All Comments on 'Thicker Than Water'

by lucasvore

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
kimmie71kimmie71almost 6 years ago
Sweet Jesus

That was AMAZING! Please please please let there be more!!!!

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
SORRY

I WAS SPENDING TO MUCH TIME EDITING JUST SO I COULD LOAD IT INTO MY TEXT READER, TEXTALOUD, IT JUST WASN'T WORTH IT WITH SO MANY STORIES I DON'T HAVE TO EDIT. WORD OF ADVICE FROM A VETERAN SENIOR EDITOR OF 12 YEARS! IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT WHILE LISTENING TO IT IN A GOOD TEXT EDITOR. THEN YOU NEED TO DO YOUR OWN EDITING! I'M NOT DOING IT FOR YOU. I USED TO TOSS THEM IN THE TRASH AND PUT MY SECRETARY ACROSS MY LAP. I THINK SHE DID IT ON PURPOSE HOWEVER FOR A GOOD SPANKING! THEN A GOOD FUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Edit and read your work

What was point of the first page and a half? How did they start their relationship? You have editing and time issues. You have impossible positions...He can't be behind her pulling her head to they sky while next being directly in her line of vision and spitting in her mouth while she is leaning back against him...things like that.. I just gave up after him having an 8" Rick and going balls deep in her pussy. Impossible they aren't never ending ...they are the same average depth as male average penis length...which is why big dicks don't go all in in port unless it's an asshole

lucasvorelucasvoreover 5 years agoAuthor

To the user saying that the positions are impossible, I believe you may have misread the description. It reads pretty clear to me; doggystyle, pull her hair, the back and neck arch, you can kiss from that position FYI. As for the first "part," it's more of an introduction to the character's line of work and his subconscious connection with his daughter. I thoroughly explained how their relationship developed, I'm guessing you didn't actually read it.

To the user saying that I need to edit it, I imagine it might have a few typos, BUT YOUR ALL CAPS IRATE CRITICISMS certainly don't help constructively. I have reread this many times and several friends have done so, too. If there are certain parts that scream for editing attention, please message me directly, I would appreciate the help. To the one positive comment, thank you. I'm entirely new to this site, but not to writing - I have been doing that for a decade. This is the first time I've ever shared my erotic work publicly, so give me a fucking break.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlucasvore@lucasvore
ALERT: My stories "Requited" and "Den Mother" have been cancelled and will not be continued. *** Writing isn't a hobby; it's a passion. I favor stories that involve a lot of sexual teasing and non-penetrative climaxes, such as grinding and tit-fucking. I like exploring and...