All Comments on 'Things Heat Up Pt. 01'

by Giron

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cruiser_2015cruiser_2015over 6 years ago
Great story

Loved the slow detailed build up. Saunas and showers are great places for sex stories! Nice descriptions of the body parts added to reader involvement. Looking forward to more!

ManosHandsManosHandsover 6 years ago
Great job!

Right on one of my favorite scenarios and very well written. Thanks! I'll keep my eyes open for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well Done

Well writen, good character development, it was a nice change kudos to you.

GironGironover 6 years agoAuthor
Please leave comments

Hi!

I'm glad so many found this as the new story was published.

But I'd be even happier if you could leave some comments on what you liked (and disliked) with it. Its really useful for me as a new writer.

Thanx.

eideticeideticalmost 6 years ago
Love the Character Build Up

Being from the left side of The Pond, some of your idioms I would have considered typos, but your smooth narrative transcended that. I found myself creating these characters in my mind and really enjoying them. It didn't hurt that I've had a similar encounter and your story tripped my memories. Please keep writing. A little closer attention to English grammar might help, but you got 5* from me nevertheless.

I found you because you favorite me... one of the few authors to do so. I'm glad I checked out your profile. Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous