Things Heat Up Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand kept squeezing, groping and pinching her twins and Sarah seemed to revel in every touch.

She draw a deep breath and we began kissing again. With vigor.

Soon, time again a mere concept, my left hand somehow decided it had lingered enough on Sarah's exquisite breasts and continued its journey southward. She yelped a little when the warm feeling disappeared but soon cooed softly instead as it drew close to her mound. I felt a heat emanating from it as my fingers passed through the soft hairs and it strived my hand to slowly keep exploring the secrets beyond.

As I approached the hooded cap of her clitoris I paused just long enough to make Sarah react.

She looked inquisitively at me before she realized I was asking for permission. She barely nodded and I kept going. I evenly pressed my hand a bit harder against her pelvis and yet again Sarah's whole body stiffened. As I proceeded my middle finger sank into her feverish fold. She was, not surprisingly, wet. Very wet. But also I felt she was not quite as open as women I've previously encountered when my finger penetrated deeper.

She squirmed like a worm on a hook around my finger as it found its way down and lingered on the opening of her vagina. I had not felt someone as tight as this and my thoughts wandered a bit. Was she a virgin? I paused everything and quietly asked in her ear if she was a virgin not knowing how to respond if she said yes. Equally quietly she replied.

"No, but I'm really tight so please be gentle." Both relieved yet with some serious concern I asked a new question.

"Do you want me to continue?" The quick response surprised me a little.

"Yes! Please fuck me!" The hoarse voice again.

"Please get on top so you can be in control."

She easily straddled me and, when the whole of her was on display in front of me I smiled even wider. I could hardly believe my luck. She must have read my mind because she leaned in close and whispered,

"You need me to pinch you?"

That hoarse voice mixed with the exact words I wanted to hear sent a shiver from my ear down through my whole body and into my hard cock, pressed to my stomach, between us. I couldn't feel if it was pain or excitement that jolted my manhood so much. Not until Sarah gently let her pussy gently glide along its shaft. Pure pleasure!

I figured it needed her slippery fluids, and a lot of it, after being exposed to the drying heat of the sauna for so long. And she must have figured the same as she kept rubbing it slowly up and down getting us both wetter with every stroke. Each time she neared the top I had to strain myself from coming. It felt so good!

Slowly she lifted herself up from my crotch. My dick followed along like a puppy on a leash. Softly, as her first contact, she grabbed my dick. She didn't squeeze it this time, thank God!

Instead she lined it up to her entrance and slowly descended back towards it. My hands reach around to grab her ass. An ass I hadn't yet seen I realized. But the impression her buttocks sent through my hands to my brain presented itself as an image of two scoops of ice cream. I laughed a little at that thought and was relieved that it took away some of the intense feelings.

The relief was brief though as I felt her soft pussy make initial contact with my sensitive head. The feeling remained at a constant high as she slowly opened up her pussy around my cock. She was perhaps a third of the way down and had about four more inches left. I saw the same high intensity on Sarah's face. And when she opened her eyes they both glowed like two large emeralds. I had to looked away to save me from coming.

As I did, I suddenly and with a short laugh, acknowledged that we weren't alone in the room.

Over on the other side I saw Thomas fucking Amanda doggy style. They were pounding away pretty hard and I realized that my brain had totally blocked out the sounds they emitted. And they were loud.

Apart from Thomas grunts and the rhythmic clasps as they came together, one could also hear a low growl from Amanda only broken by the occasional one syllable foul word. It was like a 3D porno flick only a few yards besides us.

I realized that Amanda was bigger than Sarah. It had been hard getting the whole picture of them both before, with the tight towels, steam and so on. She was on no accounts big but bigger than the lithe Sarah. Her boobs were bigger, much bigger, and her ass was wider. Her long thick hair swayed in unison with her boobs as Thomas kept 'em swinging. She was beautiful. Yes, she was a real stunner.

Sarah must have noticed me focusing on something else and froze her penetrating momentarily. I looked back at her and then we both looked at our friends going like rabbits in the other corner.

We both laughed hard. Amanda and Thomas paused for an instant and met our gazes and laughed as well before they unpaused and kept going.

Sarah and I returned to our own business and this time I felt when all other disturbances faded away. It was like a bubble closed around us. The short break and laugh had eased both our own feelings down a little but as soon as Sarah inched downwards it went up again.

She stopped and I understood that she was bottomed out for now. I felt her walls surrounding me completely as well as squeezing me in a slow but steady rhythm. The feeling was amazing.

She slowly rose and it felt like she had a vacuum pump that wanted to suck me back in again.

With just my head inside her she paused, inhaled deep and sank down over my shaft again. I closed my eyes and felt like screaming, perhaps I even did. I don't know. It felt so good. Then the hoarse voice in my ear again.

"You can come in me if you want. I'm safe."

I looked into those intense greens again and saw only bliss. Sarah was as close as I was.

She bottomed out again, deeper or not I could not tell, and began the climb up. My hands left the scoops of ice cream; Instead they resided just above her waist and I pulled her gently closer. Close enough so I could put my lips on her breasts. Also a first, I noticed briefly, before I felt her vicelike grip traveling down on my dick. When she stopped and I sucked hard on one of her stiff nipples she came. She came hard. She hugged me tight to her torso. So tight I hardly could breath. Then I came too. Harder than I ever came before.

She slowly released the hug as she came down from her ecstatic high. We both panted hard before we kissed again.

Chapter 5 -- The afterglow

After a while it was like the bubble burst and I felt the surroundings collapse in on me. All my senses were distorted.

No, please don't let this be a dream. A hot dream nonetheless but please no.

Suddenly a felt a pinch on my arm and the hoarse voice in my ear.

"Hey Patrick! I asked you a question."

I heard laughs as I opened my eyes. Sarah was still cradling my crotch, my limp dick still inside of her, and her green eyes sparkled. She leaned in and gave me a quick kiss.

I looked to my right and saw Thomas and Amanda sitting in a tight embrace, she was leaning on his chest. I noticed Thomas idly playing with one of Amanda's great looking tits. She also proudly displayed her shaved pussy now glistening with a mix of their bodily fluids. They both had huge smiles across their faces.

We all laughed again before starting to head out for a well needed shower. I picked up Sarah in my arms. With one hand on her ass and the other reaching all around to her breast I said,

"Thank God for the small things in life."

Behind me I heard "Small things? Sometimes I wonder why we even are friends."

We both laughed hard and the expression on both women's faces as they looked at us didn't help a bit.

The end!

12