All Comments on 'Third Mistake a Charm?'

by barrel3707

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 7 years ago
Excellent first submission

This is good, and I will be interested to see where you take it in future installments. Only a few errors, such as "queue" when you meant "cue," but all of the errors are of little significance. I loved the fine details about the punishments. I'm giving it five stars.

FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
A wonderful first story!

Not quite perfect, as ham_sandwich has already said, but very, very good! I look forward to your making this a series -- you write so well.

Congratulations on your first, welcome to Literotica, and please bring us more soon!

Five stars ;) !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good, but

Remember to always use a safe word. "You're going to take it until I'm finished" is never a good policy, and can result in serious injuries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Exceptional first story

Your writing is very good; much better than I could achieve. Please take my comments as constructive and not as criticism.

The negative:

It is very rare for a man to cry, regardless of the pain. I have only cried when pain was coupled with very deep remorse for the actions that caused the need for a spanking. Having said that, when I did cry I needed a lot of after care and was not fit for going out afterwards. Crying for a man is a emotional release that is very deep and not easily recovered from.

Not making a sound when being strongly spanked, has to be learned- it requires a lot of discipline and practice. If this was his first disciplinary spanking he probably would have been howling or very loudly grunting through his clinched teeth. I usually bite into a hand towel and even then you can hear my grunts far into the house.

Whipping with a switch hard enough to raise welts is hard enough to cut the skin where the tip touches around the side. Please remember, when the switch hits the bottom and the tip is still wrapping around the side, the tip is still accelerating, so when the tip makes contact it is going to do more damage. It is very easy to cause severe damage. Caning is usually "practiced" before actually used for a severe scene. My wife caned me several times at partial strength before she actually went "full speed." and she has still accidently cut me several times. It is very easy to cause real damage even going half strength. There are some videos on the web where the women go full strength and you can see that only a very practiced submissive can take the pain.

As mentioned by another commenter, a safe word is really needed at the beginning of the relationship. At this point, neither partner is certain of the limits, so there is a real need (at least at the beginning) for a "kill switch." Think of a safe word as the way to ensure that you have not crossed that invisible line between consent and abuse. My wife and I still use a safe word, because you never know what could happen. For instance, I have a damaged shoulder; where a pinched nerve can happen for no good reason. I can assure you that when that nerve makes its presence known, the pain from a spanking is the least of my concerns.

The positive:

The wife shows that she loves her husband. Too many of these types of stories have the wife as a cold hearted wench. Only a masochist would stay married to them. I would never submit to anyone other than my wife and I submit because I know that she loves me and only wants what is best.

You make it clear that she warned her husband long before she took action. I think a lot of time women nag, because they feel like they have lost control. Spanking a husband gives her control. By making it clear that the husband was warned numerous times prior to the event, makes it realistic.

You mention aftercare. I would develop this part more in future stories, but you clearly show that aftercare was given. For me aftercare is as important if not more important than the actual spanking. Remember the wife has physically hurt her husband, he needs reassurance that she did it out of love instead of revenge. The first time I cried, my wife had to hold me for a very long time. Crying was a new experience that caused me to doubt myself. I really needed to know that my remorse that caused the crying was not misinterpreted as weakness. Also I needed to know that she really loved me and forgave the action that created the need for the spanking. Aftercare creates a bond that very hard to replicate in any other manner. It is very similar (but different) to post coital cuddling. A hard and long spanking without aftercare is very much like a long sex session and then immediately leaving the hotel room. People that love each other do not do that.

You mentioned that the husband encouraged her dominance. Very few FLR relationships are initiated by the wife. I initiated it in my relationship and we went very slow, because she was reluctant. It was only after she saw the benefits, did she fully get on board. One of the benefits I mentioned earlier, is that it gave her control that she felt that she had lost.

You detail that her husband works hard and has put their relationship second. Successful people have to work hard but it is easy to get out of balance. My job requires a lot of long and uncertain hours. I always have to remember that "I make the living and my wife makes life worth living." By allowing my wife to spank me, it keeps us in alignment.

Missing:

When you begin a FLR you really need a post spanking discussion. Both parties know that the relationship has changed at the foundational level, but don't really know what the other spouse is thinking. The wife needs to be reassured that she hasn't stepped over the line and the husband needs to know that he hasn't lost his wife's respect. Men need respect. It is part of our DNA. If a man feels that he has lost respect, he will either seek to regain it or drift into areas that aren't very pretty. One of the main reasons that FLRs work is because both spouses talk more and delve deeper into their emotions and thoughts. Almost every time I have been spanked, we have talked about what it meant, what caused it, and how much we love each other. Our relationship is much closer because of these discussions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can hardly wait

Until the next chapter. How will she deal with her neighbor's interest? Five stars!

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
A Need For Revenge!

Maybe the wimp is a submissive and desires to be punished BUT,this was way too much!

A few days later,Ann & Hillary were found a hundred feet from an isolated country road. The medical examiner determined that the cause of death for each was being whipped and caned several hundred times each.

Fuck this shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
She looked at the man she loved .....

I love you ....

If this be love ....

Just as well she does not dislike him .

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

The next day, his wife disappeared and never reappeared. After a year, he filed for divorce. Now he had all the time in the world for his work and his golf game!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another domestic violence tale.

If any one thinks there is love involved. They are sadly mistaken.

This is like battered wife syndrome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It may seem hot, but don't try this at home, kids. I fully agree with the previous Anon, no love here, just a vicious, downward spiral.

And if your lover tries to pull this crap, better nip it in the bud.

The_Spank_KingThe_Spank_King10 months ago

I thought this was a great story! I would love to be spanked and dominated by my wife even more severely than this. I look forward to reading more of your work.

1Martiniman1Martiniman14 days ago

This was such a good story and was told so well with patience and time, not rushing and keeping it realistic. I loved how the writer slowly changed the power dynamic in the marriage with the husband slowly submitting as the wife got bolder and more dominant. My only negative comment would be that I wanted some form of dominant sex. She could have jacked him off in front of the neighbor while he was tied up or pegged him while he hung from the tree…would have added to the eroticism. Still great story! Sad tho that this writer seems to have disappeared after this 3 part story.

PlaettbrettPlaettbrett3 days ago

Das hat mir gut gefallen.

Die Story hat sich langsam entwickelt und gut gesteigert.

auch ich bin gespannt, wie es sich mit der Nachbarin entwickelt. Wird sie noch härter?

werden sich beide "die Arbeit" teilen?

Schön geschrieben, ich freue mich auf die nächsten Kapitel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous