Thick and Hard, Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the DJ say, 'There's something you don't see every day,' then the cacophony of voices became one line being said over and over, "Fuck him, fuck him, fuck him."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but it was the only thing on my mind right then. I reached down and pulled my panties to the side and bore down to push the balls and bullet out of me. The first ball and then the second came out and I quickly tucked the soaking orbs in my pocket. The bullet buzzed loudly and all the women got a very clear view as to how effective they were. Cum dripped off it and my fingers, as I squeezed it out. I couldn't shut it off, so I tossed it in my pocket still buzzing away.

I still held my panties to the side and the stripper was looking at the soaking mess of cum-soaked pussy flesh I had. The 'fuck him' chant was till ringing loudly in the club and I was beyond anything other than need at that point. I reached out and grabbed his cock and pulled it all the way out of his cock sock and stroked him a few times. I looked in his eyes and saw the rawness of emotion he had and slid the head against my opening. He looked at me like it was all surreal as well and then said my three words to get him going.

"Fuck me, hard."

He didn't hesitate and pushed himself all the way into me. In a second, his cock was pounding into me with a savage need and it was equal to mine. I hardly noticed the house lights come on and brighten the whole scene up clearly, as he put me into orgasm mode and my pussy was happily thanking him for his efforts. The staff came over and tried to stop us, but we wanted to finish what we started and I wrapped my legs around his waist, my hands held his tight ass cheeks, pulling him into me as deep as I could get him.

He had a great cock and it was working its magic on me, hitting all the right buttons and switches. As the staff tried pulling him off of me, I was holding him to me and thrusting my hips up to meet his, bringing us to the point of no return.

"Fuck me, I'm cumming."

My eyes told him my need, same as my hands, as I urged him to take me all the way to nirvana. I saw his peak approaching in him, his breathing hard and fast, the sweat just glistening on him. I felt my cum spurting out around his shaft and soaking my ass and I was in heaven right then. He had eight or so inches of thick, hard cock sailing inside as fast as his hips could go and started grunting and groaning.

"Yeah, yeah, cum in me Baby. Shoot your fucking, hot cum inside my cunt and fill me with it."

If anyone wondered before if I was a slut, those words removed all doubt. I could hear the cheering and oohs and aahs of the women around me. I could feel his cock getting ready to shoot his hot seed in me, when the staff members finally got him away from me enough to separate us. I watched his throbbing cock leave my pussy and abandon me in my time of need, when his cum shot out the end and landed on my top. The second shot just as far, at least two or three feet and hit my sheer material. I looked at the two large spurts on me and used my fingers to scoop them up. I licked each finger off and then squeezed my nipples hard to finish myself.

The spectacle was finally over and reality started sinking in, as I looked about at the sex crazed women.

I could hear my friends behind me literally pissing themselves laughing at me. I put my panties back in place and lowered my zipper again, then once again did the only thing that made any sense. I stood up, looked around and raised my fists above my head and started cheering myself.

I could hear the applause and cheers and even through my reddened embarrassment, I was honored by my sisters for doing something most likely none of them would ever do. I took some emoted bows and tried to collect myself. Women had to tell me how sexy and hot and how wicked and wild I was, how turned on they were by it all. The woman sitting at the table next to me reached over and took my hand and smiled at me. I looked at her with sex glazed eyes to see what she wanted to say.

"Sweetheart, I want some of that pussy too. Here's my number, call me, soon."

She let my hand go and I felt the piece of paper in my hand. I looked at her as she winked at me and slipped the paper in my pocket, along side the two wet Ben Wa balls and the buzzing vibe. I took the wet bullet out and held it in my hand, showing it to my friends.

"Alright, which one of you bitches has my remote? Very funny, ha ha."

I felt the buzzing die, then Vivian held the remote out to me and I took it and put them back in my pocket.

"You had it? Viv, that was just, you shouldn't have...I was so embarrassed and...you knew just when to hit it, didn't you?"

Vivian and the others laughed at me again, knowing I was still reeling from it all.

"I did. I saw you teasing the stripper and told Connie and Nicky what it was you dropped on the floor. We were just having some fun with you, Shae. I had no idea you'd go that far. Holy shit, Shae, you actually fucked that guy right in front of everybody. I've got to tell you, that was hot, I mean fucking hot."

"Yeah, how nice. I hope you all found that totally amusing. I looked like a total idiot just now, thanks to you. How am I supposed to walk out of here and not have this thrown in my face by everyone who just seen me?"

"Awww, Shae, we're sorry. It was all meant in good fun and we didn't mean to hurt you in any way. Come on, tell me that wasn't just the littlest amount of fun you just had?"

"That's not the point."

"So it was fun, right?"

"Yes, if you have to know, yes, it was fun. I fucking came like dam busters for fuck sake. My panties are soaking wet right now and buddy's cum is all over my top."

"He does have a nice cock, Shae. I saw him fucking you and I wanted in on that action too."

"Naturally, you're a total slut, Connie. Should have been you doing it with him, not me."

"Hey, if I had of thought to shove a bullet and a couple of balls up my twat to have fun with, maybe I would have been fucking him, but I didn't, you did. Holy shit, Shae, I had no idea you had those in you."

"And you wouldn't have, if Viv wasn't such a bitch and did that to me. That really fucked me up big time, you know? That little fucker is powerful and I had it right on my sweet spot inside. I near shit myself when it started doing it on its own. When I found out the remote was gone, I shit myself even more. I couldn't shut it off or control it and it was driving me crazy inside."

"Are you still really mad at us for doing it?"

"I'll get over it eventually, I hope, but right now, I'm still fucking horny as hell thanks to you idiots. You're just lucky I love you guys so much, you know that? I'll get you back, you know I will. I'm not letting this one slide. Better keep an eye out at all times, because I'm going to make you feel just as embarrassed as I was."

We sat there talking about it when the manager showed up and asked us to leave. Like adding insult to injury, there was little to argue about and we collected our things and sucked back the rest of our drinks. A few women started clapping and then before we had made it to the door, the entire place was whistling and clapping for me. I waved my hand in embarrassment and felt the comfort of being outside again.

We were walking to the car, when the employee's entrance door opened and the stripper I had sex with was coming out dressed in street clothes. I stopped and looked at him and he was really a great looking guy. He must have sensed me somehow and turned to look at me. Our eyes met and we had a moment of bonding outside the club and in a different way. I gave him a warm smile and saw him smile back the same.

"Hey, thanks for the good time, I really liked that."

"Good, you won't get a chance to do it again, they fired me."

"What? Oh no, I'm so sorry. I really am."

We started walking towards each other to talk, while my friends went to the car. I stood with him and saw he was upset by what happened.

"I have to apologize for that, I really do. It was all just some joke my friends were playing on me and it got out of hand and well, you know what happened."

"Yeah. I mean, it was really great and all, doing it with you and everything. Who would have guessed you shoving my cock in yourself was against house rules?"

I saw he was trying to make light of it for me and not let me feel so bad. I was really starting to like him, he was turning out to be a really nice guy.

"I know, I did that too, didn't I? God, you have no idea how embarrassed and nervous I am right now having to tell you all this, but I have to. I owe it to you that much at least, to explain it."

"You don't have to, it's alright. Don't worry about it, I'll be okay."

The look in his eyes said they were just sweet words to make me feel better about it, but he was really feeling the aftershock of the results of my fun. I was as guilty as sin that it all happened and the last thing I could do was let him walk away and not do something to make it up to him.

"Hey, what's your name? It's not really Lance, is it?"

I saw him chuckle and eased up towards me after that.

"No, Liam. What's yours?"

"ShaeLee, but my friends call me Shae."

"Nice, pretty name for a pretty woman."

"Well thanks, you're not so bad yourself. Look, Liam, I feel really bad about what happened and it would make me feel a hell of a lot better if I could do something to make it up to you."

He looked at me, pondered something and passed it off without asking. I knew it was something he would have liked and I asked him to tell me what it was.

"I was kind of hoping we could have finished what we started."

"Hey, believe it or not, that thought crossed my mind. I was really loving your cock inside me and we kind of got disturbed from really finishing it, didn't we?"

"We did. Hey, did I get any, you know...cum on you? When the bouncers grabbed me, I remember cumming right then and thought I saw it get on you."

I had to laugh and held his hand as I did, to let him know I wasn't laughing at him.

"Yeah, hit me twice actually. Once in the boob and once on my belly. I have to say, I was a bit impressed by it too."

"Impressed by what? My cum?"

"Yeah, I kind of have a thing for cum. Mine and other people's."

I could see he enjoyed my cum lust and he strained not to let his eyes go to my pussy, as he imagined how it came.

"Get's you off, does it?"

"Oh yeah, big time. I also enjoyed something else very much, seeing as we're being open and honest about it all."

"What's that?"

"You really have a nice cock. When you pushed the head of it against me, I was already starting to cum."

"No way? Cool! I just thought you were like, really wet when I touched you. When I slid inside, it was the most incredible feeling ever."

"Oh yeah? Liked feeling a juicy pussy all hot and bothered and needing a good fuck, did you?"

I was starting to play and tease him and I was having thoughts I truly wouldn't mind having another round with him and find out just what he could do with that big cock of his. I liked that it wasn't too long, pushing eight inches at best, but he was so thick and hard and that had me oozing cum from just the feel of it. Bigger might be better, but it was thickness, not length, that guys messed up on. The most any woman wants going up there is about eight, maybe nine inches tops, but the thicker that bad boy is, that's when my juices start flowing and I can't wait to feel it stretch me wide and fill me that way. The women sitting in the car waiting for me all felt the same way too, they told me, the sluts.

"Shae, your pussy is amazing. I mean, I've been around a bit and checked out what goes on down there in a woman and yours is by far the sweetest one I've been in. That sounded pretty bad, didn't it?"

"Hey, not like we're virgins here, are we? I've had a fair number of cocks in me, I'll admit that. Like I said, I really enjoyed feeling yours inside me, very nice."

"Oh yeah?"

His smile was big and broad, all pleased with himself and I felt better knowing he still had a sense of pride left at least.

"Yeah, I did like it. You know, Liam, I asked if I could do anything to make it up to you for what happened. Can I make it up to you by letting you put that nice cock of yours back into my juicy pussy and this time, just fuck the shit out of me with it and cum like no tomorrow in me? Would that help make up for it all?"

"Seriously? You're not playing another joke on me again, are you?"

I saw he was as anxious as anything to know I was serious and played with the idea of another tease and thought better of it. I turned my head and looked back at my friends looking at me from inside the car, wondering what was taking me so long to just say sorry. I waved and smiled at them and turned back to Liam. I looked in his eyes and I let him see my lust, as I put my hand out and cupped his package in my hand and gently squeezed it.

"Serious, Baby. Let's go to your place, let's go to my place, I don't care. Whatever place we go to, I'm getting naked and sucking that cock of yours until its as hard as a rock and I want to be fucked senseless by you, is that serious enough? Your cock is just how I like it, thick and hard and you left a great impression in me already, let's call it that, shall we?"

Liam squirmed in my hand as he looked in my eyes. He glanced over at my friends and I put my other hand on his cheek and made him look at me.

"Just say yes, Liam, that's all it takes. Don't worry about my friends, they got me into this with you in the first place. What do you say? Want to get another chance at putting that beautiful cock of yours in my hot, wet, juicy pussy?"

I kept massaging his cock through his jeans and he was sweating bullets mentally trying to remember how to say yes. I helped him and pronounced the word slowly and distinctly for him to copy me and looked in his eyes. I don't think he even realized he said the word, but his burgeoning cock was saying yes emphatically, to get the hell out of there and get to it already. I kissed my index fingertip and placed it on his lips, then held it up to show I'd be back in a second. I walked back to the car and Connie lowered the window to me. I stuck my head in and made sure my ass was presented nicely to Liam as I talked.

"Girls, go on home without me. Looks like I have some apologizing to do in a big way thanks to you."

"You're going with him?"

"Yep, I asked if he'd let me make it up to him for getting fired and he'd like me to cook for him. It's the least I can do, right?"

My idea of cooking for him was different from what they were thinking. I was going to cook with body heat.

"Shae, do you trust him?"

"I better. You guys figured he'd be okay with me, or you wouldn't have put me in that position with him. Right?"

"Shae no, that was just fun and fooling around, Besides, there were over a hundred women and bouncers and stuff in there. You're going with him alone, that's different."

"I'll be okay, promise. I'll call you when I get to his place, or my place, where ever we end up. I'm not sure if he has what I need to cook with, or if he has food for that matter. Anyway, I'll make him something hot and juicy to eat and he'll love it and that'll help make up for what you...friends, did for me tonight."

I knew just what hot and juicy meal I wanted to serve to him and it didn't need a plate. I saw them get nervous and worried and had to play it up and start getting them back for their prank.

"Oh ShaeLee, no, don't go, we're sorry, aren't we girls, we really are."

"Nope, what's done is done and he's agreed to let me cook for him and I said yes, so it's done and a deal and all that. I'll call you Connie and let you know what place we're at, okay, then just hope he's not some psycho sex fiend and does strange stuff to me."

I turned and started walking away smiling hard to myself, listening to the protests coming from the car. I walked up to Liam and quietly told him everything was cool and he could take me anywhere he wanted. He said my place was okay and I loved him for that. I liked being on home turf with a new partner, it made me feel more at ease and willing to do more things with them. Also, most guys weren't that neat and needed the sheets changed, either way, I was happy.

Liam got in and closed his door and I opened mine and stood looking at my friends for a moment. I stood there smiling at them as I reached in my pocket and took out my bullet and showed it to them. I squatted slightly and pulled my panties aside, then sucked it clean and slid it inside and pushed it into my sweet spot. I took the balls out and held one in each hand and showed them to them. I was almost laughing, looking at the looks on their faces. I could almost hear their thoughts on what they were thinking, 'What the fuck is she doing? Why is she sticking those things back inside herself again?', as I tucked the two glass balls inside.

I fixed my panties again and wiggled my ass at Liam, who sat there quietly and watched it all from a few feet away. I waved and smiled at my friends, as I got in and handed Liam the remote, making sure they saw me give it to him. I explained how it worked and then lowered my window. I reclined my seat back a bit and put my seat belt on, then Liam pulled out and drove past my friends still sitting there. I'm dead positive they heard me scream, "Oh my God, Liam," as I was waving at them and he hit the button on the remote and it was still on high vibration mode. I know they had to see my face as I passed, I was cumming hard instantly, my hand coming back inside fast and heading straight to my pussy. I wanted him to feel just what he did the last time and so did I, but I would be nothing more than a cum puddle if I let him keep it at that speed.

This time, we weren't going to have an audience or a cheering section, but it was going to play out the same way, if I had my way about it. I was cock hungry in minutes and hoped he lived really, really close by, as I put my hand on his thick, hard cock and squeezed.

12