Third Summer Sex Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,044 Followers

Turning me head slightly, I could see Beth's head buried in the crotch of her new partner. For a minute I felt a pang of jealousy, wishing it was her tongue on me again. It wasn't exactly a bad situation, though, as I drew in a deep breath and savored the aroma of her dripping cunt. Some girls don't keep themselves as clean as they should but she was obviously not one of those as her pussy smelled like heaven! It also reminded me of my cousin Kristi, who always seemed to have a great smelling cunt.

For the next half hour or so, we played around on the bed. We finished in a circle, each licking the girl in front of her. Honestly, I enjoyed it but it wasn't the most thrilling thing for me. For me, being with a girl is so much more intimate, that it isn't the same when it's with a stranger. I mean, being fucked by a guy, any guy, is enjoyable at the very least and I don't even care sometimes if I see his face or not. But when I'm with a girl, I like to know about her, be more personal with her. So when we were done, I was feeling pretty good physically but something was missing emotionally.

Beth and I left to find out clothes. A few people had left but most of them were still going at it. I had never stayed at one of these to the end so I had no idea how long they would keep going. As for me, I was satisfied and ready to go. Somehow I had the feeling from the way Beth was looking at the guys that she wanted more though.

The ride home was pretty quiet. I think both of us were pretty exhausted, physically and mentally. When Beth pulled into our driveway, she leaned over and we kissed goodbye.

I waved her goodbye as she drove off and went back in the house. It was pretty late but my mom was still up. It seems no matter how old I get, mom still worries about me. Oh well, that's why I love her so much. My dad was sleeping in his chair, snoring a bit. The two of us went up to the kitchen and sat at the table while I told her about the night's events.

As I told her, it seemed almost impossible I'd just done what I was describing. I could only imagine my dad's reactions when he learned about everything in the morning!

THE END

pghpa
pghpa
1,044 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
Watching the Pool Party Daughter and friend watch parents' pool party turn into orgy.in Group Sex
Bachelor Party Gangbang When stripper cancels, the future bride fills in!in Group Sex
Fun with Wife's Friend Continues Wife's friend becomes a regular part of life.in Group Sex
Unexpected Invitation Redhead is a late addition to a bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories