Thicker Than Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucasvore
lucasvore
59 Followers

I lean down and kiss her lips. I caress her face, and then her lips. The corners of her mouth are a little red, from the force and spreading of the towel-gag.

"You alright?" I ask.

"Yes, daddy. I'm strong, remember?" she backs up and flexes her biceps.

I gnaw my bottom lip and ogle her breasts, her stomach, and the front of her pink lace tanga. Then my eyes return to herself and I nod, smiling.

"You sure are, baby. My lil' Valkyrie slut."

She giggles and turns tail to walk toward the end of the hallway where her room is. I'll never tire of staring at that ass when it's in motion.

I reenter the bathroom and rinse my cock off, then pat it dry, and make sure she cleaned up well. No mess, and the toothbrush is back in its holder beside the electric one. I walk out and amble down the hallway to hear the faint sound of post-rock instrumentals playing on her Bluetooth sound system across the bedroom. I peer in through the doorway and see her crawling across her burgundy covers, until she plops down with her legs curled up slightly to start reading.

"Lyssa the ninja," I say. "It's got a certain ring to it, ya know?"

She smiles, throwing me a glance over her tattooed shoulder. "Quick, right?"

"And not out of breath, I imagine."

"Nope," she says proudly.

She has already gotten changed, into a color that better suits her, or at least one that she favors. A black camisole and matching tanga. I enter the atmospherically-dimmed room, my clean cock swaying casually.

"Whatcha reading?" I ask, crawling onto the bed to snuggle behind her.

"The Shadow over Innsmouth," she says, without looking back.

"Ah, that H.P. Lovecraft book I got you for your 23rd birthday. Close to finishing it yet?"

"It's only been a few months, daddy. You know how easily distracted I get."

"I do, I do. With an imagination like yours I'd not be surprised."

She chuckles. "Hush, daddy. There you go, being sweet 'n' all."

"That's a word for it," I shrug. I kiss her bare shoulder and snuggle even closer. I place my hands on her waist and my cock grows erect in a split-second. I rub it across her butt, at an angle that makes it peer over the edge of her right hip.

"Mmm," she hums quietly, grinding back against me ever so slightly.

"Easy, baby. Just read your book. I'll try not to distract you...too much."

"Okay, daddy. Thank you."

"Absolutely, sweetheart." I kiss her shoulder again, and prop myself up behind her. My gaze becomes scrupulous of her face from this angle, enjoying the sight of her even when she isn't looking at me. My voice can't resist but speak a thought out loud, albeit very quietly. "I love watching you be engrossed in something."

Like the first time she saw my cock.

Lord have mercy.

I reached for it and gently slapped it against her barely-clothed buttocks, but she didn't even flinch. She kept reading, truly engrossed, albeit smiling from what I last whispered.

I know what ran through her mind—that she loved it when I was engrossed in her.

Which is...always.

"Fuck, baby, you're so comfortable." I push my cock down, dip my hips, and let it slide between her overlapping thighs. It emerges through the other side, just the tip, peering up at Lyssa as she reads. I notice a smirk on her face and her gaze drop briefly before returning to the book. She doesn't grind against me anymore, knowing it's a forbidden action so long as I said to focus on her current task. Even if it was more of a hobby than a chore. Even my whispered words and additional kiss on her neck doesn't faze her. She sustains focus, continuing to make me proud.

However, it won't last. Not after both the kitchen and the bathroom ventures.

Presently, I don't move...I just keep myself lodged between her legs like that, tucked beneath the softer-than-lace fabric of her black tanga. My hands remain settled, lazily, on her thin waist just above where her hips push out to form that ass...

I remain like this for a solid ten minutes. To be frank I almost start to doze off. My cock lingers in a purgatorial state of semi-limpness, tingling with anticipative ease while hugged by Lyssa's luscious thighs.

I figure ten minutes is a solid courtesy after everything.

"I said," my voice practically startles her, "you're so...fucking...comfortable."

I start thrusting between her legs; my first withdrawal is enough to siphon out a thick globule of pre-cum that proceeds to lubricate my ensuing thrusts. I keep my hips low, spooning her, so that I can drive my cock as closely parallel to the underside of her tanga as possible.

"Oh, daddy," she says in a half-moan half-chuckle. She lazily looks over her shoulder at me. I cup her face and kiss her while still thrusting. "So are you."

"I think if you were any more comfy, baby, I'd just assimilate into you."

She grins. "I love that word."

"I know you do. Is it because it has 'ass' in it?" I crank my right hand back and spring it forward, slapping her ass. It jiggles briefly before I seize a handful.

She moans before gnawing her bottom lip and grinning. "No," she murmurs.

"You know what one of my favorite words is?"

"What?" she asks, already knowing, but also knowing she can't quite say it.

I reach down to reposition my stiff cock. "Fuck," I say slowly but emphatically.

As I penetrate her pussy again, I realize that while she may have cleaned up and dried off earlier, that didn't account for what occurred inside. She was still sodden, and she was about to get much wetter now.

My hands squeeze her waist while I thrust incessantly, holding little back.

"Oh my God, daddy, you're pounding my pussy so...hard...I can't..."

"You can and you will wait, Lyssa." I kiss her cheek as she trembles with pleasure and moans despite a long scowl, her brow furrowed. "I'm gonna make my baby-girl cum so hard but you're gonna fucking wait, you understand?"

"I-I-I'll try," she moans.

"My slut doesn't try, she just does."

"Y-Yes, daddy. I...I will wait."

"Good girl." I look down as I thrust, finding it very difficult not to give it my all in this position. My left arm curls under her head and then wraps back, applying slight pressure to her neck. If I wasn't already thrusting the fastest and hardest I could in this position, I start doing just that. The covers bunch up around us, as if embracing our bodies. I start losing my own handle on my own breath. "Oh, fuck, baby. Your pussy is so tight...daddy's fucking wrecking your tight, sweet pussy. You want me to own your pussy, baby? You belong to me, right, baby? Tell me you're mine. Tell me you're daddy's fucking slut."

My inside elbow releases her throat and drops so that my hand can squeeze her clothed breast.

"I...I'm all yours, d-daddy...fuck me, daddy, p-please...oh my...fucking God, I'm yours...I'm your s-slut, daddy, I'm your fucking little slut, oh f-fuck..."

"Spoken like a true whore, baby," I lick the side of her face and slow down to one hard thrust every five seconds. She yelps with each one, catching her breath in between.

"Y-Yes...I'm y-yours, daddy. I'm your p-personal whore..."

I see that she's salivating the open book that her face has dove into.

"Your words, not mine, Lyssa. But I'll remember them." I pick her up by the shirt, swinging her over so that she lands on her knees at the center of the bed; I yank the black camisole off, almost but not ripping it. She exhales wetly, a windchime moan spurting from her lips. Her hands go to her breasts, massaging them, but I quickly knock them back. "You've had time for that all week, baby. Now you're mine, and you're gonna take this cock like you never have before."

"How, daddy? How do you want—"

I push her naked torso forward, and her face plunges into the covers. Her groan is muffled at first. I take a handful of her hair and angle her head so she can breathe—and moan—properly. Then I retract my hand to join the other at her hips, where I yank her tanga down to her knees, and then pull them off her feet.

She gasps something unintelligible.

I spank her round, elevated ass with my right hand. She yelps accordingly, and then moans low. I sink my fingers into her cheek, squeezing and jiggling. Much of it is muscle, but the rest is flesh and fat. Her ass is perfect. Between it and below, her pussy literally drips. On my knees, both hands gripping her buttocks for support, I lean in and extend my tongue. I drive my tongue into her pussy, an upward arc that prods her labia briefly before exploring her inner workings.

Immediately she begins moaning and squirming where she is. Elbows and knees, her back remains angled down, but still undulates.

About a minute passes and I withdraw, but not before dragging my tongue all the way up to her tailbone. Her asshole flinches wetly beneath my tongue, and I can see the skin of her buttocks quiver.

I shift my knees forward, like a walking pterodactyl, and reach down to grope her breasts, which are pressed to the bed. My abdomen aligns with her lower back. I kiss her nape, her left shoulder, and then that cheek. It's the side of her face that is turned, thus visible.

I put my right hand atop the left side of her head, fingers threading hair.

"Face down, ass up...like the slut you were born to be."

I thrust between her buttocks as I have twice already today, an action I frankly loved doing almost as much as sex. If her breasts were bigger I'd do it there, too. But as is, I resort to her impeccably shaped ass. While thrusting, I deluge her crevice with more pre-cum. I swear, my cock doesn't know when to stop, and I don't mind when I have her with me. It starts lubricating her asshole, which every time I thrust over it, flinches and so does she.

"P-Please, daddy, don't...d-don't fuck my ass."

"Only a slut like you would think I would. But don't worry, sweetheart, I won't. Your pussy is mine, remember? We've said it before, but today there's going to be proof."

"H-How, daddy?"

I plunge my cock between her legs, and into her pussy. All eight inches to the hilt. My hips smack her buttocks and her pelvis jerks forward. My right hand switches to her nape, squeezing the back of her neck just firm enough to make sure she stays down. I continue thrusting into her pussy, really giving her and it all I've got left.

"Cum for me, you fucking slut, cum for daddy...all over my hungry cock. All over my patience. My love, baby, it's only yours and all yours." I withdraw my hand from her neck; she knows to stay down, and by now she has little power to do anything else but get fucked. That hand returns to her ass, squeezing the right cheek, and then applying pressure to her hip for traction. My left hand absconds from her breast to do the same to her other hip. I squeeze and thrust rapidly. "I'm yours and you're mine, Lyssa, now cum for daddy."

"I'm coming, daddy, that's it, right...I'm...oh my fucking—"

My right thumb massages her asshole as her pussy contorts around my cock, and deluges the tight tunnel in which I'm thrusting. I pause to enjoy the sensation of what is likely Lyssa's biggest orgasm in over a week. Over.

Her whole body becomes a canvas of motion. Little tics and spasms. Especially her thighs and buttocks. I massage her hips, ass, and thighs as she endures the storm of her climax.

But it isn't helping my cause.

"You're gonna make daddy cum, baby, you hear me?" I pick up her head with my right hand seizing her hair, and my left curls around to clutch her face by the cheeks. I force her mouth to mine, making her back dip and her neck arch astern. Her years of yoga, gradually getting better and lither, help this motion. As I kiss her, we exchange moans as if it were the sole source of oxygen. When I withdraw, I lick her mouth, and then place my face against hers, mirroring it upside-down. Our eyes reflect one another. My voice spills into her mouth. "I'm gonna fill you up, sweetheart. Remember, I'm sterile...you do remember, right?

"I-I do...but are you sure? I mean...a-are you sure you want to?"

I knew she remembered the injury, and likely that I mentioned I was sterile because of it, but this was two years ago by the time I was better. And we just never got around to talking about this; well, I don't want to talk about it. I just want to do it. And I see it in her eyes now, that light and glimmer. The wet glaze of pleasure and desire.

"So sure, baby," I breathe.

"Fucking cum in me, daddy. Do it. Cum in your slut."

Jesus Christ.

I gnaw my lip and then hers, kissing her hard. My left hand has dropped to her throat. I'm barely squeezing, just enough to exhilarate her more. My hips are unrelenting. My cock is harder than ever, if possible, distended and reaching for Lyssa's womb.

It wants inside. It wants to permeate her body.

"I'm gonna cum inside you, baby. Daddy's gonna fill you up with so much hot cum you're gonna..." My mind raced for a decent analogy. I had nothing; and yet I had it all. Seven days' worth of waiting and repressed thoughts. And then the last hour's worth of teasing and edging. And then having her orgasm around my cock. I couldn't stand a second longer. I yearned for it more than anything, especially this action.

"Do it, daddy, fucking cum in my pussy! I want to feel your thick seed in my womb!"

I don't know what it is about that word, but it pushes me to an edge. It's almost silly, it's so out there and absurd. Let alone the fact that I'm doing it. That she wants me to.

"Here it comes, you fucking slut," I growl, squeezing her throat and lifting her up entirely. We're both still on our knees but now her back is flat against mine and vertical. The hand that was holding her hair now drops; it grazes her right breast before the middle finger extends to massage her clit. As much as my body wants to degrade her and own her, my soul wants to be possessed by her. My voice changes as I cum. "I fucking love you, Lyssa!"

I erupt inside of her, so deep I feel as if my genitals in their entirety have been shoved past her soaked labia. Not to mention the orgasm, I literally feel as if my soul is leaving my body for the longest instant. My reservoirs are being drained, spilling through Lyssa's cervix. With her head tilted back, when my own eyelids aren't fluttering, I perceive her reaction to the smallest detail. How her lashes bat back and forth, a spasm all their own; her cheeks tic, her lips vibrate, her tongue lash out squeaking sounds of disbelief and pleasure. Her eyes actually roll back for a moment. A delicate, gorgeous smile connects her dimples.

"It's so warm and thick, daddy...I can...I can feel it flooding my womb."

I release her only to hold onto her and roll unto my back. Her knees sink into the bed beside my hips, her ass perked up and in my clutches. I look up at her while she locks her elbows and bows her head, hair falling onto my face.

"Oh, God...daddy you came inside my pussy...you filled me up with so much fucking cum, it's still...swimming inside..."

"You like it, baby? You like daddy's cum in your belly?" The implications if I wasn't sterile would be huge, and technically there's no aforementioned 'seed,' but the whole taboo element of it, on top of what we normally do, was huge.

Is.

And that's why it feels so good, so arousing, so liberating.

"I love it so much..." She sinks into me, her face on my shoulder, drooling.

Her ass is still perked up on her knees, those thighs like sturdy columns of relaxed flesh. I gently slap and squeeze her cheeks, and then jiggle them before parting them wider. I reach down for my cock, which is softening but due to the rigorous arousal and climax, not quite flaccid. I take the four and a half inches that remain not entirely limp and slap her dripping pussy with it. Her body flinches and she whimpers this tender moan onto me.

"Daddy, I'm such a slut," she whispers.

The words work under my skin. She sounds almost regretful, or even sad, but deep beneath that there is a sultry pride. An ultimate freedom.

I part her hair from her face and put my cheek to hers. "I know you are, baby, but you're pure love, too. And you're my girl. I love you so much...and will never think less of you or love you less just because you like being my slut. My baby-girl."

She turns her face to look at me. "You won't?"

"Absolutely not, sweetheart. No matter what I call you. No matter what I do to you or have you do. If you say no, I'll stop. Otherwise, I'll fucking make you cum every day if I can."

I know I could, if not more than once a day, especially if I'm home. But often I focus on me, and she doesn't mind neglecting herself occasionally to make my climax the priority. Sometimes, I can tell, she gets off in her own mental way by trying to make me orgasm sooner or quicker than the last, and often by doing the least. Fills her with a pride that drives her, it's uncanny. I love it, of course. And if she does, too, genuinely—then where's the problem?

"That's my job, daddy," she suddenly says, reading my mind and picking herself up to hover above me, on her elbows. "But more than once."

I don't know if it's an idea, all of the words and actions interchanged or the fact that I patiently waited seven days to get back home to her or the fact that we just exchanged two of the biggest orgasms of our lives—you'd think that would render us useless for the next hour or two—whatever you want to attribute it to, I'm attributing it to sheer fucking black magic.

The black magic that emanates from Lyssa's eyes and, why not, her pussy as well.

"More than once, my love," I say, reaching up to place two hands around her throat. She gasps briefly before extending her tongue in a hollow question. She's answered a second later, when I lift my pelvis and thrust a freshly formed erection into her pussy. The first three inches enter easy, but it was pure impulse and I wasn't properly positioned. So I shift my hips, squirming beneath her, and then elevate my pelvis with my knees bent. I start to apply pressure to her throat, and she scowls, brow furrowed, eyes wet from earlier. I snarl my next words as I begin thrusting back into her wet-in-more-ways-than-one pussy. "You're gonna make daddy cum again, you hear me? You're gonna take another hot load into your fucking pussy and then daddy's gonna make you cum again!"

I hammer away. I mean hammer. Second wind? More like tenth.

Her ass cheeks ripple, her whole pelvis rocks as I barrage her pussy with my rejuvenated cock. I extend my tongue to open my mouth and ingest the drool that her mouth leaks while struggling for breath.

"Tell me you want to stop, baby—tell daddy you don't want cock in you anymore."

She doesn't answer; I give her a chance to adequately breathe and respond, my hands loosening around her throat, but instead she reaches down with her right hand and rubs her clit. Her eyes roll back and her lids flutter.

I grin and bring her face down to me, kissing up a storm with her tongue.

She moans incoherencies, profanity abound in a slew of unintelligibly delectable discordance.

While thrusting, her whole body shaking and rocking, breasts swaying, I notice her face start to turn pink. I release her throat and she moans shrilly, gasping for air, but just as quickly diving back down to kiss me. I slather her tongue with mine, and then pull out to crawl out from under her. She practically whimpers, reaching for me, not wanting me to go. I get to my feet on the bed, crouching in front of her, seizing a handful of hair like a makeshift ponytail.

"Welcome daddy home properly, slut," I say, and thrust into her mouth. Correction: into her throat. I engorge it with my cock, the first four inches pushing its way into her jugular. She gags and impulsively lurches back, but I hold it there, one hand reaching down to squeeze her throat. "Take it like a big girl, baby. You're strong, right?"

lucasvore
lucasvore
59 Followers