They Walk Among Us Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long do you think we'll have to wait for them to leave?"

"As long as it takes, you heard Lorna, no deviations from the plan."

"Well it better happen soon. I can't wait to get this over with."

**********

The dinner was great as usual, and Kevin turned on the charm with Laura. She seemed genuinely happy every time he had a conversation with him. He knew from experience that the Kordic's were convincing when it came to playing a harmless female.

"I'm sorry to end this very fun night, but I really should be leaving. I have to get up early for some chores."

"It was a pleasure having you over tonight Laura. You're going to have to come over again soon. I want you to know you're welcome anytime," Kristine told her.

"Um -- Kevin I wouldn't -- um -- turn you down if you wanted to walk me home," Laura said and then turned her eyes towards the floor.

"It would be my distinct honor to escort such a lovely lady home. I'm just envious that you have better looks than I do. Why, you could even give Kristine here a run for her money," Kevin said and then looked at Kristine.

"I still have that rolled up newspaper -- Kevin," she replied with a fake cold stare.

"Yep, that's my cue for the exit."

Kevin thanked them for the dinner and extended his hand to Laura. When she took it, the wolf screamed within him for release. He tried to control it, but the more she placed her hand on him, it became increasingly difficult.

The two young adults walked hand in hand down the street. Laura had a huge smile on her face as she held his hand tightly. When they passed a parked sedan with two brown haired men sitting in it, he looked at them and smiled.

'Fucking CIA keeping tabs on their own people. Now wonder they can't find Martina, they're too busy watching other people.'

The driver smiled back and nodded his head. If Kevin's senses weren't screaming about Laura, he might have been able to sense the danger that was just a few yards away.

"Do you think he suspects?"

"That dumb fucker has no idea what's about to happen to him," he replied as he placed the silenced weapon back in his jacket.

**********

"Ok dishes are done honey. Anything special you want to do for the rest of the evening?" Adam asked.

"I can come up with a few ideas Mr. Dawson," Kristine replied as she spread her shapely legs apart.

"That little girl might be Kordic's daughter, and all you can think about is how to get me in bed?"

"If that little girl tries anything, Kevin will rip her a new asshole -- literally."

"I really should get this information over to Intel so they can start working on it."

"No one is there except the watch standers. I didn't know it was in the SEAL credo to make excuses for not doing your assigned duties." Kristine lowered her head slightly and looked at him as she ran her hands on the inside of her thighs.

"I'm sorry. Did you just imply that it's my Navy obligation to keep you sexually satisfied?"

"Maybe not Navy, but it's definitely an obligation you stud muffin."

Adam Dawson slowly walked over to his lover and knelt down between her spread legs. Kristine shivered as he ran his powerful hands up her legs. When he reached the button of her jeans, he undid it and loudly unzipped them.

He pulled them down little by little, as he took her underwear with them. When he had the lower portion of her body naked, he placed two fingers at the entrance to her moist sex. Kristine laid her head back and moaned softly as she felt the lips open and her muscles spread open for him.

Adam lowered his mouth very close to her pussy and breathed softly against the sensitive skin.

"Oh Damn Adam, stop teasing or I'll rape you!"

"I'll do it when I'm ready, not you."

Adam began shoving in harder as Kristine moved her legs over his shoulders. When he added another finger that's when she grabbed a handful of hair and pulled his face down roughly.

'Damn she wasn't kidding about the rape.'

Adam forced his head back so he could look at her, while his tongue ran up and down her throbbing clit. Kristine had her mouth open, as her free hand had snuck under her sweater. From what he could tell, she was molesting her nipple hard.

"Oh fuck you stud, you could do this to me forever. Eat me, eat my fucking slit, and make me cum."

Suddenly he pulled his fingers out. As they pulled free, he tasted a large amount of fluid running out of the now vacant space. He knew she was disappointed, as he felt her heels trying to push on his elbows.

"Noooooo! Put them back in, please baby. Shove them back inside me. You know how much I..."

Adam did as requested, but at the same time inserted one inside her tight back door. Kristine released his hair and pulled her hand free of her breast. Reaching down, she grabbed the back of her knees and pulled them up to her shoulders. This allowed Adam total access to both of her sensitive holes. She was a little upset when he pulled his lips free, as she thrust her hips up.

"You're not allowed to cum. Not until I say you can."

Kristine just moaned in frustration. "Did you hear me?"

"Oh please, I'm so close," she replied as she started quivering.

"Tell me you understand, or I stop right now and leave you hanging."

"Yes God Damn it!"

"Yes what?"

"I won't cum until you tell me to. Now eat me!"

Adam placed his lips back onto her pussy and sucked her clit hard. His fingers were a white blur as they flew in and out of her. Her small quiver had now grown into a larger tremble. He knew she was close. He also knew what button to push next.

Adam pulled his mouth away and with his free hand began rubbing her clit hard. Kristine couldn't hold her legs up anymore and let them fall to the sides. She crossed her arms in front of her and mauled her breasts through her sweater.

"Don't you dare cum yet!" Adam said in a stern voice.

"I don't -- think -- oh God -- I can't stop it!"

"I said no."

"Please, you have to let me," she whimpered.

"Not yet."

"I -- can't -- stop..."

"Now you can lover," he told her as his hands moved even faster.

It was a good thing that Adam had his hand over her pussy. Kristine began squirting hot liquid everywhere. As her orgasm was splashing against her legs, she put her hands on the edge of the couch and tried to push away. Adam quickly removed the hand on her clit and grabbed her waist. When he had control of her, he placed his open mouth on her and sucked hard. "No -- stop. I can't take anymore Adam!" she screamed as she fought to get away.

Adam refused to give in as he assaulted her with his tongue. Cum still splashed out of her as it coated his face. He couldn't swallow that fast and needed air. Pulling his mouth free, he took a deep breath but still had his fingers plowing into her.

She was now a sobbing mass of flesh. "Please -- I can't -- I can't..." she softly whined.

Adam released her and pulled his fingers clear. As he looked at her, she slumped down weakly. Kristine's eyes fluttered closed and her breathing was ragged. Adam thought he might have gone too far and picked her up in his powerful arms.

"Come on Kristine, I think someone's ready for bed," he told her as he carried her slowly up the stairs.

**********

"Well this is it, home crap home," Laura said to Kevin.

Kevin studied the small apartment complex. It was in decent shape on the outside, but given the distance between the windows, the rooms were sure to be tiny. It also crossed his mind that if Adam was right about her, this would be the last place anyone would look for her.

"Doesn't look to bad Laura, I've been in worse places."

"Now that you know where I live. I wouldn't mind if you come over some time. We could sit around and chat or something. I know I sound stupid. There's just something intriguing about you."

"Sure that sounds great. I can pick up some Chinese food and I can get to know you better. Trust me when I tell you there's something that you do to me that not many people can do."

She lowered her eyes at his remark. Laura took Kevin by surprise as she quickly leaned up and kissed his cheek. "I wanna see you tomorrow -- a lot."

Laura darted away towards the front door. Just before shutting the door, she turned and looked at Kevin. She didn't wave or smile, she just stared at him. Laura quickly shut the door, while Kevin turned and walked towards the barracks.

"She's either Martina's daughter, or the weirdest girl I've ever met."

0600 Tuesday morning, Kristine's house.

Adam was just putting his shirt on, when Kristine rolled over and opened her eyes. She groaned loudly as she stared at her lover. "Please tell me it's Saturday."

"Nope, it's bright and early on a fabulous Tuesday morning. Glad you could join the living."

Kristine rolled out of bed and stretched. Adam stared at her sleek naked body and instantly got hard. He wished it were Saturday so he could get back into bed with her. She slowly walked over to the bathroom and splashed water on her face.

"You gonna be ok there Miss Duka?"

"Do I have a choice? You go on and head to work. I'll be there in just a bit Adam."

"That's a good idea. We keep going in together and people will start to wonder."

Adam walked downstairs and grabbed a cup of coffee. As he headed out, he wondered if she thought the way he did. The more they were seen together the more dangerous it could become. He was well aware of the repercussions of their affair.

**********

The two men had watched the house all night long, waiting for the chance that now presented itself. They watched as the SEAL Lieutenant got into his car and drove off without Kristine Duka.

"Give him a few minutes to get away from the area. I don't want any mistakes on this one," Franz Wilhelm said.

**********

Kristine finished brushing her hair and was ready to take a quick shower when the doorbell rang. She quickly threw on a large fluffy robe and headed downstairs. She looked through the peephole and saw two men with dark suits scanning the street.

"Yes, can I help you," she said loud enough to carry through the door.

The taller one turned and faced the door. "I'm not sure. We're looking for Kristine Duka. I'm special agent Fuller, and this is special agent Nixon," he replied as he held up a badge and placed it close to the glass hole.

"That's an FBI badge, what do you want with me?"

"If we could just come in for a few minutes, I could explain it to you Miss Duka."

Kristine hooked on the safety chain and opened the door. "May I see your identification also please?"

The CIA Liaison studied both sets of credentials and then removed the door chain. As she ushered them in, she pulled her robe a little tighter around her. The two men put the wallets back into their jackets and studied the room.

"Miss Duka, the reason we need to talk to you is about a person by the name of Mr. Adam Dawson. Um -- are we alone? This is a very sensitive investigation," he said as he looked around.

"Yes, we're alone. What does the FBI want with Mr. Dawson?"

He pulled a small photograph out and showed it to her. It was a picture of Kevin Dvorska, taken from what looked like the inside of a car. "Do you know this person Miss Duka?"

When she looked back up, that's when she felt the wet cloth cover her mouth and nose. The man behind her held her tight, as she fought to break free. The other man that she was talking to grabbed her hands to help restrain her. Kristine's vision blurred and started to go black as the chloroform took effect.

"Wow, she's a feisty little bitch," Rudolf Berks said.

"She's been hanging around the SEALs too long. She must think she can fight off two men."

During the struggle, Kristine's robe had come open at the top, revealing her milky white breasts. Franz pulled the sides open further to get a better look.

"Now that is a nice set of tits! I hope that Lorna will allow us some free time with her. I sure would hate to miss sampling some of her other charms."

"Franz, you know what Martina told us. No one hurts her until..."

"I don't take orders from Martina Kordic," he said harshly as he squeezed the unconscious woman's breast hard enough to leave red marks.

"What ever Franz, check the street so we can get her in the trunk. Then you have to pick up Lorna for the next stage. I'll stay here and wait for Dawson to come back."

Franz Wilhelm opened the door and walked outside. As he scanned the area, he signaled for Rudolf to carry Kristina out. After placing her in the trunk, Franz got behind the wheel and looked up at his assistant.

"Remember, if Dawson gives you any trouble, kill him. Lorna and Martina's fun is not worth your life."

"I don't think he'll put up much of a fight. That is if he ever wants to see Kristina Duka alive again."

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and not to let the cat out of the bag too soon, the next installment will be the ending to They walk among us. I will get it out to everyone just as soon as I can, so please be patient. Thanks to everyone for your continued support and please don't forget to vote and leave a comment letting me know what you think. I do strive to grow with each chapter.