All Comments on 'Third Year After Ch. 01'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tjb50caltjb50calover 7 years ago
awesome, great sequel starter

belated Xmas and New years, thank you very much for keeping this series going.

we look forward to many long loving yearly stories

rnebularrnebularover 7 years ago
Nice continuation

Glad you're back! Nice continuation and look forward to more.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great new chapter

A good first chapter of this series, in the third year of the relationship.

The story is complicated a little more, finally, how many women and men will there be in this relationship of multi-love?

I recognize that this is not my favorite genre, but this story keeps my curiosity.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Great series. For her age, Sandy has to be one of the most intelligent, knowledgeable, and intuitive woman in this series. Although not as mature nor self-secure, he is at least man enough to plan for and take care of the needs of his child. Maria has not grown emotionally since her relationship with Tom and her sister. Likewise, she has failed self-develop from that relationship. The truly astonishing couple in the chapter was Toni's parents. Their unconditional acceptance of the incestuous relationships and their untarnished acceptance of the babies was wonderous. If anyone was expected to be bent out of shape over this family group, it would be them. Finally, I have never read a better explanation of personal relationships, love and sex than Drew's conversation with Maria and with his mother and Maria and finally Sandy's conservation with Drew's mother and Maria.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 2 years agoAuthor

Foxterot7a:

I wanted to write Sandy as the SMARTEST of the bunch, but I'd give Patti the edge on the emotional/intuitive side of things. None of this happens without her. And as you can tell from this chapter, she didn't learn that from her parents.

You did mix up Toni for Tina in this comment, though - Toni's parents are dead. I certainly wanted Tina's parents to have an opposite reaction from Patti's, to help Maria reach the point where she wants to be with Drew.

As for the conversations between Drew, Maria, Sandy and Tina, thank you for the compliment. I think the scene is really pivotal in setting up the future plotlines for Sandy and Maria as both realize they want to love someone who will treat them as their #1 -- and they know that can't be Drew (or Henry). At the same time, Drew and Tina are also capable of feeling that they're not #1, too -- Tina feeling Drew loves Patti more, Drew feeling that way about Tom in Tina's heart (and Maria's), sometimes about Amber in Patti's heart, etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES