Thirty Five Years Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,942 Followers

I then located her g-spot with my fingers, and at the same time I began pressing it from inside, I sucked her clit between my lips, and started a fast flicking motion across it with the tip of my tongue. She screamed "Oh, Jake! Jake! Fuucckk! Cummmmingggg!" She shuddered beneath me, but I kept up my pressure, hoping to make this only the first of a series of orgasms for her. As she settled down a little, I added a third finger to her tunnel, thrusting them in and out quickly, and licked all around her labia again. "Oh, oh, oh, oh," she panted, with every thrust. And when I sucked her clitoris into my mouth, and swirled across it with a flattened tongue, she came again, arching her back and unable to even scream she was shuddering so fiercely.

I pulled my face from her, and rose up a little, bringing my pelvis towards hers, still working my fingers in her slowly. When she stopped shaking and could focus on my eyes, I asked, "Honey, do I need a rubber on?"

She moaned again, and said "No, I hit menopause three years ago. You can go bareback, if you're clean of disease."

I pulled my fingers free, and slipped my dick inside her, licking her juices from my fingers as I began a slow, gentle thrusting. I reached up and took her breasts into my hands for the first time, twirling her nipples gently. She placed her own hands over mine and said, "They won't break. I like it harder, please." I began squeezing more firmly, and also began stroking my dick into her harder at the same time. Her pelvis began scooting away from the bed's edge, so I grabbed her under her butt, and pushed her further onto the bed, then raised her legs up, and reentered her from above so I could thrust down into her harder and harder.

"Oh, yes, like that," she cried. "Fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuck!" she cried, over and over, before she pulled my head down to kiss her, thrusting her tongue into my mouth again. I kept thrusting as hard as I could in that position, and began feeling my second orgasm approaching. I had my left elbow braced on the bed, and when I used my right hand to pinch her nipple hard, she came again, her pussy spasming around my dick. I came from the pressure it applied to my dick, launching several more spurts into her, as we moaned into each others mouths, still kissing.

I slowed my thrusting, but was still inside her, when our mouths parted. "Oh, gawd. I think that's the best sex I've ever had," I said, looking into her eyes. "Why did it have to take 35 years?"

She laughed. "Because it did, Jake. Kind of like how a good wine needs to age. It just makes it better, even if you have to wait longer for it. And that was an excellent vintage. Can I get a case of that?"

I couldn't stop laughing for a minute. I felt my dick shrink and fall out of her, and I rolled to my side, facing her, and she turned to face me. "Are you only joking, or are we going to be doing that a lot more?"

She sighed, but smiled. "At least while you're travelling here, I hope we'll see a lot of each other, because that was fantastic. But we both know this is only a temporary thing, until your assignment is over."

I stroked her cheek, while I thought about what to say next. "Maybe not. When I got hired onto this job, my boss told me that the company would pay relocation costs if I moved to a city that's more centrally located than Seattle, with a major airport, so that my travel costs would be lower. Chicago was one of the cities he mentioned, Dallas another. Now that I'm divorced, I don't really have much keeping me in Seattle, just inertia. I was actually thinking of moving back to Maine, but the company wouldn't pay for that. But a move to Chicago? That they would pay for."

"Would you really do that for me?" she whispered.

I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Well, yeah. Whether we look at it as doing it for you, doing it for me, or doing it for us, I'd be deciding to take a chance on something. And that's what I found was the essence of fighting my shyness - being willing to endure the risk, rather than being afraid of it, or being certain that something bad would happen. So, yes, I would move here to continue pursuing a relationship with you, even if I didn't know by the end of this assignment whether we would last in the long run, because being afraid of that isn't something I'm willing to endure any more."

We were beginning to get a little cold, just lying on top of the bed naked, so finally got up. There was a little wet spot, but it was on the top of the covers, which I pulled down. Jane put on a nightgown from her bag, and I put a pair of athletic shorts on, and we got under the covers. She asked me to set the alarm 30 minutes earlier, so she could get home to take Amelia to school. I spooned her, and we went to sleep.

12