Third Domination Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Right then, we have punished our first slave. You have done well.' She talks to the woman and man, and starts to release them. Ropes are untied, and straps unfastened, and in a minute, the man and woman are standing right where they started. My mistress starts to unfasten my restraints, and then helps me stand up.

I have no sense of time, but I must have been sitting down for almost an hour. My legs feel weak as I stand up, and my mistress has to help me take the first step. I stand next to the man and woman. My mistress comes to stand right in front of me, facing me.

'You learned your lesson?'

'Yes, mistress.'

'Good. You took your punishment well. I am satisfied with you now.'

Turning to face the couple 'You two have also performed well. I am very delighted. Follow me, all of you.' And with that she walks out of the room.

We don't hesitate, we turn and follow her. The woman goes first, then the man, and last, me. We follow her down the dark corridor, and just a few steps to the mirror room. And for the second or third time of the evening I am surprised like never before.

Right in the middle of the room, now stark naked, sitting on the platform, is the slave girl from my earlier session.

Each of us, the blonde woman, the man, and me are watching at the girl, trying to think what our mistress has now planned for us.

'You did not expect this, did you?' she says, looking at me. No, mam.

Pointing to me and the man she says 'You two, help me chain her up. You, lie down on your back.' she tells to the slave girl. The girl immediately leans back on the soft cushions of the platform in the middle of the room and with familiar motions stretches her legs and hands toward the corners of the platform, allowing them to be strapped down using the leather straps. The man and I fasten the straps as my mistress fetches some more leather straps from the corner of the room, where a large selection of leather belts and straps are hanging from hooks. We stand back to look at the petite girl helpless in front of us. She looks delicious.

'You, get on top of her, your face here.' she tells the blonde woman, pointing at the slave girls' pussy. She obeys instantly, willingly, with a hint of smile on her lips, and mounts on top of the slave girl, her crotch on the girls face, and her own mouth just above the slave girl's pussy. My mistress hands each of us a smaller leather strap and we proceed to strap the blonde down on top of the girl.

As we stand back we look at the two women as they lie one on top of the other. It looks glorious, four lithe legs all pointing to different directions, their hands grabbing each other's ass cheeks, the blond hair spread over the slave girls bare pussy lips, hiding them from view.

'Ah, we have some cocks in the room too. Excellent.' my mistress acts as she has just remembered us. 'Well I think the giant one' (no offense, she nods at my direction - and none taken, the thing is almost twice the size of mine) 'is all too familiar to her. You stand here.' She positions the dark skinned man to the other end of the table, where the blonde is ready to lick the slave girl's pussy. I am guided to the other end.

Looking down I see the perfect ass of the blonde woman, her pussy lips open, inviting, wet from her man's oral accomplishments. His tongue has prepped her for my dick to enter. I look at the eyes of the slave girl, so eager to lick at the pussy I will no doubt enter any moment now. My ruined orgasm seems almost forgotten now, the ache in my balls replaced with a newfound pressure. My dick is fully erect, swollen, feeling the heat of the bodies in front of me.

My mistress walks around the table, I feel her hand behind my back, touching my buttocks, then the click of her heels goes around the table, and I watch her place her hands on the strong shoulders of the man on the other end of the platform.

'It looks like you are ready. And I think at first you do not need any instructions. You all know what to do?' We nod eagerly

'Excellent. Take your positions.'

I grab my stiff cock and guide it to the waiting pussy lips of the blonde woman. I can feel my balls hit the face of the slave girl as she pulls the blonde lower, and thrusts out her tongue to lick my shaft and her clit. The giant cock is stroked once more and pushed to the slave girls' cunt, ready to ram in. The wait goes on, it must be only seconds but it feels forever.

'Slowly. I want you two to enter very slowly. Go.' she instructs.

I start to push my cock into the waiting pussy of the blonde. The squeeze of her lips on my shaft feels divine as I sink deeper into her. I watch down and before my cock is all the way in, I can see the slave girl open her eyes wide as she is penetrated by no doubt the largest penis she has ever encountered. I glimpse at the man, and I see he is taking it very easy, letting the girl get used to the size of the member now entering her. My cock is sliding in easier, and I sigh out in pleasure, and I hear a moan of pleasure from the blonde and a gasp from beneath my crotch. I start to slide out slowly and place my hands on the blonde's ass and after couple more thrusts, I feel the tongue of the girl beneath us touch my shaft as I slide in. She is getting used to his size.

'Very good. On my count now, In. Out. In. Out. That's it, keep that rhythm.' our mistress says from the corner of the room. She has pulled out a chair, and now pulls down her panties. Sitting down, she places her hand down at her pussy, and she starts to masturbate as she is watching us do her bidding.

Each thrust of mine is countered by the thrust of the large dick on the other end of the table. As my cock sinks in the waiting, moist hole of the blonde, and as her clit is massaged by the tongue of the girl beneath her, each time the giant cock is stretching the pussy of the petite slave girl and her pussy is being licked by the blonde. The squeeze of the blonde's pussy lips on my cock is delicious, and I would like to speed up, to fuck her silly, to sink my cock deep into her with fast, brutal thrusts. I would like to grab her ass cheeks and pull and slap my man meat into her as fast as I could. But my mistress has instructed the slow pace, and I dare not fail her again.

'Faster now. One, two, one, two. Very good. Fuck her. Stick your cock in her hole, faster! One, two, one, two!' we obey the command willingly. I can sense the blonde is close to orgasming, her butt is meeting my thrusts eagerly and her slippery hole seems ready to convulse in waves of pent-up orgasm.

I squeeze the soft fair skin of her ass in front of me as I sink my member deep into her, with fast thrusts now. Both of the girls seem to lose focus, they are forgetting to use their mouths on each other, instead focusing on the sensation of the two dicks sliding in and out, stretching their pussies with each entering.

'As fast as you can, now!' my mistress commands me and the other man. It is like seeing the finish straight on a running race. We spend the last ounces of our energy and slam our dicks in the hot spasming holes as fast as we can. I pull my cock out of the blonde at every thrust and before her pussy has even time to feel that my slippery cock is not inside her anymore, I sink it in to the hilt. Two thrusts a second. Three! I hear her moaning in pleasure as she reaches her brink of no return, her orgasm starting. She lifts her head from the slave girl's pussy and screams and I can feel her pussy tightening around my dick still slamming into her. Her screams are cut every second by her man ramming the giant cock into the slave girl, deep into the petite tight pussy which is impossibly enough, taking almost all the length of the monster that is fucking her. I reach for the blonde's hair, catch it and stretch her head back as I show her no mercy, thrusting fast now, my own climax approaching. The want, the desire to cum into her hole is more than I can bear. I vaguely remember the ruined orgasm from before. It is like there is two loads waiting to explode into her hot hole. I just wish my mistress lets us cum.

'I want you to cum. Now, on my count of three. Three!'

Yes, I can shoot my seed into the blonde, my mistress allows me to cum! The forbidden action of cumming into her pussy without a condom is like a stinging sensation, giving me the extra pleasure. I should not be doing it. I should be holding back, pulling out the last second, shooting my thick double load onto her back, but I cannot disobey my mistress, I must allow my hot load spray inside her. I try to hold back, waiting for her count.

'Two.' It seems impossible to stop ejaculating into her right this second, my balls feel like the load is coming right now...

'One! CUM NOW!'

At her words, both of us shout out as our dicks start shooting the white love sauce into the slippery holes of the girls between us. I feel my cock pumping impossible amounts of sperm into the blonde's waiting pussy. Looking down I see her pussy lips foaming from her juices and my cum, mixing. And still we thrust our dicks in and shoot again, and again, and again. I feel like I have never exploded like this. The interrupted orgasm from before has doubled my explosion this time.

I have filled the blonde's pussy with cum and each thrust as I still pump more into her is spilling my love juice out of her, dripping on the face and open mouth of the girl beneath her. She cannot escape, but it looks like she does not want to. She licks the dripping cum eagerly, swallowing every drop that she can take into her mouth. Watching her drink the mix of my cum and the foaming pussy juices of the blonde is making my own orgasm even more delicious.

Eventually my thrusts lose the frantic pace of the initial orgasmic rhythm. The blonde girl feels my love seeping into her, my load deep inside her, my member mixing our fluids together with slower speed now. I push my hips and my dick slower into her and I can feel her relax as we both have reached contentment, my explosion into her has made her night what she wanted. We move slower, my hands now caressing her back, it is like our nerves have merged, my dick in her most sensitive spot, moving now just barely, still pumping out the result of our lovemaking into the girls mouth.

The man must have orgasmed too. In my own ecstasy I have failed to notice what happened at the other end of the table, but I now notice him also slowing down, and his hands are holding the head of the blonde in loving motions. They came here together, expecting a night of pleasure and maybe a surprise. My mistress has a gift of surprising her slaves. I think she has surpassed even our boldest dreams this time.

'Pull out.' she tells us now. We do as we are told. 'Untie her hands.' she tells the man, who leans forward and unties the blonde's wrists from the slave girl's ankles.

'Lean back.' she tells the blonde. 'Drink.'

As the blonde leans back to straddle directly over the slave girl's face, the rest of my load spills out from her pussy, directly down to the waiting mouth of the girl. She holds her mouth open as a steady stream of white cum-froth drips from the blonde's pussy into her mouth. There is a lot of it, and we all watch her swallow one gulp after another until the gushing stream finally stops. She does not wait for my mistress to command, but she licks the rest from the blonde's pussy. Shivering, the blonde girl closes her eyes as the dark man leans forward and they embrace, holding each other.

'Very good. Untie her feet.' she tells me and I obey.

'Get up. Stand here.' she now instructs the blonde to stand next to the table.

'Untie the girl.' The man and I untie the slave girl's hand and ankles.

'Do not get up yet my dear.' she tells the slave girl. 'Now then, I have been very happy with you all tonight. Some of you failed me earlier, but you took your punishment well. You are the final guests tonight. There is no rush to leave. There is a hot sauna and a warm bath in the outside jacuzzi waiting for all of you. But before that, there is one more duty to perform.' She waits a moment.

'Am I going to choose some of you? Who would be suitable for the task?'

She walks around the table, now behind me, her hands touching my back, my butt, now behind the blonde, touching her belly, her waist. Then the dark skinned man. 'Or maybe I ask for a volunteer? Who would like to fulfill my wishes? A show of hands?'

Without a moment's hesitation, my hand shoots up. I look around me. Four hands have risen to the air, even the girl still lying on the table has raised hers.

'Wow. So nice of you to volunteer! Right then, all of you get to participate! Excellent! Just a moment!' she says and turns around and goes to the corner of the room. Returning just a moment later with a large shining metal plate.

'There is a treasure inside you my dear, and when you sit up, it is going to gush out. I want to catch it all to this plate. And then my volunteers are going to lick it all up, aren't you?'

Oh my god, I had not thought it would be this. She can just continue to surprise me. The load of another man? But how can I back out from this one? I look at the others, the blonde is smiling, looking at her man, it looks like eating his cum is no problem for her. I look at the man, and his expression is telling. He is not really liking this. But how can he resist the wishes of our mistress?

Positioning the plate beneath her pussy, my mistress tells us to help the girl sit up. We help her onto her knees and watch the cum start dripping from her pussy to the shiny metal plate. The giant cock is now hanging limp next to us, all spent, having shot the load we are now watching into the girl's pussy. Dripping out. It spreads to the plate, forming a puddle of about 10 centimeters wide.

'Very good. Now, all of my volunteers, on your knees.'

Helping the girl from the table, we go down on our knees on all sides of the table and lean in.

'Tongues out, and dig in!' our mistress says and watches as we, helpless to follow her commands have to lick up the fluid from the plate. Our faces are close together, like cats trying to eat from the same plate. I think of trying to fake it, just making it look like I am participating, but I don't dare. I think of the earlier punishment. I don't want to fail my mistress again. I stick out my tongue and take part.

I try to think that it is not what it is. It is not stuff that has shot out of another man's cock. It is just something we have to lick up. I lean in, my head next to the girl and the blonde, our cheeks touching as each of us pushes in to take a taste.

It is surprisingly tasteless. A bit salty, warm. I lick some up and, with some hesitation, swallow. It is not bad. I can manage this. Another taboo broken, another barrier crossed.

We lick up the load in just a minute and, seeing there is nothing more and the plate is clean, we lean back and look to our mistress.

'Excellent! Good slaves! Stand up and follow me.'

We walk out of the room, and through the dark hallway that I entered couple hours ago, coming to near the entrance, where the bathroom is.

'Here you are. Session is over. Like I said, the sauna is warm, and also the outside Jacuzzi is ready for you. After what you went through together, I encourage you to take a bath together. There is soap and a scented bath oil waiting in the Jacuzzi. I am not going to watch over you anymore. You are free to talk. Just a couple rules. If you want to introduce yourselves, to protect your privacy, no last names and no contact details. You can meet again, but only here, only with me, only under my control.' We all nod.

The four of us go to the showers. If having group sex like this is new to me, also showering together with women is a thing I haven't really done before. The man and I wait as the woman clean up with the two available showers, watching them lather their bodies with soap and then clean up. The women go straight to the bath as we take a shower. It seems we all skip the sauna and go outside to the Jacuzzi, and even when I would welcome the heat of the sauna I don't want to be the only one there so I follow the others out.

The night is fully dark now and the cold rain is falling from the dark sky covered with clouds. The Jacuzzi is embedded into the terrace outside, lit up and bubbling. As the man and I walk out, we see the two ladies relaxing in the hot water, the lights in the water showing their naked bodies. Steam from the water is swept away by the wet October winds. We don't stand around long in the cold, but join the two ladies in the hot water. The Jacuzzi is large enough for the four of us, but even then, our limbs touch under the water. It would be awkward, but I smile inwardly, how can being naked in the bath with these people be awkward, after what we just went through together?

'Volunteers, eh? Did not see that coming.' I say and the others laugh.

'Me neither.' The man says with a shake of his head and then holds out a hand. 'Anyway, an enjoyable night. James.' he winks at me with a smile. His voice is deep, strong, same as his handshake.

'Nice to meet you James, I am Archie.' The blonde is introduced as Lisa and the girl as Sara. I ask the girls if they enjoyed their night and both of them say that they did. Lisa said that they had no idea that it was to be a session with other people in it, although they had said to our mistress that that was something they would wish to do some day. I sense some doubt in her voice as she says that she did not really expect it to be that overwhelming. She wasn't expecting herself to be able to just forget the environment and drown herself on the sensations of the foursome. I get the feeling that our session exceeded her expectations.

Sara is more silent, but I already suspect her to have had at least one session before me. She just smiles shyly and nods as we ask her if she enjoyed her time.

'I did enjoy... especially the big thing inside me!' She bows her head and looks quickly at James.

James, Lisa and Sara seem like fun people and I am happy that our session together was a success. Part of me is wanting to ask them if they would be willing to try it again some time, here. To be again controlled by our mistress. I think of the promise of our mistress earlier. We could meet again. I must tell her that I would love to meet James, Lisa and Sara again. I hope the others feel the same way.

We chat some more as the heat from the bath seeps into our tired limbs. I lean back, feeling the October rain falling on my face. High autumn winds are moving the dark clouds above us. No stars, no moon.

Silence falls, and for a while, nobody is saying anything. The evening was all that I wished it would be, and more. My whole body is content, spent, I feel dreamy. I feel glad that my mistress has again widened the scope of my erotic adventures. Deep down, I know that I would want to repeat this experience, maybe even take it further, explore even more naughty scenarios with the others here with me. I wonder if the others around me are thinking of the same thing

I hope this was not the last time we meet.

12