Third & Final Courting Of Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

"Any others? If the experience of different cocks is very important to you, a swinging night with a nice couple is much better than cheating behind my back though I don't like it, I really hate the thought of it but I'm rather a swinger than a cuckold."

"I swear no others. I love you and don't ever accept to share you with any other woman. Swinging is out of question. Please never mention it again. I confess that I've made attempts to be a slut and beg you to forgive me. I swear that I have never fucked anybody else during our marriage and if you still love me, want remain married to me and agree to my terms I promise to faithful wife even in the future."

"Terms? What terms?"

"First, never treat me as a whore again. Second, you must trust me without any humiliating limits like 'no conferences, no girls nights out, no company parties' and equal things. Third, no whining about Jens in the future."

"I love you very much and do accept all your terms. OK, no problems. But please understand that even I have terms. At midnight begins a new era in our marriage. Therefore I'll forgive all cheatings you've might done until today. My only term is that you tell me everything before midnight. If some old crap comes out to daylight after twelve o'clock tonight, you're out. Do you understand and agree."

For the first time since the party at yesterday evening she got a happy smile in her face when she told me, "I agree and am happy to tell you that there's no crap in my basket. Let's take night"

In the bedroom she slowly stripped first herself then me. Thereafter she licked my cock real hard, climbed up on me and teasingly began to let her pussy sink down over the cock and took a such a slow ride that she got two own orgasms before she increased her rhythm so my, now aching balls got their big load released.

At the next morning we were a happy family again. Jessica rang me in the morning and was glad to hear the good news about her neighbors. At eleven o'clock Caren rang me and told me that she had got nice pictures of the wine and dirt soiled Jens in the wet gutter. She had sent them together with a note saying 'He cuckolded you but got punished by an other angry husband' to the spouses of those married bank women which had fucked with Jens. Even those women must have some guilt of damaging her marriage. I didn't have any objections and must say that I'm really looking forward to the next company party at the bank if we spouses are invited.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers
12