All Comments on 'Thick and Hard, Please'

by ShaeLeeTanner

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

You write very well! I loved this story and the lead character. She was unabashedly sexual. I love that in a female character. She's gorgeous and confident, with a wonderful naughty nature that I found very erecting. I wanted her bad.

Please write a sequel. Not only do I want to hear how well she sucks and fucks, but I also want to see you build a series around her adventures. I want to see her fuck her boss, eat her secretary, have a threesome with her hot bff, strip on amateur night to respond to the dares of her friends, and more. Thanks for entertaining me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
STUNNING TOO!

Dear Shae Lee,

I think you are the best, most descriptive writer of base sex - intimate and dirty, wet and detailed. I love you, and I love your work. Your plots and the extensive, intimate descriptions which consummate them are works of sheer genius. Please keep them cumming.

Love, x x x o o

Your Compulsive Jerker

nyc1975nyc1975almost 7 years ago

Shae,

Nice to read an account of raw animal lust told from the female point of view. Adding to the other commenters, I hope there are sequels.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous