Thicker Than Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whines around my cock.

I finally pull out and she gasps, the word 'wet' not wet enough. Oceanic, her breath spills out, pre-cum and saliva speckling the bed covers. Tears streak her cheeks and if she had been wearing makeup, it would be streaming down her face at this point.

"I'm strong," she barely gets out, looking up at me with eyes halfway shut, mouth ready for more, her expression between submission and desire.

"That's my girl. Prove you're a Blackwater."

I grip her head and thrust back into her mouth. I slip into her cheek and thrust as if it were her throat or pussy. I push harder, making her mouth stretch to that side. Her eyes peer up at me, scowling and groaning unintelligibly.

"Every inch of you, baby, remember?" I thrust slower but harder into the tight wet pocket that is her cheek. "Every...fucking...inch."

I withdraw again, this time thrusting up the front of her face. Her eyes shut and she exhales soft sounds as I slather her beautiful face with my drenched cock.

"Was that the best my Lyssa could do? Pussy and ass, nice tits, gorgeous eyes, lovely mouth, but your throat's gone weak?" I belittle her efforts, fueling her tenacity. I shake my head. "Prove me wrong, Lyssa. Show me how much of a lil' slut you've become. Show me."

Her jaw drops and I reenter. I fuck her face without pause. The wet sounds, the sloshing and the gagging, not to mention her intermittent moans that spill around me.

"Oh, fuck, baby. You're doing so good, sweetheart. You're gonna make daddy cum again, yeah? You're gonna make me..."

No. Wait. Stop. Wait.

I pull out all of a sudden, letting her gasp for air and catch her breath. I then lift her to her knees, upright like before, so that I can kneel beneath her. I squeeze her breasts and take one in my mouth, eagerly sucking on the erect nipple and sensitive areola. She moans out, amplified by my left hand; it fumbles beneath her, between her thighs. My thumb stimulates her clit while three fingers excluding the pinky dive into her pussy.

"I want you to cum, too, baby," I say, salivating her breast.

Lyssa's arms circle my skull, her fingers coursing over my bald head and then down my back. Eventually they drop to thread through my beard, and try to lift me to her face.

"I can't wait, baby, I'm sorry but I can't wait anymore..." I get up, rambling like a madman. I crawl behind her, while she's still on her knees, and suddenly push her forward. Face down, ass up—again. Kneeling behind her, I spread her ass and deliberately lick her most sensitive hole. It twitches and her whole body flinches. She gasps, then pours out a shrill, vacillating moan. I salivate my words onto her asshole. "I can't wait anymore, baby. But you're coming with me. Literally. You're..."

I withdraw and thrust up between her cheeks.

I know she said she didn't want to do anal earlier; and I'm not about to change her mind. Frankly, I don't want to, either. I just wanted to stimulate her another way, really help push her towards that euphoria and exhilaration.

"I can't wait," I mumble, rabid. I loop my arms under hers to pull her back, so that she falls supine onto the bed. Prime missionary position. But that isn't exactly what I seek. I spin her like a dreidel, her legs and arms lifted in confusion. She can't help but smile amid the twirl, but it quickly distorts into a gateway for more moans. I tongue-fuck her pussy for about ten seconds longer than I claimed I couldn't wait.

"I'm...so close, daddy, I can't...you can't stop, I'm..." she reaches down to grasp my head, to shove my face into her pussy.

I pull back. "Not a chance, Lyssa. We're doing this together."

I stand up and squat over her, my feet anchored in the bed beside her biceps, while her hands keep her legs lifted but her knees bent. I lean down as I pile-drive my cock into her elevated pussy, vertically plunging it as deep as it can go. Whether I'm hitting her cervix or not I don't know; is it even possible? Regardless, the sensation is immense. My eight inches of eager, swollen cock pummel her pussy indiscriminately. She howls out in pleasure, her eyes doing all sorts of things. I place my hands around her throat and sneak both thumbs into her mouth, kneading her tongue. And then I feel the impatience push toward the tip of my cock, inside me and inside her, soon, just rushing to escape.

"I can't wait, baby, I can't wait," I keep rambling. Except now I'm done waiting. "I have to pump you with more cum."

She lifts her head off the bed, neck straining while the rest of her body endures the hammering cock and accumulating sensations. My thumbs inadvertently slide in between her gums and cheeks. She clenches her teeth, which don't touch my fingers, and leers up at me.

"Cum in me, daddy," she says through her clamped teeth. I pull my thumbs out and squeeze her breasts, hard. She licks the air, teeth apart, gasping and moaning. I can tell her climax is on fast approach. Mine is seconds from breaking the barrier. Her voice scratches that itch. "If you love me, daddy, you'll dump your hot cum into my wet pussy—"

I release her breasts and form fists into the bed at her sides as I do just that.

My veins surface through my skin, my neck muscles bulging. My breaths stagger out "I love you" with big pauses between as my body lurches. I shoot huge emissions of cum into her pussy, utterly flooding her already inseminated womb. My seedless ejaculate might not spawn life, but it fills her with newfound energy.

My sweetheart cums in the next instant, mumbling something about my warmth swimming inside her. I thrust a couple of times for good measure, draining every last drop inside of her climaxing pussy. Her moans are borderline asphyxiation, and my hands aren't even on her body at all. But now they return, if not to simply massage her breasts and thumb her nipples.

I lean down to whisper in her ear as her body contracts beneath and around me.

"That's it, baby. Cum because of me. Cum on daddy's cock like a good girl. That's it, baby. Oh my fucking God, you're so amazing, Lyssa. You're the perfect slut. You're daddy's favorite miracle."

She whimpers out a moan and smiles, tears streaking her cheeks. I kiss one of them, tasting the brininess.

"I love you so much, Lyssa. Heart and soul. Body and mind."

"I love you, too, daddy. I..." she flinches and moans, her bottom lip aquiver. "I love you to no end."