All Comments on 'Things That Go Hump in the Night Ch. 01'

by Nigel

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
rareismerareismealmost 14 years ago
Hot!

I like the way she involved Phil!

billc393billc393almost 14 years ago
Nice...

Now that sort of thing will definitely get your mind right!

SydneyBlakeSydneyBlakeabout 13 years ago
Funny title

That's what sparked my interest and made me want to read it. Good call.

And this was a fun little romp. I can see it headed in some interesting directions.

As for your writing, not bad. I can hear the character's voice. And he's a character that I like, so all's good.

I would say that there were moments when you pulled me out of the story. For example, when you stopped the action (right in the middle of the sex, too) to describe Sandy. You want the reader to stay in the story, most especially during what should be the hottest scenes.

You write well. A diamond in the rough, so to speak. I would suggest that you do a little studying on how to write, and you could go places.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

please make more chapters, very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please, continue your story!

Really exciting, I'd like to read part 2!

emma_the_librarianemma_the_librarianover 10 years ago

I love it when she rolled her eyes...

mamasotamamasotaover 10 years ago
*t-ingle

That was a sweet read, Nigel. I enjoy the "watching" aspect, it's a really big turn-on!

Especially how she caught Phil offguard. I liked the images you gave and Sandy's dirty talk, nice! one thing I would have liked if your roommate had passed out quicker and Phil be the one she sucked off when she realized he was watching, stroking to her humping, and then fucked her properly after, not much the squirting for me. But if you have a Part 2, then I'll see Phil in action. Thank you for my afternoon tingle.

pfflyerhotpfflyerhotover 10 years ago

*Gasp*

Nigel! Very erotic...

Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nigel can write!

Good writing, sexy story. It's great to read of women who love sex and don't seem like caricatures from fantasies. Or maybe it is just refreshing that this author fantasizes about three dimensional, interesting women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

So much fun!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 1 year ago

Well written, 5 stars, question is why did he stop writing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous