Third Mistake a Charm?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His apprehension was at its peak. When Ann felt his bottom a few moments earlier, he had winced. His discomfort was genuine and extensive. The brush had done everything Ann had expected and more than Cal could comprehend. And now a whipping!

Ann stood back and looked at her helpless husband. Arms tied, pants around his ankles, shirt in his mouth and bottom awaiting the switch. She drew back and let the first lash land smartly. Cal jumped. He thought the brush was bad, but this was far worse. The first stroke landed across the middle of his bottom and the tip wrapped around his side, finishing on the side of his right thigh. The second was just as crisp and was delivered without any delay. It too found his bottom, although lower than the first and wrapped lower onto the same thigh. This one felt like fire. Out of instinct, Cal twisted to his right. When the third stroke was completed, the tip of the switch landed squarely on his butt and finished with deep penetration.

The sensation was unlike anything he had experienced. Fire and an electric shock combined. Cal was in trouble, but without any option. Ann paused after the third lash and ran her hand across Cal's wounded behind. She was surprised at the results. The switch had performed well. The welts were raised and extended from one cheek across to the other and around his side. Each welt was a combination of two ridges of flesh divided by a valley of skin where the switch landed. The ridges were thick and raised, the result of devastating lashes.

'Not enough', Ann thought. She looked into her husbands' eyes and, for the first in their marriage, saw the man she loved totally helpless. 'Perfect', she thought as she opened her lips and said, "From now on...you will obey me! Or else you will feel my new power over you. Do you understand?" she said softly. Cal nodded his head and in doing so, caused the tears in his eyes to roll down his cheeks.

"Have you had enough?" Ann asked. Cal nodded quickly.

Ann smiled. "But I have not".

"You will take more because I want to give them to you" she hissed. "You will do so, now and any time forward, in any manner and in any place I wish. Is that clear?" she asked, already knowing the answer. Cal continued his total submission by again acknowledging affirmatively.

Ann looked into his eyes as she stepped back into the darkness. She drew back the switch as far as her frame would allow and delivered the fourth stroke with all her might. Cal shuddered and moaned through the shirt, still clenched tightly between his teeth. The fifth and sixth lashes were vicious and wrought fire to the lower half of Cal's body. Ann duplicated the effort for the seventh and eighth strokes. On the ninth, Cal couldn't help but respond with a low guttural cry. This was Cal's third mistake of the evening.

Cal and Ann's next-door neighbor, Hillary, was enjoying the cool Arizona evening and heard the sharp cracks and then a noticeable moan. She recognized the sound of a caning. Hillary looked over the fence, in the direction of the sound and saw Cal suspended from the tree, naked from his shoulders to his ankles. At the moment Hillary realized what was happening, Ann landed the tenth blow. Cal twisted away from the switch in a helpless effort to avoid the burning inflicted by the wicked instrument. Hillary watched with pleasure.

Ann walked around to Cal's right side in order to continue the onslaught but to better balance the punishment. As Ann stepped around, she saw Hillary looking over the fence. At first she was shocked and embarrassed, but quickly regained her focus on the job she intended to finish with conviction. Ann paused a moment, looking back at Hillary and by eye contact, acknowledged her presence. Ann lined up for the grand finale. She delivered the eleventh lash with all the effort she could muster. In doing so, she realized how hard she had worked that evening and recognized how tired her arm truly was. The twelfth stroke exceeded the previous eleven and caused Cal to cry out loud. This was something neither Cal nor Ann had ever experienced. Ann was determined to finish strongly. She drew back the cane and delivered the thirteenth and final blow, causing Cal to gag on his shirt.

Ann was exhausted. Cal was a blubbering hulk. Hillary, fondly recalling a former life, was aroused at her neighbor. How she would react to Ann the next time they saw each other, ran through her mind.

Ann laid down the switch and hugged her husband, still suspended by the rope from the tree. Cal cried like a child. She felt the target of the punishment and was astounded at the devastation. His flesh was laden with thick welts, each entirely separate and extending from one side completely across each cheek. Ann comforted him for a while before releasing the rope and untying his wrists. She helped Cal lower his shirt back to his waist and raise his underwear and pants. Cal sobbed as his wife hugged him and kissed his neck.

Ann was proud of her husband for withstanding the onslaught. She was even more proud of her performance and despite feeling drained, felt empowered by her new position in control of their marriage.

Hillary continued to watch as the couple gathered their jackets from the pool furniture and disappeared into their bedroom. Knowing firsthand the impact of such a severe caning, she speculated they would only cuddle for hours.

Hillary would be right and she began to plot how she might join Ann in Cal's disciplinary training.

12