Third Mistake a Charm? 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cal was stunned at the revelation that somebody knew about their disciplinary relationship. "Oh, crap, who knew that Ann spanked him?"

The pit in his stomach grew as his mind raced through all Ann's friends he could mentally picture. "Who could it be?" he thought. Admittedly, with his nose in the corner and his bottom bruised and still smarting from the hair brushing Ann had given him, Cal was unable to process all the facts as he normally would.

"Yes, my love. One ofourfriends knows that I spank you. She knows that I discipline you. She knows that I punish you. She has loaned me her leather strap that I will now use on your bottom...although by the way it looks, you have already been disciplined rather severely." Giggling, Ann continued, "Oh well, you will have yet another experience what happens to you when your attitude regresses. Get over here and put your elbows on the bed".

Cal sheepishly turned from the corner only to see Ann clad in her white bustier with white garters supporting his favorite seamed stockings. "She has white seamed stockings too", Ann confided. "We talked all about spanking our husbands...how, when done consistently and with sufficient rigor, brings about a change in behavior. I do expect a change in your behavior...and to make that startlingly clear, I will whip you with her most precious strap, which our friend loves to use. She told me how she uses it...she even helped me understand how it may be applied...let's see how it works".

With that, Ann located Cal in the largest part of the room, so as to provide her ample room for a full swing of the strap. Ann bent Cal at the waist directing him to place his forearms resting on their bed. Gripping the two foot long leather strap through the wrist strap loop and back down on the handle as Hilary had described. Ann ran her left hand across Cal's butt. It was covered with thick welts. Closer examination revealed the same corduroy marks left by the ridges on the back side of the hair brush. She loved it!

Ann stepped back to look at her husband bent to receive a strapping from Hilary's most favored implement. Ann drew back and swished the strap through the air to practice and heighten Cal's awareness of the force she planned to use on his bottom.

Cal's fear returned. "Oh, my gosh. How am I going to make it through this?" Cal wondered.

He didn't have long to ponder the answer as the strap whistled again through the air landing squarely across both cheeks, dead center. It was like fire again. Burning, searing heat, unlike anything else he had experienced. The caning under the tree was intense, but, if there was a 'but', in a more focused area. The strap was broad and long, thus the stroke delivered a much wider and longer super stinging layer across both cheeks.

"One", Ann reported. "You hold this position! No movement! Don't you bend away or bend your knees to lower your butt! This exactly where I want you for the remaining 23 strokes."

"Two...Three...Four...Five...Six", were announced as the blows came. Cal was struggling to breathe.

"Remember the last time you made the mistake of moving away from my punishment...do you remember your second mistake rolling off my lap while I was using the hair brush for the first time?", Ann barked.

"Seven...Eight...Nine...Ten...Eleven...Twelve. How do those feel, honey?" Ann cooed, knowing from the shaking in Cal's knees that each stroke was having an impact. She paused, remembering how Hilary told her she would listen to Ben's breathing, searching for the resumption of a slower pattern before continuing.

Ann watched the drool drip from Cal's mouth, something she suspected caused the water stains on Hilary's spanking bench. She thought it interesting how many sessions it must have taken over the bench for the chamois leather to be so evenly stained.

"These next six will be even more intense and meant to cover the far side of your right hip. These will wrap so the sides of your butt will be as crimson as the rear," Ann said so matter-of-factly.

With that, she stepped ever so slightly closer to Cal's left side and drew back the strap.

"Thirteen...Fourteen...Fifteen..." The strap had landed on Cal's right cheek with the tip accelerating around his right globe and searing into the tender skin of his right hip. 'Beyond description' was all Cal could think in his degenerative mental capacity.

"Sixteen...Seventeen...Eighteen", Ann counted before pausing one final time. Cal was blubbering, snorting to catch is breath, drooling on the bed sheet below him. He was lucky to not have buckled at the knees.

As Cal fought to recover from the first 18 blows of the strap, Ann stated, "These last six will be the hardest I can deliver".

Cal was dumbfounded as if the first 18 were not intense enough, his punishment was only to get worse.

"Honey, these last strokes will be very hard for you to take, so you had better get your mind ready for what is to come. They will be on the opposite side...and wrap onto your left hip...and since you already know how they feel on the right, you will hold still for the same on the left, OK?"

"Oh, yea, I meant to tell you...when I got this strap fromourfriend, she offered to help me discipline and punish you if I wish. Which I am seriously considering...can you imaging me whipping you like this only to hand this strap back toourfriend and have her repeat this same level of discomfort...and you know what, I saw a gleam in her eye when she asked to help, so I know she wants to do it...one more thing, this is her favorite implement in her 'family' as she calls them. She tells me she is quite skilled at whipping with this strap...and I saw more implements...paddles, riding crops and three canes in her closet...I know she desperately wants both of us to use them on you...so unless you want me to take you to her house tonight so this can continue, you hold still for these last six."

With that Ann stepped to Cal's right side and drew back preparing to deliver a backhand stroke.

It landed perfectly, wrapping around onto Cal's left hip biting into virgin skin.

"Nineteen...!" Harder she thought. "Twenty...!", come on Ann. "Twenty One!", the three landed virtually on top of each other, compounding the intensity of the fire they each brought. "Twenty Two!", still harder Ann thought. "Twenty Three!!"...and for the best and final she took a deep breath and drew back the strap, "Twenty Four!!!", the last blow was viciously delivered.

Ann was sweating from the effort. Her arm felt like a limp dish rag from its work. She was a bit unsteady on the 4 inch heels after exerting such energy into the strapping.

Cal was a mess. A slobbery, nose running, eye watering, drooling mess. He collapsed forward on the bed, shaking, gasping for breath.

Ann put the strap down and reached out taking Cal's right hand into both hers. "Wow, they are cold", she felt, recalling another bit of expert wisdom soaked up during the memory trek with Hilary.

She leaned forward onto Cal's back cuddling him...comforting him. It took five minutes for Cal to regain his composure and roll to his left to look at Ann. As he did, the stinging in his left hip where the strap had so devilishly bit into him, rekindled. He winced...No, Cal flinched. Cal had met his match, and they both knew it. Ann stroked his neck and forehead. She hummed peacefully into his ear.

They both recovered together, eventually rolling onto the bed and into the spooning position they both so enjoyed. Small talk first, then questions from each other about the session.

Finally, Cal inquired abouttheirmystery friend who had loaned Ann the strap. Ann adeptly dodged that answer but fielded the next question directly. "Were you serious about her spanking me", Cal asked.

"Perhaps. Yes, Perhaps."

12