All Comments on 'Third Mistake a Charm? 02'

by barrel3707

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Former Husband....

This belongs in non-consent. It went form a loving relationship into a mean power play...the first chapter he stated he had enough...she continued. In this chapter she does harm to him. I wonder when she will ask her accomplice - why Ben was her former husband? Nothing like putting your upstanding executive spouse at risk by sharing information that should remain between the two of them.

Hopefully, he will get a clue and leave his sadistic wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The usual response ....

Go to a hospital .

Then to the Police .

Then to a divorce lawyer.

Then press charges .

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
May have been Consensal, not now

This may have started out as consensual, but she is to observe him and take into account how his body is reacting. She has become a Sadist and has no regard for his health or safety. He has an important job and she has punished him so severely that he will be more than a week that he can not sit down comfortably at all and at least a few days when he can not sit at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Former Husband?

Agreed. There is reason Hillary has a former husband. Surprised she is not in jail.

Ann has now stepped over the line. Cal needs to do exactly what anon said. Hospital, police, divorce attorney. Good bye Ann. You and Hillary can live happily ever after beating on each other. Of course once you get out of prison. 1

sadbluekidsadbluekidabout 7 years ago
I like the writing

but like many other readers I find the punishment more than I would accept to write about. The scene is good, but a bit too hard for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I loved this story! I hope you keep writing. Maybe be time he will be put over the spanking bench and thrashed? ;)

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

A whore is married to an idiot! Why? Because only an idiot would marry a whore, as your story shows!

1Martiniman1Martiniman26 days ago

The story just kept rolling and is still fantastic. Heavy on Hilary’s domme spanking history and not so much of Cal being punished by Ann, but it happens. I like the story, and get a kick out of the past comments. These are definitely angry men who don’t like anything unless the man is on top and dominating a woman. Why did they read a story they knew they wouldn’t like. Their comments are completely unfair to the writer. We want to keep writers, not run them off. The writer details how Cal wanted Ann to be dominate and discipline him. Cal gets what he wished for, even if it’s on Ann’s terms, he still likes and wants it. It is ok if Ann enjoys it…and it’s written that she does it with love and not malice, as you can tell she cares for Cal. With that said, I would be interested in reading a separate story about Hilary and Ben, their discipline fetish and what led to their divorce. It won’t happen, but another story of Hilary giving Ann tips on what NOT to do and how to stay grounded and in control so as not to lose Cal or ruin their marriage would be very good. Just wish there were more stories here from this writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous