Third Year After Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This isn't how we raised you," Jack said, only slightly calmer than when he thought this was just about infidelity, except now his anger was directed at Patti, which was beginning to make me mad, too.

"Isn't it?" Patti asked, taking another step towards him. "You always told me to think for myself. That's just what I've done, and now you don't like the conclusions I've reached about how to live my life? Or was that always bullshit from the beginning, just your way to keep me from giving in to peer pressure and do what you wanted, instead? I'm not living my life to make you happy, Dad, I'm living it to make ME happy, and surrounding myself with people who make me happy, too. You can choose to be one of them, or not, but I'm not changing this."

"You're going to stand by and let this happen, Tina?" Jack asked.

Mom said, "I stand with the three of them, Jack. They're happy, prepared to support each other in raising my granddaughters and step-grandson together, that's what matters to me. I think the sooner you accept that and come to love Amber, too, the better it will be for everyone. This will probably come as a surprise, but I'm in the same kind of relationship with Henry and Toni. If the three of us could be married, we would."

Mom revealing that was surprising at first, but I quickly realized it was smart, keeping the incest hidden by dividing us into two triads along generational lines, rather than as two monogamous marriages with Amber and Toni dangling to the side.

"You're what?" cried Grandma Anna, looking suspiciously less surprised than she sounded.

Mom turned to her, and said, "We're both bisexual too, Mom. We've kept it quiet because we weren't sure how the families would react, but I love Toni, too. Now seems as good a time as any to say that publicly, if Drew has to be public about loving Amber."

"I don't believe this," Jack said. "I'm sorry, but I can't accept this as normal. Sorry to spoil Christmas Eve, but we're leaving." As if it was his leaving that was spoiling the occasion, not his behavior before leaving.

Amber took KJ back from a tearful Jody, and Jack, Carrie and Jody left without another word, without their gifts. Patti turned to me and cried on my shoulder.

No sooner was the door closed than Grandpa Scott turned to Mom and asked, "This isn't actually two separate threesomes, is it? This is all six of you, as one group marriage, with everything that implies in terms of incest?"

Every jaw in the room dropped. I heard a muttered, "Shit, not again," from Henry.

Mom asked, "How did you know?"

Grandpa smiled. "Your mother and I have eyes and know how to use them, little girl. We've seen the ways you all look at each other when you don't think people are watching, particularly at the two weddings. But the real evidence is Gavin. He would certainly be expected to resemble Drew because they're brothers, but it's a very strong resemblance, while he doesn't resemble Henry much at all. You're going to get that comment a lot, but I know a few of those traits they share don't actually come from our side of the family, they come from Tom's. Those eyes are totally Barnes. That's only possible if Drew is his father."

"Why didn't you say something?" Mom asked.

Grandma Anna said, "We're saying it now, honey. Before, we weren't completely sure of what we were seeing, until seeing Gavin and how you all just reacted to Jack and Carrie's attacks against you, when it was supposedly only about Drew, Patti and Amber. I knew you were in some kind of relationship with Toni for some time, so my little reaction when you announced that was to give you an opening to explain why, without revealing what else we knew to the Taylors. Your dad and I have discussed that incest between you and Drew was a possibility since the summer after Tom died, and came to the realization that we didn't really need to know, so long as you were all happy and keeping yourself safe. Then the relationship between Henry and his daughters was easier to see when we met them."

"It really doesn't bother you, Grandma?" I asked.

"Drew, did you forget that you first read 'Time Enough For Love', which includes incest in it, at our house, and we got you a copy of your own for your birthday because you liked it so much? We wouldn't have had that book in the house if we didn't agree with the viewpoints about incest and polyamory it contains, both of which you're living now. We would have gotten rid of it before finishing it. Would we have preferred that you not get your mother pregnant? Yes. But we're not mad at either of you for it, and it's not going to change how much we love any of you."

Mom hugged her parents, and I heard her say, "I wanted to tell you so many times."

We sat down for dinner, finally, and related for the second time in as many days how our marriage had formed over the preceding two years, except this time all of us were there to provide our perspectives. Sandy admitted to her own parts in everything, but indicated she was holding herself out of the marriage, at least to see whether she met anyone in college.

Our gift exchange done, Grandma and Grandpa left, but Aunt Maria remained, talking with Mom. She turned to Patti and asked, "Do you mind if I borrow Drew for the night?"

Patti answered, "That's up to him. I think we made clear that he doesn't need my permission."

"Ummm, yeah, Aunt Maria, I'd love that." I said.

To which Maria responded, "He might not need your permission, but I still want it."

"In that case, pay the toll," which Patti indicated by tapping her lips with a fingertip.

Maria kissed her. Really kissed her, for two minutes. I was hard just from watching, never mind the anticipation of being with Maria.

I kissed each of my wives and told them I loved them, before escorting Maria to the guest room of East House.

As we walked over, I asked, "Not to sound ungrateful, but why did you ask for this, Aunt Maria?"

She actually blushed and squeezed my hand, before answering, "Three reasons, Drew. First, hearing my parents support the six of you got rid of my last excuse to avoid incest with you. The second reason, and you cannot under any circumstances share this with your Mom, is that you're the closest I'll ever get to having Tom in my arms again."

"My Dad? Mom told me the story of how you pushed the two of them together while you were dating him." I opened the side entrance, and guided her through the door,

She sighed. "Your Mom doesn't know the whole story. She thinks I just passed along a boyfriend. The truth is I loved your Dad deeply, Drew. I was waiting for him to propose. I loved him more than I've loved any other man since him, to be honest. But I could feel him being pulled towards your Mom, so I gave him permission to go to her. I was hoping he'd get her out of his system and come back to me. But he didn't, and you're here because of that. You're so much like him in some ways. I can close my eyes when you're talking, and it's him I think I'm hearing."

I asked, "Did you date my Uncle Dave thinking to recapture some of Dad's essence?"

My aunt responded, "Not really. I've always known that your Dad and Dave were pretty much opposites. I dated Dave as much because of that difference as anything else. Anything... anything to get being with you out of my head."

"Am I putting out some kind of taboo-busting pheromones, or something?" I asked.

She chuckled. "If you're putting out any kind of pheromones, it's the same as your Dad put out, that Tina and I both respond to."

We had gotten up to the guest room, and I took her into my arms, saying, "I'm not Dad. As much as I remind you of him, I want you to be making love to me, not your memories of him. You said there was a third reason?"

She hugged me tight, before saying, "I know you're not Tom, Drew, but the things that attracted me to him attract me to you, too. The third reason is this is the fulfillment of a promise your Mom made when I let her have Tom all those years ago. After he proposed to her, she promised me any favor I could think of, but I could never think of one that was as great as what I had done for her. Until now. You heard me ask Patti for her permission, but what you didn't hear was me asking Tina for her permission, to let me have you for one night, as the favor I had never collected on."

"What was her response?"

She timidly said, "That I could have you any time I wanted you, maybe even think about joining your group."

"Mom proposed to you?" I asked.

"Not outright, more of a hint that you wouldn't be the only one who would welcome me into the group bed, and we could see how things developed from there."

"How do you feel about that?"

Maria paused before answering. "It's tempting, but at the same time, I think my sister and I would tear each other's hair out if we tried being married to each other. It's enough that she let me take you to bed without worrying that I am trying to steal you away."

"Are you?"

"No, Drew, I'm not," she said. "I thought a lot over the years of asking your Mom for one more night with your Dad, as my request to finish off the promise, but I didn't because I would have been tempted to try and steal him back. That's not what being with you is about."

"So, what is it about? You've given three reasons, but they don't really add up."

She took a step back from me, so she could look me directly in the eyes and say, "You bring your Mom and I full circle, Drew. To be blunt, I fucked your Dad before she did, now I get to fuck you after her, making us the only women to ever have you both."

"I'll point out that if you do wind up in bed with Henry, he'd be the third man you've both had. I'm sorry for doubting your motives, Auntie."

"Gawd, Drew, let's not emphasize the incest, okay? For tonight, call me Maria."

"Well, Maria, there is something I need you to do for me." I walked over to the closet where I'd put back the necklace that Amber had rejected. I brought it out to her, and said, "I want you to accept this from me."

Her eyes went wide. "Drew, this is the same necklace you gave to your Mom and Toni to symbolize your marriage, isn't it? Are you proposing?"

"No, I'm not proposing. You just got through saying you didn't want to marry us," I said. "But if you do accept this, as my aunt rather than another bride, it helps with the cover story that Mom and Toni's necklaces were just family birthday gifts, and this one is a Christmas present. Let it be a symbol of tonight, if this is going to be the only time we're together."

"I'd be honored, Drew," she said. "Thank you, it's lovely."

"Not as lovely as you," I responded.

"You do realize you don't need to butter me up, right?"

"I didn't say it to seduce you, Maria, but because it's true. Also, I hoped we might get together someday, ever since you told me you knew about Mom and I at the wedding." I reached over, and began unbuttoning her flowered-print silk blouse, kissing bared skin for each button I opened. Soon, I was down on my knees, releasing the clasp of her gray skirt, lowering the zipper and wiggling the skirt down her legs.

She had a light blue garter belt, that matched her bra and panties, holding up thigh high stockings. I looked up, and asked, "You dressed for this, even before Grandpa revealed he knew about our incest, didn't you?"

She nodded silently, and reached behind her to unclasp her bra, as I slipped my thumbs into the waistband of her panties, and began sliding them down her legs, being careful to avoid snagging on her garters. As she stepped out of them, I looked forward, my gaze falling upon a shaved pubis that reminded me of Mom's. I thought better of pointing out the similarity, and simply began kissing Maria there, gradually adding my tongue, as she ran her hands through my hair.

When I slid my tongue through her lips and over her clit, she shuddered, and pulled me up, saying, "Let's get you undressed, before I get pussy juice all over your clothes."

It only took a minute, and we were laying on the bed, arranged into a 69, but on our sides, not one atop the other. Maria's pussy might have looked like Mom's on the outside, but her flavor was distinctly her own, perhaps silkier on the tongue than any of my other lovers, and inside she felt unique.

Her fellatio skills were different, too, her tongue and hands more active, without trying to deep throat me at all. She kept me on the edge of an orgasm for 20 minutes or more, cumming three times from my combination of tongue and fingers, before she stopped and got to her knees. "Tina says you love rear entry," she said. "Fuck me hard, Drew."

"I've never had the nerve to ask Tina whether my Dad liked it that way, too," I said, avoiding calling her Mom.

"Not when I was with him," Maria said, softly. "He was a missionary guy all the way, and didn't discover that he liked oral until after he was with Tina and she pushed him for it. I'm intentionally doing things with you that I didn't get to do with him, Drew, to avoid comparing you. Now, are you going to fuck me, or not?"

That answer bothered me in a way I couldn't identify, so I answered her by getting behind her, and thrusting several inches into her hot, tight pussy, then kept pressing steadily against her resistance until I was all the way in, grunted as I felt myself touch her cervix, then pulled back out slowly. She was the first woman since Jean who I'd touched that deeply, and it surprised me, since she was several inches taller than Jean.

I thrust in again slowly, trying hard not to cum in the first minute. Maria moaned, "Haaarrrdddeerrrrr."

"I'll cum if I do," I whimpered.

"So will I! This is just round one, Drew. Fill me the fuck up! Harder!"

I complied, slamming in and out of Maria half a dozen times, her moans turning into sharp cries of passion, and she reached her hand back to rub her clit and the moment she made contact, she began cumming, crying out, "Drrreeeewwwwww! Fuck me! Oh, gawd, I love you. FuuuuuuccccccckkkkKKKKK!" I lasted no longer than two more strokes into her spasming sheath, before I started to ejaculate, causing her to wail again and again with each shot into her.

We collapsed forward, and I rolled us onto our sides, still deep in her from behind, her pussy clenching around me. "I love you, too," I whispered in her ear, bringing on another series of spasms, and I resumed thrusting into her, expecting to go soft, but instead getting even harder, and made love to her in this position, fondling her breasts from behind, and kissing her neck as I thrust and thrust for another 15 minutes. Maria was nearly incoherent, orgasm after orgasm sweeping through her, our hips slapping together, her hand a blur between her legs, until we both exploded into an orgasm that left us both gasping, soaked in sweat.

My cock flopped out, and I rolled onto my back, and when I did, spotted Mom in the doorway, watching us, her hands in her panties, her skirt down at her feet. I whispered, "Tina's watching," to Maria, and she flipped over, and extended her hand towards Mom. I had expected her to be angry.

Mom climbed over me, and at first I thought she was going to get into a 69 with her sister, but she kept herself away from Maria's mouth, and Maria simply relied on her fingers against Mom's clit to keep exciting her, while Mom began eating two loads of my cum out of her older sister. When she'd gotten Maria mostly cleaned out, and had brought her to two more orgasms, Maria pulled on Mom's hips and finally got her tongue into contact, and Mom came, but winced. It was still too soon for the muscles involved when she orgasmed, apparently. I filed that away, remembering to wait until the moms were ready for sex, not when I was.

We cuddled together, and I quietly asked, "Why are you here, Mom?"

She blushed, before saying, more to Maria than me, "I needed to see. I... I didn't get to see you with Tom, and I needed to see you with Drew. It was beautiful. I wish I had been prepared to share Tom back then, sis. I'm sorry." Mom began to cry, holding her sister tight.

"Hush," Maria responded. "Neither of us was ready, back then. We would have fought over him, and you know it. The only path forward was for me to let him go, just like I'm going to let go of Drew after tonight."

Mom whispered, "You don't have to, I've learned to share."

"Hasn't it occurred to you that I haven't, Tina?" Maria asked. "What you have with Toni, Patti and Amber won't work for me, don't you see? I would want all of him, so it's better that I don't have any of him, past this night. I accepted that was how this was going to end, even before I started it."

"Don't I get a vote?" I asked.

"No!" came back from both mouths. "The prize doesn't get to vote," Maria added.

I saw red at the objectification. "That's bullshit. I'm not a prize for anyone to fight over. I have my own desires, my own decisions to make about who I'm with and who I'm not. I'm not ready to just say, 'once and done,' here. Maybe my heart gets too easily bound up with every woman I make love to, but I really can't imagine just going back to being only your nephew, Maria. That doesn't mean you need to be my wife, because I think four is as many as I can handle as full-time partners, but I don't want the door slammed in my face, either, where it applies to occasionally being lovers, with and without Tina's involvement. But what I want most is for you both to resolve your feelings about how things went down with Dad all those years ago, and not use me as a surrogate for him, to even the scales, nor to act like you get to make my decisions for me, like I'm a child or an object. I'm going to take a shower, and I hope you talk through all of that at last. Or at least get started."

I rolled off the bed, and out to the hall, almost running into Sandy, who squeaked when she saw I was naked. She'd obviously been listening in. I mumbled an apology, and went into the bathroom, and jumped under an ice-cold stream of water, that drained the anger from me. I washed quickly, and was back out of the shower even before it had warmed up.

I wound up staring myself in the face in the mirror as I dried off, and felt like shit for yelling at two women I both loved so much, but the whole "I let you have Tom, so I get to have Drew but only as much as I want him" dynamic felt like crap, this close to the anniversary of Dad's death. None of us had him any more, and lost opportunities don't get to be reclaimed through other people.

You can imagine my amazement as I approached the doorway to the bedroom, to hear Sandy saying almost the same thing. "Amber talked to me about this a while back," she was saying. "She was concerned for a while that Dad was treating her as a substitute for Mom, until he was able to convince her that he loved her for who she was, as her own person and as a woman, not just his daughter. For Dad, the issue with being with other women after Mom was trust, and Amber offered that to him in spades, but he never confused her for Mom. If you make Drew feel like he's a substitute for Tom, he'll resent it, and be right. At the same time, Maria, I'm in the similar position of being involved with both my Dad and Drew, knowing that I'm not their number one girl, but knowing my life would be diminished without them being in it to the degree that they are, including sexually. I don't see myself as their wife, either, and I've mostly come to terms with a smaller role."

"I love you, Sandy," I said, as I entered in the room. "Even if there isn't always room for you in my bed, there's always room for you in my heart." I sat on the bed next to her, and kissed her.

Mom turned back to Maria, and asked, "What's the real reason you don't want to repeat tonight? Don't give me that crap about not being able to share."

"I'm... I'm afraid. Afraid that I'll fall in love with Drew and not get to have him as mine, like I didn't get to keep Tom."