Kevin, this can't be real. How long have you been..." he started to say but Kevin got up and moved away.

Suddenly the massive beast vanished and Kevin Dvorska once again stood in the center of the room. His clothes were now torn and ragged and he slumped to the floor in exhaustion. Adam quickly ran to him and held his tired teammate.

"Kevin are you ok? Come on buddy talk to me, talk to me Kev," he said in a worried voice.

"I'm ok L-tee. I'm not as experienced as Kordic at changing into a werewolf; it takes some getting used to. I was right about the scream though, that hurt like hell Kristine. I asked you nice enough not to do that," Kevin said weakly.

"Well excuse me Kevin. It's not everyday I find out that werewolves are real. What the hell did you expect?" she said in a sarcastic tone.

"I expected exactly what you two did -- freak out. That's why you two have to leave, Kordic will use that against you quickly. Your only chance is to get out while you can, I'll try to get Pete out," Kevin said as Adam helped him up.

"Actually shipmate, you and I are going to get Pete out. Now that I know what to expect, we can use that to our advantage. Given the speed that I saw you move, Viljem Kordic doesn't stand a chance," Adam told him.

"You don't get it Adam, he's a dangerous werewolf," Kevin said as he tried to reason with him.

"Yeah, and I'm a pissed off Navy Seal. They don't get much more dangerous than that," Adam replied as he held his point man.