Third Year After Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,940 Followers

"Why don't you?" Patti asked. "It's not like we have a shortage of breadwinners in this family of ours."

"I already know what their answer would be. I either go back after 12 weeks, or get fired, and I really like this job. I'll be going back, whether I'm ready or not."

"So now we just need to figure out child care," Patti said. "If we're all going to be working, who takes care of the babies? We talked about hiring a nanny. If so, we need to get started on interviewing."

Toni quickly said, "Let me be your nanny. I want to feel like I'm contributing more to our family than I am. I'm about to get my hours cut, now that the holidays are over. I'm not getting anywhere at the store, and really need to go back to school to finish my marketing degree. If I do it online while watching the babies for you all, I'll be done in a year, and then you can look for a daycare, while I look for a better job."

"Are you sure, Toni?" I asked.

"The only thing I would want more is to be able to breastfeed them," she answered. "I didn't expect to feel jealous that you three can do that and I can't, but I do."

"I wish I had known you felt that way months ago," Henry said. "It's possible to stimulate milk production in a woman who hasn't been pregnant. It's not an uncommon request for women whose baby is being delivered by a surrogate, or in cases where they know when an adoption will go through. It's normally a six month process, though, unless you use some medicines that come with negative side effects. Normally, you'd take some hormones for four months to mimic pregnancy, then stop them and use a breast pump and other stimulation to start the milk production, then use a combination of nursing and pumping to keep growing the milk supply. But that's all timed to be ready to nurse a newborn, not a six-month old. You could go through it if you really want to have the experience, but I wouldn't recommend it for you right now, and the babies won't need the extra milk."

"I want at least one more baby," Patti added. "Maybe you could do it then."

"Maybe," Toni said, clearly a little disappointed.

~~~~~

Author's Note: Next up, the moms prepare to go back to work, changes at Henry's practice, and more.

"Leeny's Man"