All Comments on 'Thirst'

by antoncole

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
gordo12gordo12over 11 years ago
Wow

Interesting plot. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome and different

That's was a great tale, totally different then anything I have read on here. Loved it keep up the good work would like to read more story's as good as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Perfect story! Everything fits together like a swiss watch.

Loved it. I loved how every chapter builds like a logical step from the last, getting more and more outrageous and exciting. While the far-fetched situation is most assuredly not true, only now and again did I not find myself completely believing and immersed. My new favorite author. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So friggin' hot!

Oh man, I'm exhausted after reading that. Starts a little slow, but I can not believe how arousing it got towards the end. Awesome. Needed to open new case of water bottles, BTW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sooo long, clever concept

amusing and stimulating fantasy but story should cum with a bottle of eye drops, goes on way past pre cum and ends in anal area of boredom, cut to one third length and send of as a porno script treatment ad you may be rewarded with a full load of your own

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Story

Not your regular fare here. Different. Also well written.

nicholasbphillipsnicholasbphillipsabout 11 years ago
Hot and Unusual

That was a hot read. I loved it! It was a little long but toward the end it got really hot and it's a unique idea with a great twist. Loved it.

tatlockstatlocksalmost 11 years ago
Different and very sexy story

That was original and so hot. Loved it. It was so involving as people have said already, I wanted to know what would happen. The essence of a good story no matter what the subject, this just happens to be very very sexy. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

I don't quite know how you made this work over 8 pages, but you did. I was hooked from page 1 and devoured each day's action with relish. Top stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot

Got me hard. Wouldn't mind being her

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 7 years ago
Very different

Not altogether believable, but oddly compelling. A very interesting debut and a slightly dark imagination, but with depth to it. I wonder what else you can come up with...

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Salt-Water Taffy

No fuckin' way could I remain married to that cum drinkin' bitch! (Not to mention all those salty dudes fuckin' her too!)

I was rootin' for the Tiger shark to eat her alive!

(If it smells like cologne,leave it alone. -

If it smells like fish,it's a dish!)

What's the dip-shit gonna do when his wife decides that riding a train doesn't mean taking the railroad?!

Her taste for cream will not abate,she'll suck off guys while he masterbates!

She now has a taste for big dong,she'll be fuckin' every schlong!

Very good story,as a fairy tale. - As reality,NOT so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cum,Cum,Everywhere!

How many women will say a little prayer before a cruise hoping to end up in a lifeboat with 60 men after reading this?!

After the descriptions oh how sexy and healthy she became,it's just a matter of time before ads for The Cum Diet appear on late night TV. (Buy 3 loads and get one free!)

After making it back from this,you have to figure that wifey will be a big hit around the water cooler at work,in the men's room,and under tables at restaurants!

I guess hubby has become the ultimate cuckold,with cream-pie on his menu nightly.

Actually this originally unusual story is a well-written gem and is well worth a read. (You might want to wear a raincoat though for when the jism starts flying!)

5+ rating for this sexy "train" on the high sea!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the best stories ever.

This story pushed all of my buttons. It was paced well and seduced you in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing.

Wow. Just, wow.

I think I want to option this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Unbelievable... What is serious quality literature doing on a site like this?

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

Great story

I really think this a great story. Never had I thought about a situation like this.

Thank you for this incredible story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My gosh, what a plot! Social taboos nullified because of survival needs. (Kinda explains the Donner Party Survival and women widowed or runaways found themselves saloon ladies)

Not so strange to compartmentalize early learning experiences as military people do wild stuff far away from home, as they later settle down to get married with families...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Had to read to the end to see where it ended.

Disturbing as the 'thirst' resembled the 'hunger with attractive female 'vampires' feasting 'life forces' from willing survival 'thralls'. This was reinforced by the ladies healthy bodies and appearances and the deterioration and feebleness of the male 'donors'. Anne Rice would be so proud?.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous