Third Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me Thun, please fuck me Master"

God I love hearing that. Never stop saying that.

Fuck I'm so hard right now, like really right now.

I force your wrists to your side, so I can move your legs up. Knees back, legs in air, pussy exposed. I love watching you when I use my dick on your clit. I release your wrists, so I can slide my cock up and down your slit, pausing at the top and pushing it into your clit, moving it back and forth, pressing in hard. Then sliding it down your slit, teasing you, pausing at the entrance, pushing in ever so slightly.

"Please Master, please put it in, let me feel you, let me make you cum"

I press your knees into you and slam my cock into you, hard, so fucking hard. Ugh, UGH UGH. Fuck yeah. You are pulling your legs back so I can go deeper into you, so fucking deep, so fucking hard. Ughh, Ughgh, Roar, fuck yes, I move forward to get a better angle, and now I can reach your throat. I grab your throat with one hand and gently squeeze. You gasp as you know what is coming next. You can feel my hand on your throat, pressing it closed, while I'm slamming into you, ugh, ugh, ugh, my grunts in unison with my cock going deep into you. I press harder on your throat, you can't breathe now. 10 seconds, 15 seconds, 20 seconds, no air, just the feeling of having your sweet pussy stuffed with cock. Your sweet pussy eagerly clamping down on me. I'm fucking all of my hatred into you, all of my anger, all of my pain. Ugh, ugh, ugh. Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck , UGH.

Enough of this, your knees are blocking your titties. I want titties. Want NOW! I roll you onto your side. One leg pulled up so I can get maximum depth. I pull your arms together, behind you and use my right hand to hold them both, using my grip to pull you into me. Your left tit is exposed, so soft and squishy, so pale and white and warm. I reach in to caress it, to pinch it, to rub your nipple, to feel the top, the bottom, the sides, to rub it all around, my god it's beautiful, you are so beautiful. It feels so good burying my cock into you. Love to watch your tit jiggle in my hand, soft warm hand. Listening to you moan as you get fucked and pinched. Listen to you whimper and gasp.

Feels so good, but I have so much hate... so much hate. I put you on your stomach, you know what I want, so you bring your knees up, ass in the air, head down, you're resting on your elbows, pussy dripping wet. You bring a hand back and slide it into your slit for me, letting me watch you slide a finger into you, then bringing it back into your mouth, letting me watch you suck your finger. You reach back again, spreading your pussy lips for me, letting me see the pinkness, the wetness of your private region. "This is for you Master, only you. Please fuck me... Please make me your fuck beast... Please..." you whimper the last words.

I slam my cock into you. Over and over. Harder and harder, fuck yes. Your hand still at your pussy, so you can feel my rock hard cock slam into you. Feel it, fuck yeah, feel it.

Ah, Ah, Ah, oh god yes, feel it, fuck yes, oh god, fuck fuck fuck

I'm pumping you with all my might, slamming into you, grinding my cock deeper into you. You move your hand away, so I can watch you play with your tits - they jiggle and wobble as I slam into you over and over and over. I'm fucking all my hate into you. You move your hand to your clit and rub it, so fast, so hard, I can feel your body start to convulse. Do it, do it, cum on my cock, do it. You're rubbing so hard, so fast, your whole body is shaking. I can't stand it anymore, I'm only human, I want to cum inside you so hard, fuck fuck fuck, ugh ugh ugh, slamming into you, fuck, oh god, yes yes yes fuck yes, UGHGGHGHGH, UUUUGGGHHGHGHG, UGGHHGHGHGh, UUGHGH, ugh ugh ugh UGGHGGGGGHghh fuck yes, oh my god, I fucking cum inside you with savage lust. Fuck yes, hot cum pumping into you, ugh ugh ugh, the feeling of my cum pumping inside you is just what you need to finish off. Your fingers on your magic button, my cum pumping into you, you buck and orgasm, shudder, shake, spasm, fuck fuck fuck - watching you cum is so fucking hot, especially when I'm inside you.

"Oh god, fuck yes, fuck yes, say my name, say it."

You manage to gasp out, "Fuck Thunder, fuck me Thun, fuck yes, fuck me Thunder."

I slowly pull my cock out of you, watching you continue to spasm. My cock dripping with our juices. I move up to your mouth, I love it when you taste us. So fucking hot. Long tongue strokes on my cock, gently sucking gently licking gently moaning, love watching your throat move as you swallow. My cock thouroughly cleaned, I slide down next to you, kiss you hard, hand on your throat - you are still mine, and I want to taste our juices too. Tastes so good, fuck yes. Fuck yes.

We move into the 2 person sleeping bag, spooning, cuddling, holding, touching, and breathing. I stroke your hair, your cheek, your arm, your side, your ass, your leg. You are so beautiful, so pale and warm. Like an angel.

You drift off to sleep as I caress you, keep you safe, make you feel special and loved.

As I continue to touch you, hold you, press my body into you, you notice a sudden stirring. As if something is growing behind you, pressing into you....

But that's a story for another time...

12