All Comments on 'They Walk Among Us Ch. 10'

by boneams

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Whoa!

Martina makes me nervous. Great chapter by the way.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Hopefully.....

this book ending means you have another one running around in that head of yours. Kevin and his story are to important to not continue. I want to know more about the wolf side of his life, the castle, and maybe he finally gets a woman deserving of him....okay so I'm jumping alittle ahead...can't help it I really like this story. As for this chapter, I can't decide about Laura. Is she really just a shy girl or is she Martina's daughter? And how will Adam, Kevin and the Seal team react to Kristine and her M.I.A. status? So much is going on and that's what helps to make this such a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You're MEAN

Great damn story! I don't know you and I think this might be a twist, but seriously, you CAN'T do this to Kevin again! PLEASE let her be his true love. Sounds like Kristine and Adam for sure but damn it, Kevin deserves it after all you've put him through. Also, if you have finished the story and you didn't get rid of the BITCH Martina. I will be soooooooo pissed. If Adam or Kevin don't want to do it, call me, I'll do her.

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

You have to keep going.....what about the girl from the airport she could be Kevin's mate.....don't end this without Kevin having a mate and a happy ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sqheadgermansqheadgermanalmost 12 years ago
gr8 story

We your readers want more. Great tie in, yes mote pleaseee . Tsgt.USAF Retired.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
So good

I can't figure Laura out. Is she just an innocent who seems to feel something special for Kevin? Even if she is really Lorna, I don't think she expected to have a reaction to Kevin's wolf.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
guinness

I'm loving this story. I love that you researched your guinness and put that bit in here, it gave me a proper giggle. I won't correct you again! :) xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous