Third Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under a minute later, I'm leaving the front of the cab and returning to my seat with a mouthful of working class cum. Simon provides my address, and five minutes later we're in front of my stoop. He turns to me and says "Swallow now."

Suddenly I'm coughing like I'm going to lose a lung. Simon rubs my back until the spasms subside. "Are you okay?"

----

I wake up from another sex dream I can't quite remember, and this time I don't even check the clock before I start pawing at my dresser drawer for my vibrator.

----

"Wow."

"I know, right?"

What I'm wearing redefines the term little black dress. This contrasts with the t-shirt and jeans Simon is wearing, and it also contrasts with the hamburger joint he picked for date number three.

"We could, uh, go somewhere else, I could change..."

"Oh hush. I'll survive, although I'm not sure I'll be able to eat more than a couple of french fries wearing this thing."

"It... Uh.. It's really nice."

I mentally flip through about thirty responses, each dirtier than the last and finally settle on. "Thank you. I wore it for you."

I seriously don't know what's going on with me. I cannot describe this dress as anything other than slutty (although I look like a really high quality flavor of slutty in it), while at the same time I seem unable to say anything dirtier than 'darn' while wearing it. Also, Simon's attention is making me so wet I'm actually kind of concerned there will be an audible squish when I sit down. The pimply teenager (no doubt a fan of some of my editing work) who seated us almost tripped twice while he tried to lead us to our table while ogling me.

We exchange a few more cracks about how tight my dress is while we look at the menu, and soon the pimply-faced teen returns to take our orders.

Simon says, "I'll just have a cheeseburger and the sweet potato fries."

The PFT nods. "Great call." He turns to me. "And what can I g

----

"So, a side salad and balsamic vinaigrette?"

"Uh... I..."

My stomach gurgles loudly, and both of them are polite enough not to react. "Yeah, yeah that will be fine, thanks."

"Sure thing, ma'am. Be back with your food in just a minute, guys."

Simon looks at me. "Just a side salad? Surely it's not that tight."

I laugh. "No, not quite. I just... For some reason I'm just not that hungry. Which is weird, given that I skipped lunch."

Simon frowns. "Have you eaten anything today?"

----

"And what can I get for you ma'am?"

"Actually," Simon says, "Can you give us a few more minutes before you put our order in?"

"Sure! I'll come back in a little bit."

Simon looks around the restaurant until he spots something. "Mens room. The handicapped stall."

"I... Yes..."

I stand and walk across the restaurant to the hallway leading to the bathrooms. I look over my shoulder, and Simon hasn't followed. He's not even watching me.

The restroom is empty, and small. There are just two stalls and a urinal. I enter the larger and wait.

But not long. I hear the door open, and a moment later, someone gently pushes aside the panel to my stall. It's one of the restaurant's busboys, in his stained apron, and we just stare at each other for a moment. Then he comes the rest of the way in and latches the stall door behind him. Anyone walking into the restroom will be able to see our feet, easily.

He looks me up and down, and then stretches a tentative hand towards me. When I don't move away, he pushes it inside the low neckline of my dress and paws roughly at a breast. His breathing has gotten fast, and I stand there passively as he molests me, both of his rough hands moving over my body, tugging my dress out of the way until it's just a wad of cloth bunched up around my waist.

There's nothing tentative about the fingers he pushes into my cunt, and I give a small gasp as my wet hole welcomes him. Done with foreplay, he spins me around by my shoulders, and I hear the rustle of his clothes as he gets ready. He shoves me, roughly, and I catch myself against the wall. He kicks my heels wider apart, spreads my ass with one hand for a better view of his target, and pushes his whole cock into me, sighing with satisfaction as I groan at the intrusion.

There's nothing subtle about him, and in second his hips are slapping my ass at full speed. He's got one hand braced on my shoulder, and the other alternates between caressing my ass and spanking it. His breathing is loud, and I can tell he's getting close when both of his hands move to my hips and really starts to pound my soaking cunt.

I pull away from him. We struggle briefly, until I manage to kneel and get my mouth around his cock, still sloppy with my juices. Three more thrusts, and he's emptying himself into me as I concentrate on swallowing everything.

He rests for a few moments, letting my mouth suckle him empty, and then steps back and arranges his clothes. He opens the stall door and leaves the bathroom without a backward glance, stepping past a second busboy who has apparently been patiently waiting, towel flung across his shoulder.

I stand up, turn, and rest my face and hands against the cool tile of the wall, presenting my ass. He steps in and latches the stall door.

----

"... eaten anything today?"

"I..." My stomach gurgles again. "Uh, protein drink."

"Huh. Well, take care of yourself. That's the only body you've got."

It's yours.

"Pardon?" he says.

"I didn't say anything."

"Oh, huh. Weird. Anyway, how was your week?"

The rest of the meal is great, and the server and Simon talk me into an ice cream sundae for dessert, which is an indulgence I would usually skip even if I wasn't on a date.

He leaves a tip larger than the actual bill and we walk out.

I continue to get looks as we walk down the street together, holding hands. I even get a couple of catcalls, but this time I just smile at the offenders. I even go so far as to give one of them a little flash of ass when Simon is looking the other way.

Simon pauses at a little park bordering a duck pond, and we sit on a bench overlooking the water. For a while, we're silent, just looking at the reflected moon and listening to the crickets.

Eventually, I say, "I really enjoyed tonight. And the other nights, too."

He squeezes my hand and says, "Me too."

"Do you, um, are you open to the idea of a long term relationship?"

I feel him turn slightly towards me. He sighs.

"Sweetie, we need to have a talk."

I brace myself.

He continues, "I imagine you've been experiencing some lost time, recently. Maybe some strange dreams?

I blink. "Uh, yeah, I have. A lot, actually."

He glances around the park. It's more or less deserted, the last rays of the sun touching only the tops of the trees. The bench we're on is far from the nearest street lamp.

"Well," he says, "I can explain those. Why don't you come here and get on while I do."

So saying, he unzips his jeans while I move to straddle him. He scoots forward until he sits at the edge of the bench, and I rest my knees on either side of him. He's already hard. I pull my dress up over my hips and tug my panties aside before lowering myself onto him. I adjust until we're both as comfortable as we can be, and then I begin gently rocking my hips and listening to him attentively.

He closes his eyes for a moment and his mouth opens just a little as he gets used to the feeling of me. I stroke his hair while I wait for him to continue.

"You're in the middle of one of those lost moments right now. You had one earlier tonight, while we were in the restaurant."

He spreads his arms out along the back of the bench and leans his head back, closing his eyes. "Mnnh. You have a good pussy. Anyway, when I start to date someone, they have to be pretty, and clever, both of which you are. They also have to have a very strong will, though, which, I'm afraid to say, you do not."

I frown down at him, the bench creaking slightly with my movements, and say "What do you mean by that?"

He sighs. "What are you doing right now?"

"Uh, I'm on a date with a guy who just told me I don't have any willpower."

"You had some willpower. You don't now. And I don't mean what are we doing this evening, I mean what are you doing, right now?"

"I'm riding your cock."

"And where are we?"

I gesture at the surrounding trees in exasperation. "We're in a park."

"A public park."

I roll my eyes. "Yes, a public park."

"Okay, now, this part is hard, but I want to think back to before you met me. Do you think you would ever have fucked someone in any public setting before?"

I frown. "Of course not."

"Then why are you doing it now?"

"You told me to, not five minutes ago!"

"Why would that matter? Would you jump of a bridge if I told you to?"

"I..."

The park is silent as I think about that, save for the sounds of our gentle fuck.

He nods. "So you see. There are people who can resist me, I've met a few of them. They're rare, and thus far none of them have been women, so my search continues."

I think about that for a while. "So what happens now?"

"With us, you mean?"

"Yeah."

"Get up and turn around."

I do, but as I start to lower myself onto him again, he says, "No, in your ass."

It takes a couple of minutes and a lot of spit, but I manage to get him inside of me. I resume slowly fucking him, this time with my virgin ass.

"To answer your question, we're gonna fuck for a while tonight, probably more than once. You're going to fuck a few strangers, most likely, depending on who we run into and my mood. Then we'll get some sleep.

"Tomorrow, you're going to call in to work and quit. Then you'll go to your building's office and break your lease. You'll spend the rest of the day packing all of your stuff into boxes, and then you'll call Goodwill to come haul everything away."

"Everything?"

"Yeah, all of it. Clean out your bank accounts, in cash, and your IRA, if you have one. Then, you'll give me a call. When I pick you up, you won't need anything but whatever you're wearing and a bag with the money in it.

"Okay..."

"We'll get some pictures and a couple of short videos of you in action, and then you're going to be put up for auction. You'll stay with me for a couple of days while we wait for the results, and then I'm going to deliver you to the high bidder.

"Given the recent trends with the winners, this is probably the last week you'll be in the States, so think about if there's somewhere you want to eat one last time before the auction is over and we'll see if we can make time."

He falls silent, and I begin mentally ticking restaurants off a list, trying to narrow my favorite meals down to one. I continue to steadily fuck my ass onto him as he relaxes.

After a while, he says, "I'm going to finish soon. We've still got places to go tonight, so it would probably be a good idea to take it in your mouth, as opposed to your ass."

Thirty seconds later he's emptying his balls onto my tongue, and then we straighten ourselves up.

As we're walking out of the park, I ask him, "Do you think I'll be happy?"

He thinks for a moment. "I don't know, honestly. I don't really know if I'm happy. It's kind of a philosophical question. About the only thing I can promise you is that no matter who the winner is, you're going to be well-used. Try to find some sort of satisfaction in that, it's sort of your calling now."

I think about that for a while.

"Well, at least I probably won't have to read any more bad science fiction."

He laughs as he escorts me to my new life.

12