All Comments on 'Things Change Ch. 04'

by Gweall

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
seeker71seeker71about 13 years ago
Great

I love the way you are bringing in elements from the original story. The more things change the more they stay the same. Ethan literally is darkening his door! Great chapter and as always I'll be on the lookout for more.

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

what could ethan be there for? im glad anthony marked that asshole James. maybe he'll think twice about hurting the next boyfriend he has. I thought it was a bit too quick for MIke to get over finding out Alex was hurt by Anthony. I was surprised he didn't have to talk to anthony about it and find out more about what happened. I'm glad he forgave him. How awful he lost the picture. I mean, he needed to move on and put it away but it is sad his only memory of Alex was destroyed.

amber1312amber1312about 13 years ago
ooh

that was a twist in the tale i wasnt expecting -wonder what Ethan could possibly want.

cant wait for the next chapter.

cmyoungcmyoungalmost 13 years ago
awesome

oh wo who, I thought there would be a problem with tony and mike about the cat thing. never thought it would be him personaly though. awesome twist. I feel like james is going to cause some trouble and I am really interested in what ethan has to say for himself. I have this need to kick him into a deed endless black hole. Karma has a way of finding those responsible. good luck and hope there is more to come.

Contest4JenContest4Jenalmost 13 years ago
Intrigue!

I cant believe you left us with that cliffhanger! :O I will kick ethan arse if he hurts anthony though :P Next chapter please. Cheers :D

afrodita79afrodita79almost 13 years ago
OMG

please post the next chapter soon.... its so intriguing cant wait

hopkinscmhopkinscmalmost 13 years ago
Ethan shows up....

To tell Mike that they had a baby together! Sorry... wrong story lol!

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

ethan shows up to tell him the author of this story has been killed for writing utter rubbish.? and has been sent to a lunatic asaylem.?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous