Third Summer Sex Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,031 Followers

Most of the parties I had attended didn't have anyone new and in the ones where there WAS an initiation, it had always been a girl. Thus it was a pleasant change of pace to learn that tonight the newcomer was a guy! At first it seemed a little odd and it was then I realized how conditioned I was with regards to the roles our culture assigns to us. For instance, when a girl was new and thus effectively was "dominated" by the host, effectively she submitted herself to him for his pleasure and the enjoyment of the rest of the group.

Now THAT seemed "normal" to me, based on the cultural norms I was raised in. Now that the shoe was on the other foot, though, it seemed awkward having the guy submit to the hostess. It made me think as I watched, that why it is a turn-on for most people to see a girl give herself to a guy yet when a guy does it to a girl we consider him weak, kinky or even "pussy-whipped"?

In the end, I guess it didn't really matter as far as I was concerned, at least. It was funny to see the look on his face when he was informed of what was about to happen. Most people come to these parties for the first time nervous enough as it is. Then to find out the first order of business is to be publicly fucked, well, that is almost too much for a few of them to handle.

This guy appeared ready to bolt until the girl who brought him (his girlfriend?) convinced him it was OK. What was he thinking anyway when he came, that we would serve tea and chat about politics?

Knowing everyone enjoyed the initiations but at the same time, were anxious to get things rolling themselves, the hostess and new guy quickly stripped naked. The typical thing to start out with would have been a blowjob but in the case it was the guy getting initiated so she made him eat her pussy to get things rolling. Someone tossed her a pillow and she laid on the carpet in the middle of the room with the pillow under her ass, making her pussy elevate up and easy for everyone to watch and evaluate his pussy licking skills.

I wasn't holding my breath for anything spectacular. One of the reasons I don't push much to have a guy lick me is the general poor quality of pussy eating skills that most guys have. Oh sure, EVERY guy thinks he is God's gift to women when he starts in between her thighs but I guess that is our fault as women in that we allow them to think that. Truth is, I would rather masturbate than have the average guy lick me.

Now girls are a different story but that's to be expected. After all, a girl knows what a girl wants. It's for that very reason I have never understood why guys don't like to suck dick. After all, they must certainly understand better what feels good and I would think the typical guy could suck another guy off far better than most girls can. Oh well, I guess that will remain a mystery for me.

The new guy seemed to be average and I had to give the hostess an Academy Award for her performance. Things picked up when he moved up on top of her and kneeled between her legs, pulling her feet up and over his shoulders so her pussy was lined up with his dick. He had his arms around her legs as he fucked her and the harder he pumped the more he seemed to be able to ignore the audience around him. He had a decent sized dick and the hostess seemed to be enjoying it.

I found myself watching his girlfriend almost as much as I did the couple on the floor. It wouldn't be the first time someone decided to bring their boyfriend or girlfriend along with, thinking just because they enjoyed the group scene that swinging with their partner would be fun as well. Usually it worked out but I knew of several cases where seeing their partner being fucked by numerous other people - and enjoying it, was too much for their egos. It seemed sort of hypocritical to me. After all, it was OK for them to be fucked a dozen times over so why not their partner?

It only took him about five minutes or so of steady fucking before he was cumming. He pulled out just before and sprayed a line of cum that reached from her chin to her navel with the first shot! I had to give him credit for range, if nothing else! The next couple of shots landed on her boobs and stomach with the remainder sort of dropping out onto her hairy pussy.

Laying on her back still, covered with the new guy's cum, the hostess announced the party was ready to start and so everyone jockeyed for their initial positions - literally. I had been curious earlier about how so many people would fit and indeed, in this case they spread out to all the different rooms of the house. Normally I didn't see much of the homes other than the living rooms, family rooms and dining areas.

Chapter 6 - Having Fun at the Party

===================================

I found it interesting that the house had a couple of rooms that were obviously for the kids of the hosts. I hadn't noticed them wearing a ring before but I guess that didn't mean anything when it came to children. There were some family pics hanging around and from the looks of it, their kids were still quite young, a boy who looked to be around eight and a girl I was guessing at around five. No wonder they were out for the night - WAY too young for me to get involved with them. Over half the people stayed in the living room, though, and with the limited space tonight it turned into more like an orgy scene than normal. Usually the parties had groups of anywhere between two and five people, fucking and then splitting off to form new groups.

Tonight I found myself in a group of sixteen and it appeared the intent of everyone was to stick together as one group, at least for the time being. I wasn't too sure how this was going to play out but I figured what the heck - why not try? Looking around, I noticed that Beth had disappeared so I figured she must have gone to a more "private" setting. It surprised me a bit as I would have expected Beth to be drawn to this like a bear to honey.

I found it interesting that nobody actually said anything yet we all started to undress as if an unspoken command had been issued. For me it was simple, I just pulled my sundress up and over my head, and hung it up over a hook in the entryway. When I returned to the living room, everyone as nude or almost there and a few of the guys were already well on their way to a full erection.

The guys ranged in size but nobody seemed to be extraordinarily large - or small for that matter. The typical size seemed to be around five or six inches with a couple looking maybe to grow into the six or seven inch range. Overall, most of them were not bad looking although one of them I had to wonder how he managed to get in with the scruffy beard and generally unsavory looks.

As for the girls, well what more can I say than they were all sexy as hell. There's no more of an even playing field than standing in a room naked alongside seven other women. No clothes to hide behind, just your nude body on display for everyone to see and criticize. (Face it, we all do it. The only reason most women watch Miss America is to put down the contestants). Most of us were shaved totally with a couple of "landing strips" here and there. The remaining ones were on the hairy side but still neatly trimmed so they didn't look like something was nesting between their legs.

My boobs were probably in the mid-range of those on display, not the biggest by a long shot but still respectable when compared to a few smaller girls. My final assessment was that as a group the girls were a LOT hotter than the guys!

What exactly happened the next hour or so I can't really say. It seems like everything is a bit of a blur when I look back on it, sort of like trying to remember a dream just after you wake up. Snips and pieces of it are in my memory but try to put it all together into a coherent timeline and... well, just forget it. The best thing I can compare it to was that it was like living out a wild orgy scenes from one of my dad's all-time favorite porn movies - Taboo.

One that that made the orgy scene different from most groups I have been with was that I don't think any of the guys fucked me for more than a few minutes at a time before the next one moved in to replace him. Note that I literally meant it when I said "move in" in that one guy would pull out and as quickly as possible the next one would replace his dick in my pussy. What made it more interesting was that each guy wanted me in a different way - doggy, missionary, cowgirl, etc. It was definitely a guy thing, with the men calling the shots and the women doing whatever they told us to do.

Overall eight guys did me, at least that how many were there. It's hard to know for sure because I know at least a few of them did me more than once. It was also hard to tell all the time who was doing me, especially when I had my head buried in some guy's crotch and the guy fucking me traded off with someone. I know at least two of them came in me and a couple of others came either in my mouth or on me.

As a result, after an hour or so I was a complete wreck. I could feel the clots of dried cum in my hair and my body was literally covered with sweat and cum. The vast majority of my time was spent with the men although a couple of pussies appeared in front of me at times, one of them covered with cum. Lord only knows who it belonged to but it tasted pretty good, which is what counts, especially being mixed in with her pussy wetness.

It must have been well over an hour by now since things got rolling and I was already exhausted. You had to give the guys credit as I knew at least of couple of them had cum twice and they STILL managed to get it up again. Under normal circumstances I can almost always outlast a guy but today was anything but normal.

I was on my hands and knees, rocking back and forth such that my ass would meet up with the crotch of the guy behind me as he fucked me. I could feel his hands on my hips, helping to rock me back and forth in sync with his thrusts. My head was dropped and my eyes closed as I concentrated on the feeling of his hard dick in my pussy.

God, even after over an hour of almost non-stop fucking, it still craved more! It felt so wonderful to feel him pushing himself into me, filling my messy cunt with his dick. This guy was one of the bigger ones and I could feel his dick pushing up even higher into me than the last guy, stretching me apart and drilling deep into me.

"How's it going girl?"

Well, someone was speaking to me so it was only polite that I raise my head and open my eyes for her. As it turned out, I banged my head into her boobs instead.

"Hey, I know you want my boobs but watch it girl!" she chuckled at me.

My eyes focused and I saw it was Beth kneeling in front of me. She was nude, needless to say, and had that "I've just been fucked" air about her (and smell!). I grinned at her as I continued to rock forward and backwards.

"Damn, looks like you guys have quite a thing going here," she marveled, "I don't suppose you would be up for something more... say something more intimate?"

It was hard enough just to breath let alone try to respond in any verbal way so I just nodded my head at her.

"Hey buddy, you ready to cum yet or what?" Beth asked the guy fucking me from behind.

"Almost there!" he grunted almost unintelligibly, "God damn it, I'm not stopping now."

Just then I felt him pull out of me and he groaned loudly as I felt his cum splattering all over my bare ass and lower back. Damn, another wonderful mess to clean up. I suppose at this point it really didn't matter given the filthy state I was in but it was the principle of the matter. Why in the world would a guy want to cum on my body when I was more than willing to let him shoot himself off in my pussy or mouth? Heck, in this case I couldn't even SEE the results, let alone taste them or carry them away inside of me. What a waste of perfectly good cum!

He didn't hand around once he shot his load and Beth pulled me up to my feet as soon as he had finished.

"C'mon, he's done so let's go back to the bedroom and have some REAL fun."

Chapter 7 - Nothing But Pussies

===============================

I followed her down the hallway to what appeared to be a girl's room based on the way it was decorated. Inside on the bed I saw two other girls, including the hostess who had been fucked by the new guy at what seemed to be ages ago.

"Sorry, girls only!" Beth said to a guy trying to make his way in from the hallway along with us.

She closed the door behind us and I had a feeling right off that this was going to be something different, something VERY different. If I was with three other guys, that wasn't hardly worth writing home about but three girls? Now THAT was a different story entirely.

The two girls were in a 69 when we came in, with one on top and the other directly over her. They both looked up from the pussy they were licking to see who it was and once they recognized Beth, they went back to their mutual pussy licking. I wondered if Beth had made it a threesome earlier but she didn't say anything and I wasn't asking.

"You know, I've been craving your sweet cunt from the moment I picked you up tonight," Beth whispered in my ear.

I felt her lips on my earlobe and then her tongue explored, kissing my ear and running her tongue all over my smooth neck and the side of my face.

"God, you smell so nasty!" she giggled, "Mmmmmm, let me guess... Scent de' Whore'? What do you think?"

I just grinned at her lame sense of humor. Beth may have a great body and be one hell of a fine fuck, but when it came to academics and humor, let's just say she's "challenged". Oh well, when you have a body like hers, who needs to be smart?

I closed my eyes and just stood there naked in the middle of the room as Beth began her magic on me. I loved the way her fingers felt as they ran through my hair, pulling on it a bit when they encountered a clot of sperm that had found its way there. She was in back of me, at first pulling my hair aside so she could kiss my neck and running her hands all over my bare back, until she was low enough to fondle my little ass. Gradually her hands worked their way around me, cupping my boobs and gently pinching my sensitive nipples, causing me to quiver slightly as tingles ran through me like small electric shocks.

"God Kelly, you feel so good," she murmured in my ear, "So warm and soft... I LOVE touching you this way."

That was fine with me; in fact, she could have touched me that way for the rest of the night! Gradually she maneuvered me over to the bed, where she pushed me backwards into it such that I was sitting on the edge, away from the girls who were still at it in their 69 position. Beth knelt between my legs and I could feel her as I watched her hands work their way from my knees to my beckoning crotch, gently caressing the sensitive inner sides of my thighs.

Looking down at her, Beth was looking up at me and our brown eyes met and we both knew what was about to happen. Other than my mom, nobody could lick my pussy better than Beth and on a good day, she might even be a little better.

"Lick me... please," I said softly to her.

Beth was more than ready by now and she plunged her head into my crotch, taking my pussy in her mouth and running her tongue up and down my pussy slit. Using her fingers to spread my pussy apart, she used the tip of her tongue to tease my clit, running around in tight little circles and then just lapping up and down like a cat licking itself. Periodically she would dip down and gently grab my clit between her lips, massaging it with her mouth until I was writhing with pleasure. My legs were shaking so bad that it was a good thing I was sitting down on the bed or I would have fallen down.

"Oh Beth... Oh Beth," was all I could say, repeating it over and over between my moans of pleasure.

I wanted to tell her how wonderful she was making feel, how incredible her tongue felt on me, how beautiful and sexy she looked with her head lodged between my thighs and her hair spread out over my legs. She was absolutely stunning with her face covered with my pussy juices and her nude body kneeling in front of me. I wanted to run my hands over her spectacular naked figure, over her bare back and tight ass.

Yes, there were lots of things I wanted to say and do but instead it seemed all I could do was lay back on the bed and watch my best friend lick my pussy, driving me to one orgasm after another. Her face was drenched with my pussy cum but she certainly didn't seem to mind as she kept her face on me, almost relentlessly as she never gave me a break. Finally I just collapsed, my arms to my side and my head against the back of the bed, unable to move or even say anything.

"Looks like someone's feeling good!" Beth said, raising her head from my crotch finally. My clit throbbed like a drum beating. For such a little thing it felt like my entire body was under its control and all I could do was lay still and let it do whatever it wanted.

Beth moved up on the bed next to me and draped her leg over me, rubbing her pussy up against my upper thigh, almost like a dog humping me but slower and more deliberate. I could smell my pussy on her face as she nuzzled up to my neck, kissing me gently and licking my ear. Her hand roamed over my bare body, making goose bumps rise all over me as her fingers teased my nipples and her hands massaged my boobs.

"Mmmmmm, you feel so good," she murmured, "Oh God, you are SO beautiful Kelly."

Gradually I caught my breath and was able to respond to her. Turning towards her, we embraced and I felt her larger boobs pressing against mine. Her nude body felt so warm and smooth against mine. Guys feel so cold and hard when they lay next to me but having Beth was entirely different, she felt like a comfortable warm blanket against me.

"I love you Beth," I whispered to her.

Meanwhile, there were two other girls in the bed with us although with all that Beth had been doing to me I had totally tuned them out until now. As Beth rested her head on my shoulder, pressing her body up tight against me, I looked over at the other side of bed to see what had been going on over there. Needless to say, they weren't exchanging recipes! The two were still in your basic 69, laying on their sides with their upper legs lifted up and over the other's head. At first it didn't seem like they were even moving but then I saw one of their heads re-positioning.

"Wanna join them?"

Beth's voice broke me from my steady gazing at the other girls. Actually, I hadn't even thought about doing such a thing as it felt perfect just having Beth in my arms. Yet once she mentioned it, it seemed like the natural thing to do. I mean, I could be with Beth most anytime but how often do I get the chance to be with a couple of other hot girls I had never met before? The two of us kissed briefly and then we got up and moved more onto the bed.

"Mind if we join in?" Beth asked.

The two of them rolled in opposite directions such that they were on their backs. The smiles on their faces said more than anything else they could. Beth and I looked at each other. She had a nasty grin on her face and I knew she was ready to go so I just nodded to her and we made our moves. She took one girl while I took the other. We each climbed over our girl and without much fanfare, just went down on her while our pussies hovered over their faces.

My girl was shaved around her pussy lips while keeping a large triangle of hair above it, trimmed down to maybe a quarter to half an inch. Her pussy was wet from being licked by the other girl and her clit was enlarged. When I touched it with my tongue I felt her body tense under me and I knew she was pretty horny. Then I felt her mouth move up against my pussy and her tongue explore me. She was rather simple, just lapping her tongue up and down my slit like a puppy dog was licking me.

pghpa
pghpa
1,031 Followers