Things Heat Up Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giron
Giron
2 Followers

I was hard. Really hard. I drew a deep breath again. Can the mind actually forget to breathe?

A step. Closer. A small step but still a step. Closer. I also saw her head start to tilt up. From looking down at her own feet up towards me. Another step. Longer now. How far away was she. How many steps. Her forehead. Towards me. Another step. Her blond hair swaying in front of her breasts. The pendant swaying in unison between the proud nipples. Closer. The tip of her nose. Towards me. Another step. She went so slow she almost wiggled a little. Hurry up. Closer. Her thin eyebrows. Towards me. Another step. Her slit opened up a little mid step. Just a little. And closed back. Closer. The bridge of her nose. Towards me. Another step. So close but yet so far away. Closer. Her thin lips. The Cupids bow. Towards me. Another step. I felt her scent. She must have showered. Closer. Her round jawline. And then. The eyes. Her green eyes. Sarah.

She was so close that I could reach out and touch her. But this was her show. I was under her command. A slave to the eyes. I saw her mouth move. I heard nothing. Her mouth moved again.

"Patrick!" The hoarse voice. Sarah's hoarse voice. "You need me to pinch you?"

Her smile. Her eyes. Her green eyes.

"Well is it?" No tremble in my voice.

"Is what?"

"A good morning?"

"It can be." Her smile. Her green eyes. "It sure can be."

The bed shifted as she climbed in to it. Standing above me she looked taller. She stepped one leg over me. A lot taller. I laid down flat on my back. She slowly started to bend her knees. Her green eyes staring straight into my soul. At least it felt so. My feelings open to her gaze. Like reading a book. One of those easy-to-read books.

Finally I felt her touch. The inside of her thighs touched the outside of my hips. Her smoothness sent jolts through my whole body. I felt her crotch settle over my own. Her wetness soaked through my underwear.

"Can you please remove them. They present a small problem in my pursuit." The hoarseness was more present than ever.

She rose back up again and I immediately missed her touch. I quickly, as fast as I could at least, sitting up in bed with a boner, got rid of the underwear and laid back down again.

"The pursuit of what?" I asked just as our skin touched again. This time it was her pussy that touched the sensitive head of my cock at full mast. The jolt again. It was almost painful. She reached down and slid her fingers around the shaft, aiming it towards her opening, and kept lowering herself.

"The pursuit of friendship." Her outer labia started to part. I immediately felt she was way wetter than in the sauna.

"And?" I placed my hands on her hips.

"The pursuit of comfort." Her voice cracked a little as my head was swallowed into her warmth.

"And?" My hands traced her waistline up to just below her breasts.

"The pursuit of trust." She was still real tight but kept sliding my cock into her.

"And?" My palms snugly cupped her breasts and gently massaged them.

"The pursuit of..." I looked into those intense greens again and saw only bliss, "... passion."

"And?" I grabbed the sides of her head and slowly guided her lips down to mine. We kissed and time seemed to slow down. She sighed profoundly as our crotches finally touched. I couldn't reach deeper into her velvet vice. She slowly rose back all the way up. Took a deep breath and sank all the way down in one slow but steady motion. She kept riding me with slow movements. Almost teasingly slow. But the intensity kept rising just as slowly. We never broke our kiss until she lifted her upper body and arched backwards and I felt her orgasm travel through our joined genitalia and I came too. Harder than I ever came before.

"And the pursuit of love!" She gasped out each word between breaths.

"Oh my Prince Charming!" I said before I drew her down to me, hugged and kissed her hard. The shine in her eyes took on a completely new green. A green I felt, no knew, I could fall in love with.

"And they lived happily..." She managed to say before I stopped her by pressing my lips softly against hers.

After a while I broke the kiss and whispered, "To soon for fairy tales. Let's keep enjoying this in real life a while."

Sarah said nothing and her eyes were closed. For a fraction of a second I thought she would have a similar freak out as before. I realized I felt terrified at the notion. Then I felt her hips wiggle. Just the tiniest little wiggle but I felt it. I realized I was still inside her and still semi-hard. That notion combined with a single clenching movement of her vagina made the blood start to fill my dick up again.

Her eyes opened at the same time as she started to smile. "Real enough for you?"

I grabbed her tiny body and flipped her so I was on top. She gasped a little and I sensed her body hesitate some. I placed my arms besides her and lifted my weight off her.

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle."

"Promise?" I saw her relax some.

"I promise," I said before I slowly stroked my cock into her. We both let out a deep sigh.

She lifted her body and her vaginal muscle gripped me as I withdrew. Like her body didn't want to let me escape. She sank back when I pushed in again. A little faster this time. I saw her face contort a little but not with pain. I started to fuck her slowly. She kept her eyes closed and grunted with every deep trust. As soon as I noticed a sign I could increase the tempo I did. Slowly. One step at a time. I enjoyed keeping her close to the edge. And pushing that edge slowly. On her terms.

We were still at a quite sensual pace when the grunts turned more into short pants as she got closer to coming. But they didn't sway me from my path. Shortly after she came. Hard again.

I paused to let her land from the ecstasy but almost as soon as I'd halted she opened her eyes. "Please keep fucking me." Her words urging me to continue were almost unnecessary.

I resumed my deep thrusting and to my surprise she came again after a short while. I paused, not so much for her sake as for mine. I was not far from coming myself but my heart and mind was set on prolonging this for as long as I possibly could.

"Don't stop, keep fucking me until you come in me again." Sarah said between short breaths. "I'm safe remember." Her smile made me more confident to continue down the path I chose.

Sarah lifted her legs up around my back and she almost pushed me in to her again. We both sighed at the intensity as I picked up the pace where I left it. Her grunts and pants was soon more a garble of noise than anything else. I couldn't say but I'm sure she came again at least once before I felt I had come to ends meet. I thrusted one last time deep in her and almost screamed as I held my throbbing dick in her depths. I felt me spray four or five spurts of cum deep inside her before I lost myself in the haze of my orgasm. It felt as if it drained all my energy from my arms so I slumped down beside her body. Both breathing heavily in the post-coital glow.

After catching my breath some I withdrew from her and lay down beside her. She quickly snuggled in and we spooned again. A lot more relaxed and close to each other this time.

"Good sex?" She asked when we lay there. Our breathing in sync with each other.

"Very good!" I said and kissed the back of her neck. She was warm and tasted a little salty.

"No use doing it a lot if it ain't good." She twisted her head towards me with a smile.

I gave her a quick peck on the lips before asking, "A lot?"

"Oh, you just wait and see. But now I have to pee and then you can join me in the shower."

She broke our tight embrace and even if my body instantly missed her my mind knew that wasn't a problem. She rose and I my eyes followed her every movement as she tip toed out of the room.

As soon as she slipped out of my sight I lay down on my back and stared up into the ceiling. As I heard the sound of the shower I rose out of bed and slowly walked towards it. When I stepped through the door and saw Sarah looking at me with a smile and those green eyes I heard myself saying.

"Thank God for the small things in life."

Giron
Giron
2 Followers