Think with Your Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bungaku
Bungaku
102 Followers

"You . . . carry that thing around with you?"

"Always nice to come prepared. That's what my mom always says, anyway."

"Sweet." Hailey patted Cynthia's cheek, rousing her a bit. "Hey, sister, mind if you make some sweet love to my needy little puss?"

Cynthia was still half asleep, but a slow smile spread across her lips. Hailey took that as a yes. She tottered forward on her knees, positioning her pussy right above those glossy pink lips, then sat down.

Her ass pushed Cynthia's glasses right off her face, and they clattered on the table. She grabbed them, setting them aside in relative safety, and then she bit through her own lip as the tongue assault began.

"Mmm," she said, wondering idly if Martin's note had instilled any knowledge of proper cunnilingus in its readers. It was either that or Cynthia had done this before, because hot damn this girl was good. Her thighs clenched on either side of Cynthia's face, and she began to undo the girl's shirt, taking down the three buttons to reveal a pink lace bra.

Suddenly, she felt Cynthia shudder beneath her, and she looked up to see Ash penetrating her pussy, finger working the clit as she sunk the strap-on deep within. Ash grinned when she saw Hailey notice, leaning over and teasing Hailey's already heavily-abused nipples as she began to thrust in rhythm.

Cynthia began to writhe deliciously beneath both their ministrations, her desperate breathing through her nose sending wonderful tickles against Hailey's ass. She did not, in fact, enjoy anal -- not like her professor apparently did -- but a little stimulation there did go a long way for her. She clenched her thighs tighter, though she allowed Cynthia to gasp for air, pulling her pussy up from her mouth for just a moment before plopping it down again.

Ash's hand was working at her own pussy, even as she continued to thrust into Cynthia's. The poor girl's legs were quivering in earnest, soon reaching what was probably her first orgasm of the morning. Ash moaned as she herself began to reach that point, her hand shooting out to grasp the side of Hailey's neck as she pulled her into a kiss.

They moaned together, and that final bit of stimulation was enough for their pussies down below. Hailey rose up slightly, her pussy on fire, as her muscles all shuddered in anticipation. She leaned into Ash, losing any sense of balance as her pussy dived over the edge with abandon.

Her scream tore through her throat and into Ash's open mouth, as the latter bit down on Hailey's lip in pleasure:

"FUUUUUCK MEEEEEEE."

Her pussy was now pulsing, madly spraying her juice over Cynthia's heaving chest, as Hailey's thighs quivered and nearly buckled though her screams. Ash tightened her grip on Hailey's throat, sending all kinds of tingles through the girl's chest as her friend quivered and shook through her own standing orgasm.

And Cynthia could not help but join in, her screams at Ash's jackhammering thrusts accompanying the mad spasms Hailey could see take hold of her thighs and crotch. It was a perfect triangle of female orgasm, each one feeding into the other two.

Then, all too soon, they all collapsed into a quivering, quaking heap, as the bell for the next class rang.

Ash was resting her head against Hailey's neck, her tongue lazily teasing. "That was a nice fuck," she whispered. "I'll have to take you home sometime, I think."

"I'd like that," Hailey said, as she extricated herself from the pile. She located her shirt, which was now ruined -- Martin threw her his, and she put it on, noticing with a dry smile that the boy had brought more than a few spares.

The rest of the class had been shaken out of their sexual mania by the class bell, and began to dress themselves languidly, some pausing to exchange contact information.

"Well, I'll see you around," Ash said, pinching Hailey's nipple as a polite goodbye.

"Hey, you too. I'll have to fuck that perfect cunt next time I do."

"It's a date, then!"

Hailey laughed, and saw her friend Sarah stagger over. "What happened," her friend groaned, still buttoning up her skirt. Hailey noted with no small pride that she wore four separate pairs of panties, all of their bottoms ripped out, each hanging around her neck like olympic medals. None of them were her own.

"Oh, nothing much. Just a little fucking between friends."

"Huh?" Sarah said, and Hailey slapped her bare bottom in response. The girl yelped, but shot her an amorous smile all the same.

#

Since then, Hailey was never bored in that class.

Sure, they didn't break out into orgy every morning. Still, the sexual energy that pervaded the seven students -- eight, if you counted Ash, who sat in from time to time -- was shared now by the professor, who taught now as much from personal experience as well as from her studies.

The study groups that formed were pretty wild, though. And the girls decided to do a panty rotation, just for kicks. Martin never knew whose panties he would find when he lifted his chosen skirt, even as they started labelling them in thick marker across the ass.

And Hailey gained a new appreciation for having a more general, rounded education. After all, you can't always trust to an indecisive mind. Sometimes, you just have to think with your pussy.

Bungaku
Bungaku
102 Followers
12